Famous Quotes About Iq And Eq
Browse 26 famous quotes and sayings about Iq And Eq.
Top Quotes About Iq And Eq
1. "Historically, absolute IQ scores have risen substantially as we've changed our environment so that more people go to school longer."
Author: Alison Gopnik
2. "Swing voters are more appropriately known as the 'idiot voters' because they have no set of philosophical principles. By the age of fourteen, you're either a Conservative or a Liberal if you have an IQ above a toaster."
Author: Ann Coulter
3. "People automatically estimate a mom's IQ at around her children's ages, maybe dividing by the number of kids, rounding up to the nearest pajama size."
Author: Barbara Kingsolver
4. "There's a gate, in every attempt to reach its highest peak, intelligence is the main objective, IQ is its force.....unattainable for many, the beauty is still to be revealed, or is it"C"
5. "I had to start watching [The Real Housewives of New Jersey] every week because, well, my IQ was just too high. I mean seriously up there. What can I tell you? After watching every episode, I am now officially as dumb as that brown, particle-like stuff you find outside and don't want to track inside the house. Rhymes with "wirt", I think."
Author: Celia Rivenbark
6. "Daniel Goleman has proven that two-thirds of the success in business is based upon our Emotional Intelligence as opposed to our IQ or our level of experience. As we look for the next crop of future CEOs, maybe it's time for America's corporations to start interviewing grads from the psychology master's programs rather than the M.B.A. programs."
Author: Chip Conley
7. "There is zero correlation between IQ and emotional empathy... They're controlled by different parts of the brain."
Author: Daniel Goleman
8. "I can well imagine that certain writers, even writers that we'd consider today very great writers, may not necessarily have tested highly on IQ just because of their numerical skills, or maybe they may not be very good at memory, and are not particularly good at these kinds of tests."
Author: Daniel Tammet
9. "Because IQ tests favor memory skills and logic, overlooking artistic creativity, insight, resiliency, emotional reserves, sensory gifts, and life experience, they can't really predict success, let alone satisfaction."
Author: Diane Ackerman
10. "Whoever believes physical size and tests of speed or strength have anything to do with a soccer player's prowess is sorely mistaken. Just as mistaken as those who believe that IQ tests have anything to do with talent or that there is a relationship between penis size and sexual pleasure. Good soccer players need not to be titans sculpted by Michelangelo. In soccer, ability is much more important than shape, and in many cases skill is the art of turning limitations into virtues."
Author: Eduardo Galeano
11. "What do we got on the chopping block? And by the way, I'm smarter than you. My IQ is off the charts, man." If the chart only reached fifty, then yeah. No need to tax his poor brain with numbers, though."
Author: Gena Showalter
12. "When your IQ rises to 28, sell."
Author: Irwin Corey
13. "Blacks in the Caribbean, Britain, Canada and sub-Saharan Africa as well as in the United States have low IQ scores relative to whites."
Author: J. Philippe Rushton
14. "I used to say that whenever people heard my Southern accent, they always wanted to deduct 100 IQ points."
Author: Jeff Foxworthy
15. "Older siblings get more total-immersion mentoring with their parents before younger siblings come along. As a result, they get an IQ and linguistic advantage because they are the exclusive focus of their parents' attention."
Author: Jeffrey Kluger
16. "Knowledge of a boy's IQ is of little help if you are faced with a formful of clever boys."
Author: Malcolm Gladwell
17. "Jako kdyby te zajímalo její srdce! Jsi snad kardiolog? To urcite. Ta holka má IQ dortový polevy."
Author: Meg Cabot
18. "You know, if you're at home with children, you lose twenty-five IQ points."
Author: Nathaniel Philbrick
19. "I've got an IQ of 40 million."
Author: Niall Horan
20. "I have an ulcer. It has an IQ of 185."
Author: Paul Lynde
21. "Being blonde means people decide on sight that you are much prettier and nicer than you really are, just as Americans automatically add 10 points to someone's IQ when they hear an English accent. Fact."
Author: Rachel Johnson
22. "Help conquer the IQ shortage worry less and think more"
Author: Robert Anton Wilson
23. "Get your butt over there and start reading before I beat you with my Rod of Time. (Sin)I can think of much better things to do with your rod than beat me, baby. (Kat)Aww, gawd, we've degenerated into really bad punage. I yield. Save me before my IQ points are damaged. (Sin)"
Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
24. "I really like iZotope Trash, which is a great plug-in for distortion, as is Ohmicide, which I love. It's an absolutely crazy multiband distortion, compression, EQ and filter, which pretty much lets you do anything."
25. "Even my pathological love of Japan and its beauties, glories and eccentricities is sorely tested by 'The Grudge 2,' from Takashi Shimizu, a movie so bewildering and impenetrable that I believe it siphoned off a good 40 IQ points."
Author: Stephen Hunter
26. "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
Author: Stephen King
Quotes About Iq And Eq Pictures