Famous Quotes About Journey In Life
Browse 14 famous quotes and sayings about Journey In Life.
Top Quotes About Journey In Life
1. "We write to heighten our own awareness of life. We write to lure and enchant and console others. We write to serenade our lovers. We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospection. We write, like Proust, to render all of it eternal, and to persuade ourselves that it is eternal. We write to be able to transcend our life, to reach beyond it. We write to teach ourselves to speak with others, to record the journey into the labyrinth. We write to expand our world when we feel strangled, or constricted, or lonely...When I don't write, I feel my world shrinking. I feel I am in prison. I feel I lose my fire and my color. It should be a necessity, as the sea needs to heave, and I call it breathing."
Author: Anaïs Nin
2. "The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins."
Author: Bob Moawad
3. "And in truth (as I now see) I had the wish to put off my journey as long as I could. Not for any peril or labour it might cost; but because I could see nothing in the whole world for me to do once it was accomplished. AS long as this act lay before me, there was, as it were, some barrier between me and the dead desert which the rest of my life must be."
Author: C.S. Lewis
4. "We are at our very best, and we are happiest, when we are fully engaged in work we enjoy on the journey toward the goal we've established for ourselves. It gives meaning to our time off and comfort to our sleep. It makes everything else in life so wonderful, so worthwhile."
Author: Earl Nightingale
5. "Perspective, patience, & trust. One derived from the past, one applied now, and one for the future. Powerful allies for your journey in life."
Author: Gary Rudz
6. "There's a beginning and there's an end to every journey in life. During the beginning of your journey you going to come across plenty new faces,plenty smiles,& and plenty "how much I rate you",etc, but only at the end of your journey you will see all who is actually real out of all the faces you gonna come across during your journey ...."
Author: Gary Tolan
7. "The most necessary steps in one's journey in life are also often the most terrifying."
Author: Graham Aitchison
8. "May your journey through life be vibrant and full of colorful rainbows."
Author: Harley King
9. "She sowed in my mind the idea that reality is not only what we see on the surface; it has a magical dimension as well and, if we so desire, it is legitimate to enhance it and color it to make our journey through life less trying."
Author: Isabel Allende
10. "If you walk 100 miles into the life you don't want. Often, you must walk those same 100 miles to get out of that life. This is the answer to why the journey to fulfillment is often so difficult. However, if you can find a shortcut, a new path, you can get to the life you want much quicker. This is the premise of personal development, self-improvement and self-discovery..!"
Author: James A. Murphy
11. "Our prayer life and rule of prayer will be shaped by the different stages of our spiritual journey as well. Many people who have just come to know Christ find that their words flow easily. Prayer is a joy for them. But, as with romantic relationships, there is a natural movement beyond this honeymoon phase. When feelings of intense connection with God ebb, we have a new opportunity to engage God - not based on cool spiritual vibes but as an expression of our genuine love for God. Times of spiritual dryness are normal for almost everyone, even if we haven't sinned and to the best of our knowledge haven't done anything to wall off our relationship with God. God may allow this dryness so that we can mature in our relationship with him and learn to seek him not for an ecstatic spiritual experience but out of a deeper love and commitment."
Author: Ken Shigematsu
12. "I believe that life is a journey towards God, and that no one has the right to insist that you go a certain road."
Author: Pat Buckley
13. "I will not close my eyes, neither those in my head nor those in my soul, as the ship carries me away, along with my future, my dreams, and my beliefs. Buru Island is no happy land somewhere; it's but a way station on my journey in life—though to believe even that much will require no small measure of hope."
Author: Pramoedya Ananta Toer
14. "If life is a journey then let my soul travel and share your pain."
Author: Santosh Kalwar
Quotes About Journey In Life Pictures