Famous Quotes About Knickers
Browse 29 famous quotes and sayings about Knickers.
Top Quotes About Knickers
1. "He had a smile so warm it could melt a girl's heart, and her knickers, all in one beautiful flash of teeth."
Author: A.B. Shepherd
2. "It's always the accent that drives you American women crazy. I'd no idea you fancied it, too…" he trailed off."Oooh, fancied it. Say more like that," I begged, smiling into the pillow."Like what, Grace?""Talk British to me," I whispered, only half joking."Dustbins.""More," I encouraged."Crumpets.""More!" I demanded."Knickers."If I could hear Jack Hamilton say a second word for the rest of my life, it would be knickers."Say put another shrimp on the barbie!" I cried."Grace, that's Australian," he chided."Say it!""Fine. Put another shrimp on the barbie. Bloody hell," he muttered."Aaaahhhhhhh!" I screamed into the phone."
Author: Alice Clayton
3. "Emma felt a compulsion to run her hands through it. To step into his arms and never leave. Desire shot to her knickers and an aching throb began between her thighs Shit, I didn't come here for this."
Author: Amanda Clark
4. "He walked on water. Perhaps. But could he have *swum* on land? In matching knickers and dark glasses? With his Fountain in a Love-in-Tokyo? In pointy shoes and a puff? Would he have had the imagination?"
Author: Arundhati Roy
5. "At the Serima Mission, in Victoria Province, I am shown around by an enchantingly pretty African nun called Sister Balbina...She cannot be more than 25, and has the most delightful figure. How poignant that she should have dedicated her life in this way.When we come to the bell tower, I ask her to climb up the ladder in front of me.It was rather a caddish request, I suppose, but I had often wondered. Black petticoats and pink knickers. To think I had to come all this way to find out."
Author: Auberon Waugh
6. "As soon as he was half-awake he slipped his knickers off. Holding them close to his face, he handled them loosely for a moment with an absent expression, then suddenly buried his nose in them, his dark eyes huge, his face monstrous with the wisdom of evil. As well as the blood and the seepage from last night's ejaculation he had shit himself lavishly in his sleep, a sloppy, yellow liquid. Having spent a while burying his face in them, he folded the knickers up and put them carefully to one side on top of a stack of others. He would never wash them; he would never wear them again. Every secretion that had occurred in his underclothes, before, during, or sometimes just after a moment of action was a souvenir to be preciously kept and safeguarded."
Author: Derek Raymond
7. "I'm just looking for that moment to drop my Jedi knickers and pull out my real light saber."
Author: Ewan McGregor
8. "I've taken my knickers off. My friends told me my panty line was visible, so I went without."
Author: Helena Christensen
9. "Now and then, an inch below the water's surface, the muscles of his stomach tightened involuntarily as he recalled another detail. A drop of water on her upper arm. Wet. An embroidered flower, a simple daisy, sewn between the cups of her bra. Her breasts wide apart and small. On her back, a mole half covered by a strap. When she climbed out of the pond a glimpse of the triangular darkness her knickers were supposed to conceal. Wet. He saw it, he made himself see it again. The way her pelvic bones stretched the material clear of the skin, the deep curve of her waist, her startling whiteness. When she reached for her skirt, a carelessly raised foot revealed a patch of soil on each pad of her sweetly diminished toes. Another mole the size of a farthing on her thigh and something purplish on her calf--a strawberry mark, a scar. Not blemishes. Adornments."
Author: Ian McEwan
10. "Over a quarter of a century ago she and Vernon had made a household for almost a year, in a tiny rooftop flat on the rue de Seine. There were always damp towels on the floor then, and cataracts of her underwear tumbling from drawers she never closed, a big ironing board that was never folded away, and in the one overfilled wardrobe dresses , crushed and shouldering sideways like commuters on the metro. Magazines, makeup, bank statements, bead necklaces, flowers, knickers, ashtrays, invitations, tampons, LPs, airplane tickets, high heeled shoes- not a single surface was left uncovered by something of Molly's, so that when Vernon was meant to be working at home, he took to writing in a cafe along the street. And yet each morning she arose fresh from the shell of this girly squalor, like a Botticelli Venus, to present herself, not naked, of course, but sleekly groomed, at the offices of Paris Vogue."
Author: Ian McEwan
11. "Jimmy shot him a look that patently said: ‘Mon noo, Wee-man, whit are ye waitin fur? Ah've set ye up tae get in her knickers!"
Author: Jamie Holoran
12. "Except for the field organizers of strikes, who were pretty tough monkeys and devoted, most of the so-called Communists I met were middle-class, middle-aged people playing a game of dreams. I remember a woman in easy circumstances saying to another even more affluent: 'After the revolution even we will have more, won't we, dear?' Then there was another lover of proletarians who used to raise hell with Sunday picknickers on her property"
Author: John Steinbeck
13. "Show me a woman with both feet planted firmly on the ground - and I'll show you a girl who can't get her knickers off."
Author: Kathy Lette
14. "She's a wolf. Get it right, crap for brains. Tink's knickers, you have got to be the stupidest lunker I've ever lit on."
Author: Kim Harrison
15. "He was trying to buy his way into her knickers. She was enormously insulted......but it was rather sparkly...It was rather like having a bowling ball attached to her arm. She could live with that though."
Author: Lola Salt
16. "I wanted to kill her and make her eat her fringe. And her knickers."
Author: Louise Rennison
17. "Its okay I'm wearing really big knickers."
Author: Louise Rennison
18. "(to father) Aren't you glad that you've never had to buy vegeterian cookery books as the first small step on the road to getting inside someone's knickers?(father) ...however vegeterian recepies you have read, you still have more fun than we were ever allowed."
Author: Nick Hornby
19. "Had his brain been constructed of silk, he would have been hard put to it to find sufficient material to make a canary a pair of cami-knickers."
Author: P.G. Wodehouse
20. "My dad has worked so hard his whole life. He doesn't deserve to see his daughters going out embarrassing themselves and flashing their knickers. I want to make my parents proud."
Author: Petra Ecclestone
21. "I don't reply. Surely Tucker wouldn't bring someone back to a room knowing that I'll be in the bed too, first shot. He wouldn't do anything with her after last night, this morning and this afternoon, second shot. Although he is all over her and has been since we got here, third shot. Maybe I didn't drop my knickers quick enough, fourth shot. He's probably laughing at me for everything I told him about the dream and stuff I wince and slam the now empty jager bomb glass down."
Author: R.S. Burnett
22. "I would use my tongue. First through those pretty knickers, and then when I had you soaking and thrashing round, I'd rip them off and spread your thighs wide and hold you open while I made a banquet of you."
Author: Ruthie Knox
23. "After I left here on Saturday, I decided never to see you again."He was sliding the frittata under the broiler, so she could only see his profile, but damn if he didn't appear to be smirking."I know that, darling. It wounds my pride you won't go out with me, but I can console myself with the knowledge that when you do see me, you can't keep your knickers on for ten minutes running."She threw her cookie at him, feigning indignation. "You bastard! Are you calling me easy?""I like you easy. Besides, you're not to blame. Who'd want to wear wet knickers?"
Author: Ruthie Knox
24. "Braden, I don't want anything to happen between us."He raised his eyebrow, clearly unconvinced."Tell that to your damp knickers, babe."
Author: Samantha Young
25. "I wouldn't trust you with a bucket of water if my knickers were on fire!"
Author: Terry Pratchett
26. "She told him later that as soon as he took her wrist that night, she came. And the first time he touched her cunt, squeezed Jessica's soft cunt through her knickers, the trembling began again high in her thighs, growing, taking her over. She came twice before cock was ever officially put inside cunt, and this is important to both of them though neither has figured out why, exactly."
Author: Thomas Pynchon
27. "Ageing doesn't mean giving up on style and individuality; it doesn't mean abandoning fashion and living in comfy slippers and flannel knickers."
28. "All I had to say to anyone that doubted our love was, "Eat your knickers!"."
Author: Tyne O'Connell
29. "I can't get my knickers in a twist about my age and ageing in an industry that caters to the ids of 14-year-olds."
Author: Vera Farmiga
Quotes About Knickers Pictures