Famous Quotes About Idiot Girl
Browse 19 famous quotes and sayings about Idiot Girl.
Top Quotes About Idiot Girl
1. "I am the kid who sticks her finger in the light socket. I am the person who doesn't check the expiration date on the milk. I am the idiot who has never looked before she leaped. I am the girl who is falling apart, right now."
Author: Amy Garvey
2. "I feel like men are more romantic than women. When we get married we marry, like, one girl, 'cause we're resistant the whole way until we meet one girl and we think I'd be an idiot if I didn't marry this girl she's so great. But it seems like girls get to a place where they just kinda pick the best option... 'Oh he's got a good job.' I mean they spend their whole life looking for Prince Charming and then they marry the guy who's got a good job and is gonna stick around."
Author: Blue Valentine
3. "Who would dare think that, forever? Some idiot girl who wouldn't know how things played out."
Author: Daniel Handler
4. "So do you think it's true what they say? About girls liking bastards?''He's not a bastard. He's an idiot.''Do girls like idiots then?"
Author: David Nicholls
5. "Boys are idiots.Girls are idiots, too, of course, but boys are a special kind of idiot.A girl, for instance, will vote for a boy in an election, or go to a movie that's about a boy, or buy a book that features a boy hero (or villain). Boys are much less likely to return the favor. They can't wrap their feeble minds around the idea that this girl might have anything in common with them. It's like they can't recognize girls as human beings."
Author: Josh Lieb
6. "Fine." I glared at him and shook my head. Stubborn idiot."But at least try to look a little more raider-ish, okay? We don't want to attract attention."Zeke's snort sounded suspiciously like laughter. "Allie, you're a beautiful, exotic-looking vampire girl with a katana. Trust me, if anyone is going to attract attention, it's not going to be me."I didn't answer as we crossed the flimsy, creaking bridge into the lair of the vampire king. If Zeke had asked, I would've said that I was thinking of how to find everyone, but that wasn't entirely true. I was thinking of the others and how I was going to get them out alive...but I kept being distracted by the thought that Zeke had called me beautiful."
Author: Julie Kagawa
7. "And before you barrel through some idiotic Cosmo girl list of how-well-do-you-know-your-man questions, let me say that I don't know squat about him except that he kisses like a god and screws like a devil."
Author: Kristin Hannah
8. "Reaver was about to go where angels feared to tread. He supposed that really did make him a—"Fucking idiot."Reaver stared at Eidolon. "I was going to go with ‘fool.' Also, only a fucking idiot would call an angel a fucking idiot."The demon doctor stared back, his dark eyes glittering with gold flecks. "A fool would merely consider entering hell without a plan. Only a fucking idiot would be serious about waltzing into the Prince of Evil's living room in the very center of hell to kidnap Satan's little girl. Without a plan.""I have a plan," he muttered.Eidolon parked a tray of surgical tools next to the exam table Reaver was sitting on. "And your plan is?""Ah…it mostly involves sneaking in and sneaking out."
Author: Larissa Ione
9. "She stared into my eyes. "Oh shit. You idiot. You totally did! You fell in love with the porn star!" She groaned, leaning back and sliding down in her chair. "Oh God, this is worse than I thought. When you let loose, you really go all out, don't you girlfriend? Holy crapola."
Author: Mia Sheridan
10. "The Nazis, he had written in his latest, "are wedded to a sort of aesthetico-moral fallacy, which is that if a man has blond hair, blue eyes and strong features, then he will also be brave, loyal, intelligent and so on. They truly believe that goodness has some causal relationship with beauty. Which is idiotic, yes, but no more idiotic than you are, Egon. When you see a girl like Adele Hitler with an innocent, pretty face, can you honestly tell me you don't assume she must be an angelic person? Even though it makes about as much sense as astrology."
Author: Ned Beauman
11. "We shouldn't have left." Keeley paced the kitchen, stopping at the windows on each pass. Why weren't they back?"Darling, you're shaking.Come on now, sit and drink your tea.""I can't.What's wrong with men? They'd have beaten that idiot to a pulp.I'm not that surprised at Brian,I suppose, but I expected more restraint from Dad."Genuinely surprised, Adelia glanced over. "Why?"As worry ate through her she raked her hands through her hair. "He's contained. Now you,I could see you taking a few swings..." SHe winced. "No offense," she said, then saw that her mother was grinning."None taken.My temper might be a bit, we'll say, more colorful than your father's. His tends to be cold and deliberate when it's called for.And it was.The man hurt and frightened his little girl.""His little girl was about to attempt to gut the man with a hoof pick." Keeley blew out a breath. "I've never seen Dad hit anyone, or look like he wanted to keep right on with it."
Author: Nora Roberts
12. "She moaned into her pillow. "Go away. I feel like dying.""No fair maiden should die alone," he said, putting a hand on hers. "Shall I read to you in your final moments? What story would you like?"She snatched her hand back. "How about the story of the idiotic prince who won't leave the assassin alone?""Oh! I love that story! It has such a happy ending, too--why, the assassin was really feigning her illness in order to get the prince's attention! Who would have guessed it? Such a clever girl. And the bedroom scene is so lovely--it's worth reading through all of their ceaseless banter!"
Author: Sarah J. Maas
13. "Nick continued, unable to keep the smug smile form his lips. "Shall I tell you what I would do if I discovered I'd been a royal ass and had lost the only woman I'd ever really wanted?"Ralston's eyes narrowed on his brother. "I don't imagine I could stop you." Indeed not," Nick said, "I can tell you I wouldn't be standing in this godforsaken field in this godforsaken cold waiting for that idiot Oxford to shoot at me. I would walk away from this ridiculous, antiquated exercise, and I would find that womand tell her that I was a royal ass. And then I would do whatever it takes to convince her that she should take a chance on me despite my being a royal ass. And once that's done, I would get her, immediatley, to the nearest vicar and get the girl married. And with child."
Author: Sarah MacLean
14. "?''I froze. Like an idiot I froze. He was staring right at me. (...) He wore an innocent and mesmerizing smile directed right at me. I did my best to ignore it but having a gorgeously naked man staring at me like I was the only girl in the world was impossible to brush off."
Author: Shawn Kirsten Maravel
15. "I'm not an idiot, Kenji. I have reasons for the things I say.""Yeah, and maybe I'm just saying that you have no idea what you're saying.""Whatever.""Don't whatever me—""Whatever," I say again."Oh my God," Kenji says to no one in particular. "I think this girl wants to get her ass kicked.""You couldn't kick my ass if I had ten of them."Kenji laughs out loud. "Is that a challenge?""It's a warning," I say to him."Ohhhhhh, so you're threatening me now? Little crybaby knows how to make threats now?""Shut up, Kenji.""Shut up, Kenji," he repeats in a whiny voice, mocking me."
Author: Tahereh Mafi
16. "That traitorous bastard. The idiot who thinks he's won himself a pretty girl. He has no idea who she is. No idea what she'd about to become.And if he thinks he's even remotely suited to match her, he's even more of an idiot than I gave him credit for."
Author: Tahereh Mafi
17. "I am an idiot for wasting any time thinking about a girl named Garrett who I barely know. Because there is one solid truth about women, and that is this: they never stay."
Author: Ted Michael
18. "Had the girl had any common sense, she would have dropped the line at once. But she had no sense. She made no sense. She was a pale English rose of a governess, adrift in a watery wilderness, on her way to a grueling post on a godforsaken island, when any fool could have told her-a woman so lovely need never work for her keep.Had the men around her any sense, they would have cut the rope immediately. But they were idiots, bloody shite-for-brains idiots, too entranced by the pretty girl in peril to reach for their knives.Had Gray his own knife, he would have drawn it. But he wasn't wearing his knife, because he wasn't the captain on this ship, was he? Nor an officer, nor even part of the crew. He was just a stupid, overdressed passenger who hadn't strapped on a goddamned knife that morning because it might ruin the lines of his goddamned brand-new coat."
Author: Tessa Dare
19. "I think he came to die with me," I say. I clamp my hand over my mouth to stifle a sob. If I can keep breathing, I can stop crying. I didn't need or want him to die with me. I wanted to keep him safe. What an idiot, I think, but my heart isn't in it."That's ridiculous," he says. "That doesn't make any sense. He's eighteen; he'll find another girlfriend once you're dead. And he's stupid if he doesn't know that."Tears run down my cheeks, hot at first and then cold. I close my eyes. "If you think that's what it's about..." I swallow another sob. "...you're the stupid one."
Author: Veronica Roth
Quotes About Idiot Girl Pictures