Famous Quotes About Kaze
Browse 30 famous quotes and sayings about Kaze.
Top Quotes About Kaze
1. "The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets."
Author: Al McGuire
2. "I could beat my mike stand into the stage, but I was still in pain. Maybe fans liked it, but sometimes people forget you're a person and they're more into the entertainment value. It's taken a long time to turn that around and give a strong show without it being a kamikaze show."
Author: Axl Rose
3. "N"ayez pas peur du kamikaze.Ce qui l'intéresse dans le risque de mort, ce n'est pas le risque, c'est la mort. Ce qu'il aime dans la guerre, ce n'est pas "vaincre ou mourir" mais mourir et ne surtout pas vaincre.Sa grande affaire, ce n'est pas, comme dit Clausewitz, proportionner des efforts à la force de résistance de l'ennemi, le renverser, le réduire - mais mourir.(ch. 16 Debray, Kojève et le prix du sang)"
Author: Bernard Henri Lévy
4. "Selflessness involves giving up your self. You become a martyr. Like the Hindu kamikaze warriors. These Japanese Hindus chose to give up their lives, and they were killed if they didn't. Imagine what their families felt. One day you have a father, and next, you're watching him fly a plane into a ship on Pearl Harbor on television. Those kids didn't do anything wrong. They just lived in an evil country. The axis of evil. That sort of evil is beyond anything you or I will experience in our lifetimes. So be glad. Be glad we live in the US of A. Be glad we get to choose, with our freedoms. Now get out there and fight!"
Author: Bill Konigsberg
5. "Ovo upinjanje da se kaze sve nece nas odvesti dalje od nas samih."
Author: Branko Miljkovic
6. "Powiedzial, ze Hiszpania dla Hiszpanów jest tym, czym Meksyk dla Meksykanów - bolesna obsesja. Dla nich Ojczyzna nie jest, jak dla Amerykanów, hymnem optymizmu ani, jak dla Anglików, flegmatycznym zartem, ani tez, jak dla Rosjan, sentymentalnym szalenstwem, lub, jak dla Francuzów, racjonalna ironia, czy - jak dla Niemców - agresywnym rozkazem, ale konfliktem dwóch polówek, dwóch przeciwstawnych czesci, dzieleniem duszy na kawalki, Hiszpania, Meksyk, kraje slonca i cienia."
Author: Carlos Fuentes
7. "Men are bad cyclists, hunters of wild animals, kamikazes, samurai and Christian martyrs."
Author: Christine Grän
8. "Torah! Torah! Torah!"- THE WAR CRY OF THE KAMIKAZE RABBIS."
Author: Christopher Moore
9. "Post-adolescent Expert SyndromeThe tendency of young people around the age of eighteen, males especially, to become altruistic experts on everything, a state of mind required by nature to ensure warriors who are willing to die with pleasure on the battlefield. Also the reason why religions recruit kamikaze pilots and suicide bombers almost exclusively from the 18-21 range. "Kyle, I never would have guessed that when you were up in your bedroom playing World of Warcraft all through your teens, you were, in fact, becoming an expert on the films of Jean-Luc Godard."
Author: Douglas Coupland
10. "During his next visit, my father secretly decided that our bathroom needed towel hooks. Using nails that were too long, my father pierced the door, creating towel hooks on one side, medieval blinding devices on the other...No matter how inconvenient a household malfunction might be, Kazem can always make it worse, for free."
Author: Firoozeh Dumas
11. "I could go on like this forever, but would I ever find a place that was meant for me? Like, for example, where? After lengthy considerations, the only place I could think of was the cockpit of a two-seater Kamikaze torpedo-plane. Of all the dumb ideas. In the first place, all the torpedo-planes were scrapped thirty years ago"
Author: Haruki Murakami
12. "Ci si myslite, ze to dokaze, alebo nedokaze, v oboch pripadoch mate pravdu."
Author: Henry Ford
13. "Kud sam ja sve lutao? Kud su padale moje teznje, koliko posrtao, koliko bludio u mislima i grijesio u zivotu! - Kako da vam kazem kad to i rodjeno moje sjecanje zaboravlja! Oholost me je nosila kao vjetar. Oganj kojim mi je sagarala dusa nije me izjedao nego mi je davao snagu i zamah. Na borbe svijeta ja sam gledao kao sto se s vedra visa gleda na magle koje se nadvijaju po dolinama. Bio sam nijemi, oholi gost zivota."
Author: Ivo Andric
14. "A kad se kod nas kaze za nekoga da ga niko ne zarezuje,to znaci vrlo cesto da ga svi gaze."
Author: Ivo Andric
15. "Arthur Scargill's leadership of the miners' strike has been a disgrace. The price to be paid for his folly will be immense. He will have destroyed the N.U.M. as an effective fighting force within British trade unionism for the next 20 years. If kamikaze pilots were to form their own union, Arthur would be an ideal choice for leader."
Author: Jimmy Reid
16. "Kljuc Solomonov uvek pomazekad polupaklen se izrod pokaze."
Author: Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
17. "For Pol Pot, as for every other kamikaze of Kingdom Come, "the goal was not to destroy but to transmute." We have heard this chiliastic tommyrot before, from a variety of faith-based ethnic cleansers forever seeking to transmute the rest of us to death."
Author: John Leonard
18. "I was a stage actor for 20 years or so; I was leading men in classical things. 'Shakespeare,' you know. And now, I never play leading men. I'm that kamikaze comic that comes from the left, turns the table over, and leaves, or the hyper-intelligent yuppie scumbag if it's a drama."
Author: John Michael Higgins
19. "You were supposed to be my wingman, not my freaking kamikaze pilot."
Author: Katelin LaMontagne
20. "Ako Bog uopste postoji, zasigurno mrzi ljude. To je sve sto mogu da kazem."
Author: Kurt Vonnegut
21. "Postovanje je izmisljeno da se sakrije praznina gde bi trebalo da bude ljubav. A ako me vise ne volis, onda je bolje i postenije da mi to kazes."
Author: Leo Tolstoy
22. "Ma koliko nastojali ljudi, kad ih se nekoliko stotina tisuca skupi na jednom, nevelikom mjestu, da iznakaze tu zemlju na kojoj se stišcu; ma kako sabijali kamenje u zemlju da ne bi ništa raslo na njoj; ma kako plijevili svaku travku što probije; ma kako dimili kamenim ugljenom i petrolejem; ma kako obrezivali drvece i ma kako istjerivali sve životinje i ptice – proljece je bilo proljece cak i u gradu."
Author: Leo Tolstoy
23. "When you believe that you are not worthwhile in and of yourself, in the back of your mind you also begin to believe that life is not worthwhile in and of itself. It is only worthwhile insofar as it relates to your crusade. It is a kamikaze mission."
Author: Marya Hornbacher
24. "Now there's something I understand a little better. Hate, sadness, even joy. to be able to share it with another person...Naruto Uzumaki from fighting him i learned that. he knew pain like i did and then he taught me that you can change your path. I wish that one day i can be needed by someone. Not as a frightening weapon...But as the sand's Kazekage."
Author: Masashi Kishimoto
25. "You said you want to became Hokage. I have become the Kazekage. If you are willing to bear the name Kage, you have to do what you must do."
Author: Masashi Kishimoto
26. "Ovde se smatra cašcu i viteškom vrlinom kad poniziš do samrti sve sto te nadvisuje spretnošcu, snagom, lukavstvom i umom.A kako ti se tek dive, kako ti zavide smrtnici kad im prineses dokaze da si ubio boga.Uši sam zalepio lišcem."
Author: Miroslav Antić
27. "I am a kamikaze gadfly."
Author: Mo Rocca
28. "To be a bodyguard is to be a kamikaze pilot. Dedicated."
Author: Mr. T
29. "Three-quarters of my family is Irish. Of course, the 'Kazee' is not."
Author: Steve Kazee
30. "Quien no arriesga no gana. Como un kamikaze, hay ocasiones que no queda más remedio que renunciar a la vida que conoces por un fin más noble. Porque lo que le reconforta a uno, en definitiva, es tener la certeza de que hay cosas por las que merece la pena hacer un sacrificio"
Author: Tonya Hurley
Quotes About Kaze Pictures