Famous Quotes About Jaw
Browse 610 famous quotes and sayings about Jaw.
Top Quotes About Jaw
1. "You are such a bad boy." She tugged on the hair that brushed my collar."I can be real bad. You haven't seen anything yet," I murmured, bending my head so I could take a nip at the soft skin at the back of her neck."I'm not sure I could keep up with you. I'm extremely inexperienced. We are in completely different planets when it comes to sexual experience," her breathing was labored as I licked and kissed different sweet spots on her shoulders and collarbone."I didn't say anything about sex, Eva," I grinned before kissing her jawline. "You're the naughty one who brought up sex."
Author: Abbi Glines
2. "Masa depan TNI sangat ditentukan oleh kualitas generasi mudanya; untuk dapat menjawab tantangan geopolitik di abad 21 tidak cukup hanya dengan pengetahuan dan ketrampilan di bidang kemiliteran, dibutuhkan cakrawala pandang yang lebih luas dan utuh tentang dinamika lingkungan strategis global, regional, dan nasional."
Author: Agus Harimurti Yudhoyono
3. "Odkad chrzescijanstwo wnioslo swój wklad w rozwój cywilizacji w Rzymie, zamiast centuriona pojawiajacego sie na polecenie tyrana, aby rzec: "Cesarz pragnie, abys umarl", przybywal legat, który z promiennym usmiechem oznajmial ci polecenie papieza: "Jego Swiatobliwosc pragnie, abys przybyl do niego na uczte"."
Author: Alexandre Dumas
4. "We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility."
Author: Andrew Hussie
5. "Every wolf in the world now howled a prothalamion outside the window as she freely gave him the kiss she owed him.What big teeth you have!She saw how his jaw began to slaver and the room was full of the clamour of the forest's Liebestod but the wise child never flinched, even as he answered: All the better to eat you with.The girl burst out laughing; she knew she was nobody's meat."
Author: Angela Carter
6. "Orang Jawa sekarang sudah menjadi orang Indonesia yang kering!" - Jacques Cherer"
Author: Ayu Utami
7. "You're mine, Angel," he murmured, brushing the words across my jawbone as I arched my neck higher, inviting him to kiss everywhere. "You have me forever."
Author: Becca Fitzpatrick
8. "Sweet Jesus," he whispered, trailing kisses along the line of her jaw. "Our excavation must have freed some deep, dark ancient enchantment from the earth. How else to explain this magic?"
Author: Cara Elliott
9. "You really shouldn't have come," Lord Blackthorne said, his hand slipping across my faceto cup my jaw, fingers brushing my cheek. I shrieked, shrinking back and kicking at my captorwith stocking-covered feet. "Such a pretty child, in such an ugly place. Tell me, do you thinkyour dear husband would mind if I stole a kiss from the bride?"Kicking him in the shin, I spun, making him release me. I climbed off whatever I'd landedon, aiming my palms out and wishing that I could see what the heck was happening. Flamesfrom dozens of candles blinked at me as they lit with the power of my mind. Lord Blackthornetouched my shoulder, his other hand curving around the bodice of my gown, toying with thebeading along the neckline."
Author: Cyrese Covelli
10. "We found a table. Nora said: "She's pretty.""If you like them like that."She grinned at me. "You got types?""Only you, darling - lanky brunettes with wicked jaws.""And how about the red-head you wandered off with at Quinns' last night?""That's silly," I said. "She just wanted to show me some French etchings."
Author: Dashiell Hammett
11. "Semua pertanyaan selalu berpasangan dengan jawaban.Untuk keduanya bertemu, yang dibutuhkan cuma waktu"
12. "Itulah cinta.Itulah Tuhan.Pengalaman bukan penjelasan.Perjalanan bukan tujuan. Pertanyaan yg sungguh tidak berjodoh dgn segala jawaban."
13. "Aku menyimpannya sendiri. Karena belum punya keberanian untuk menanyakannya pula. Kuatir kalau jawabannya malah membuatku sakit dan terluka."
Author: Dian Nafi
14. "Semoga Tuhan mendekatkan semua rahasia perasaan pada jawabannya."
Author: Fahd Djibran
15. "William slapped him on the shoulder, sending Sex into rapturous convulsions. "Before we do this, I've got one question for you. And you can't lie. This is too important."A bit sick to his stomach at what such a debaucher could want to know, Paris cast his attention to the black-haired, blue-eyed he-devil. "Ask.""Are you going to suggest I kiss you for good luck or strength or whatever it is your sex demon needs?"That earned the warrior a two-fingered salute."So that's a no?" William asked.Paris worked his jaw. "Here, let me help you off the cliff to the drawbridge." With no more warning, he shoved William over the ledge. He thought he heard a fading, " So not cool," from the bastard as he fell…fell…Splat."
Author: Gena Showalter
16. "Banyak jawaban jadi tunggal dam mutlak, ketika banyak pertanyaan tak bisa diam dan kekejaman terus terjadi"
Author: Goenawan Mohamad
17. "...in those jaws of swift destruction, like another Jonah (by which name they indeed called him), bustles a little withered old man, who, for their money, dearly sells the sailors deliriums and death. Abominable are the tumblers into which he pours his poison."
Author: Herman Melville
18. "Go to the meat market of a Saturday night and see the crowds of live bipeds staring up at the long rows of dead quadrupeds. Does not that sight take a tooth out of the cannibal's jaw? Cannibals? who is not a cannibal? I tell you it will be more tolerable for the Fejee that salted down a lean missionary in his cellar against a coming famine; it will be more tolerable for that provident Fejee, I say, in the day of judgement, than for thee, civilized and enlightened gourmand, who naliest geese to the ground and feistiest on their bloated livers in thy paté-de-foie-gras."
Author: Herman Melville
19. "Our radio plays rhythm and blues as we pass the joint back and forth in jutjawed silence both looking ahead with big private thoughts now so vast we can't communicate them anymore and if we tried it would take a million years and a billion books - Too late, too late, the history of everything we've seen together and separately has become a library in itself - The shelves pile higher - They're full of misty documents or documents of the Mist - ..."
Author: Jack Kerouac
20. "I hit him so hard spittle and blood flew from his mouth onto a woman's blouse four feet away. I drove my fist into his kidney, a blow that made his back arch as though his spine had been broken, then I hooked him with a left below the eye and drove a right cross into his jaw that knocked him across a folding table."
Author: James Lee Burke
21. "Yukiko stared back at him. Slurred words and a soft stare, that stupefied, slack-jawed look slinking over his face and turning his skin to gray. An anesthetic, numbing the pain of well deserved loss."
Author: Jay Kristoff
22. "Then he turned to Seth. "And don't think you and me are okay. It's great you're no longer Ares' little bitch-boy, but you're still a punk-ass.Aiden snickered."And I hope your jaw really hurts," Apollo added."
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
23. "I know I shouldn't ask, but I do it anyway. "What you said in that note. Why?"He looks away for a moment and I watch his jaw clench. When he meets my eyes, there's resignation there. "Because you're not a one-night girl, Irish." Leaning in to place a kiss on my jawline, he whispers, "You're my forever girl."
Author: K.A. Tucker
24. "I danced on light boxer's feet over to Barrons. "Punch me.""Don't be absurd.""Come on, punch me, Barrons.""I'm not punching you.""I said, punch--Ow!" He'd decked me. Bones vibrating, my head snapped back. And forward again. I shook it. No pain. I laughed. "I'm amazing! Look at me! I hardly even felt it." I danced from foot to foot, feigning punches at him. "Come on. Punch me again." My blood felt electrified, my body impervious to all injury.Barrons was shaking his head.I punched him in the jaw and his head snapped back.When it came back down his expression said I suffer you to live. "Happy now?""Did it hurt?""No.""Can I try again?""Buy yourself a punching bag.""Fight me, Barrons. I need to know how strong I am."He rubbed his jaw. "You're strong," he said dryly."
Author: Karen Marie Moning
25. "I clenched my jaw with determination. "It won't work, Angel. I have to sing about love, relationships, and sex. You know, bullshit like that. A song about my fucking heart being ripped to shreds because my mother is dying isn't going to make an album, least of all a single."
Author: Katie Ashley
26. "Come to the jacaranda tree at seven o'clock and you will hear something to your advantage. Destroy this note.'No signature, no clue to the identity. Just what sort of heroine do you think I am? Phryne asked the air. Only a Gothic novel protagonist would receive that and say, 'Goodness, let me just slip into a low-cut white nightie and put on the highest heeled shoes I can find,' and, pausing only to burn the note, slip out of the hotel by a back exit and go forth to meet her doom in the den of the monster - to be rescued in the nick of time by the strong-jawed hero (he of the Byronic profile and the muscles rippling beneath the torn shirt). 'Oh, my dear,' Phryne spoke aloud as if to the letter-writer. 'You don't know a lot about me, do you?"
Author: Kerry Greenwood
27. "No. I came here to see you. I didn't believe the rumors,but after hearing it on so many continents I had to come andsee for myself.""See what?"His eyes widened in adulation, his voice taking on areverent tone. "If it was true that Helen of Troy, nay, Aphrodite herself had been reincarnated in gym teacher form."The room was utterly silent. Except Vicious Redhead's jaw dropping to the ground with a little plink. Or maybe I imagined that. And then the class did the worst thingpossible: They started giggling. Miss Lynn was going tomurder me."
Author: Kiersten White
28. "Out of the trees came faerie after faerie, the entirety of the Dark Court, who had apparently been listening to the whole exchange. I looked at Reth, shocked, but he just smiled. I clenched my jaw and shook my head, annoyed. They'd had a plan all along, and it hadn't involved me. I was here for show—Hey, look! Our pet Empty One! You can hitch a ride back if you join now! Limited time offer!"I did warn her you were less likely to come if you thought you weren't in charge," Reth said, his voice cracked but his tone self-congratulatory. "Did you warn her I'm highly likely to back out of the entire thing if you piss me off?""Perhaps you had better watch your back, stupid glowy golden faerie man whore."He frowned at me. "That made no sense.""Good! Now maybe I can join your club." I took a step away from him but immediately felt terrible when he swayed and looked like he was going to fall."
Author: Kiersten White
29. "Don't lump me in with them." His jaw is hard now. "I'm not like them."
Author: Lexi Ryan
30. "Setiap orang bertanggung jawab atas pilihannya sendiri. Orang yang menyalahkan orang lain atas pilihannya hanyalah pengecut yang hanya bisa lari dari tanggung jawab."
Author: Lexie Xu
31. "She gets to the bottom of the stairs, and I lift her off the ground and kiss her. As I lower her back to her feet she says, ‘Mmm, nice. That's gonna score you some points with the parents.' I look into the stands and see her parents standing there, slack-jawed, Dad with a camera perched, forgotten, in his hand. And Grandpa is laughing. ‘So what's the plan?' ‘I'm working on it. But I'm pretty sure it doesn't include molesting me in front of them."
Author: Lisa Desrochers
32. "They don't get to tell you who I am." His voice is a rough growl, low and tight. "I do. I tell you and I show you, so you get the truth—not their fabrication of it." A muscle in his jaw flexes. "Understand?"
Author: Lisa Renee Jones
33. "Procurator obserwowal przybysza oczami chciwymi i nieco wystraszonymi. Tak sie patrzy na kogos, o kim wiele sie slyszalo, o kim wiele sie rozmyslalo, gdy ten ktos wreszcie sie zjawia."
Author: Mikhail Bulgakov
34. "Pressing his thumb down on her jaw to part her lips, he kissed her again, angel dust glittering in the air."Mmm." She rubbed against him. "Did you make a change to your special blend?" Angel dust, he'd told her, was normally rich and exquisite, but not sexual. Elena had only ever tasted Raphael's blend, and it was always oh-so-sexual-today, it also held a dangerous bite.Kisses down her throat. "I wouldn't wish my consort to suffer ennui."
Author: Nalini Singh
35. "Crotch biting menace:I have my mouth in close proximity to your genitals.Oh thou man who talks to my mistress over coffee.Do not irk or trifle with me! I possess but one tooth, oh, yes, for the rest were buried long ago in the flesh of sinners.Behold my jaws, upper and lower in righteous, symmetrical poverty.Move not, man of clocks, and heed my mistress, for she cherishes me, even in my foul old age."
Author: Nick Harkaway
36. "Nodding, Parker ate. "He's an exceptional kisser.""He really is. He . . . How do you know?" When Parker just smiled, Emma's jaw dropped. "You? You and Jack? When? How?""I think it's disgusting," Mac muttered. "Yet another best pal moving on my imaginary ex.""Two kisses, my first year at Yale, after we ran into each other at a party and he walked me back to the dorm. It was nice. Very nice. But as exceptional a kisser as he is, it was too much like kissing my brother. And as exceptional a kisser as I am, I believe he felt it was too much like kissing his sister. And that's how we left it. I gather that wasn't an issue for you and Jack."
Author: Nora Roberts
37. "I glanced at Carson, who had promised things would be alright. His gaze was on the floor, and a muscle in his jaw flexed rhythmically but unhelpfully. If he was trying to send me a message, I was out of luck, because I'd never learned Morse Code for Assholes."
Author: Rosemary Clement Moore
38. "Lestarikan lingkungan hidup dg tulus & bertanggung jawab, utk kepentingan kita sendiri. Selamat Hari Lingkungan Hidup Sedunia."
39. "She was a fairy-tale princess out of his comic book fantasies. She glowed like a star. He hated it. It made his jaw clench [...]. It made him want to wreck something, punch walls, hurl plates. He wanted to drag her into a corner and rip off her glittering veil of illusions. Remind her that she was his beautiful wild animal, not this remote, perfect being. She was earth and sweat and blood and bone, she was hunger and need and howling at the moon. Just like him. Part of him."
Author: Shannon McKenna
40. "I have calculated the total number of hours we spend sleeping beside each other in a week and I wanted to tell you it could be considered a full-time job. We could be eligible for healthcare benefits, could probably even pay for a mortgage by now. I remind myself of this, in daylight, when I miss you and cannot reach across the bed for the comforting filling and refilling of your chest. Such a strange affair we are having on each other; these hours that I have not lost but do not remember. This cannot be the best of love: to drool on someone's collarbone or inhale an elbow to the jaw or be woken by the most ungraceful sounds of the body. But what is it if not the softening of grips? A letting go of. Your heart finally slowly that stubborn, lonely march."
Author: Sierra Demulder
41. "Jakze falszywe i niemadre jest lekanie sie smierci jako stanu, który zasluguje raczej na apologie! Cóz moze sie równac z doskonaloscia nieistnienia? Zapewne, prowadzaca don agonia, jako taka, nie stanowi zjawiska atrakcyjnego, ale z drugiej strony nie bylo jeszcze nikogo tak slabego duchem czy cialem, kto by jej nie wytrzymal i nie potrafil calkowicie, bez reszty i do samiutenkiego konca skonac."
Author: Stanisław Lem
42. "We need the slower and more lasting stimulus of solitary reading as a relief from the pressure on eye, ear and nerves of the torrent of information and entertainment pouring from ever-open electronic jaws. It could end by stupefying us."
Author: Storm Jameson
43. "Having been born and raised in ‘The Sportsman's Paradise', I had an instant longing for Daddy. When I was hurt as a little girl, I would curl up in his lap and he would rock me. Figuratively knocking me to my knees, I suddenly - fiercely - wanted Daddy to hold my hand and assure me I was going to get through this. Seeing Dr. England's clenched jaw and look of sympathy and knowing Daddy's reaction would have been similar did little to help the ache. - Allison La Crosse"
Author: T.R. Graves
44. "It occured to Starling how much Roden would benefit from an elbow smash in the hinge of his jaw."
Author: Thomas Harris
45. "My senses flood with feeling, so intense, and then I'm cradled in warmth. The heat stems from my hand and spreads through my body. I look down and lace my fingers through his. He strokes my jawline, lifting my face to meet his emerald eyes-clear and vibrant-like time never passed between us. "You're home," he says, his voice stirring all my love."You're my home."
Author: Trisha Wolfe
46. "Should we continue to look upwards? Is the light we can see in the sky one of those which will presently be extinguished? The ideal is terrifying to behold... brilliant but threatened on all sides by the dark forces that surround it: nevertheless, no more in danger than a star in the jaws of the clouds."
Author: Victor Hugo
47. "... in an even wilder part of the river's jungle of cane and gum and pin oak, there is an Indian mound. Aboriginal, it rises profoundly and darkly enigmatic, the only elevation of any kind in the wild, flat jungle of river bottom. Even to some of us - children though we were, yet we were descended to literate, town-bred people - it possessed inferences of secret and violent blood, of savage and sudden destruction, as though the yells and hatchets we associated with Indians through the hidden and seceret dime novels which we passed among ourselves were but trivial and momentary manifestations of what dark power still dwelled or lurked there, sinister, a little sardonic, like a dark and nameless beast lightly and lazily slumbering with bloody jaws..."
Author: William Faulkner
48. "Berhatila-hatilah dengan pertanyaan. Jawaban yang didapat tak selamanya menyenangkan"
Author: Windy Ariestanty
49. "Kamu percaya sama konsep takdir, nggak?""I do," jawabnya lugas. "Orang-orang bertemu karena memang ditakdirkan untuk bertemu, berpisah karena memang ditakdirkan untuk berpisah. Kehidupan setiap orang diorkestrasikan sedemikian rupa sehingga setiap momen memiliki sebab dan akibat. Benang merah, takdir, nasib, whatever you call it."
Author: Winna Efendi
50. "Komunitas yang bangkit ini tidak berasal dari kalangan militer atau politikus kerana kedua kelompok ini sedang berada dalam bayang-bayang cobaan sehingga tidak mampu berperan lagi di persimpangan sejarah yang kritis ini. Kerana itu hampir semua sisi kesejarahan meniscayakan tanggungjawab dan menawarkan peran bagi kalangan intelektual untuk merekonstruksi khazanah ilmu pengetahuan dan kebudayaan yang diluluhlantakkan serbuan Mongol di Timur dan Sepanyol di Barat. Mereka harus membangun kedua modal itu sehingga kejayaan ilmiah dapat menggantikan kejayaan politik yang hilang akibat bencana perpecahan dan fanatisme golongan yang akut. Keduanya juga diperlukan guna membangun jaring ruhani dan pemikiran yang memelihara eksistensi dan identitas umat Islam dari keruntuhan, erosi dan perpecahan."
Author: Yusri Abdul Ghani Abdullah
Quotes About Jaw Pictures