Famous Quotes About Legit Love
Browse 11 famous quotes and sayings about Legit Love.
Top Quotes About Legit Love
1. "According to Carnap,...... "reality"is a metaphysical term for which there is no legitimate use.......We are interested in other people's loves and hates, pleasures and pains, because we are firmly persuadedthat they are as "real" as our own. We mean something we say this."
Author: Bertrand Russell
2. "Literature presents you with alternate mappings of the human experience. You see that the experiences of other people and other cultures are as rich, coherent, and troubled as your own experiences. They are as beset with suffering as yours. Literature is a kind of legitimate voyeurism through the keyhole of language where you really come to know other people's lives--their anguish, their loves, their passions. Often you discover that once you dive into those lives and get below the surface, the veneer, there is a real closeness."
Author: Chaim Potok
3. "Jesus was not denying the legitimacy of biblical law. On the contrary, He was affirming biblical law. We love God first; God commands us to keep His word; therefore, we must enforce the law on ourselves."
Author: Gary North
4. "She was an illegitimate person who would never have legitimate claim to the things other people had, things such as love, family, home.."
Author: Khaled Hosseini
5. "As a house can be only be built satisfactorily and durably when there is a foundation, and a picture can be painted only when there is something prepared to paint it on, so carnal love is only legitimate, reasonable, and lasting when it is based on the respect and love of one human being for another."
Author: Leo Tolstoy
6. "The fantastic is in complicity with the realist model, in the claims that realism makes to represent the true face of reality. It points to the gaps and inadequacies of realism, but does not question the legitimacy of its claims to represent reality. The concept of "suspension of disbelief', that beloved criterion of positivist criticism supposedly serving to establish the legitimacy of the fantastic, confirms this hegemony."
Author: Michael Richardson
7. "The two bond over their mutual lack of family ties: Saul from his disownment, Miriam from the car accident that orphaned her as a college junior. Both want children. Miriam has inherited her parents' idea of procreative legitimacy, wants to compensate for her only-child-dom. She sees in Saul the househusband who will enable her parental ambitions without disabling her autonomy. In Miriam, Saul sees the means to a book-lined study and a lifestyle conducive to mystical advancement. They are both absolutely certain these things equal love."
Author: Myla Goldberg
8. "Is not literature meant to speak of our being a thousand different kinds of things, at times creating even this diversity? If literature gives up this purpose, this duty, it renounces all claim to legitimacy. I am Hungarian. I am Slovene. I am Serbian. You do not need literature for sentences like that. A bureaucrat will do, and a rubber stamp. A border guard. An Army."
Author: Péter Esterházy
9. "... Our language, tiger, our language: hundreds of thousands of available words, frillions of legitimate new ideas... And yet, oh, and yet, we, all of us, spend all our days saying to each other the same things time after weary time: "I love you," "Don't go in there," "Get out," "You have no right to say that," "Stop it," "Why should I," "That hurt," "Help," "Marjorie is dead."
Author: Stephen Fry
10. "Defining the relationship" talks are legit. You probably haven't had one since you and your love interest moved from "are we just friends?" territory into a full-blown (long-distance) love affair. There is a very interesting site about this. Here's the link http://www.angelreturn.com"
Author: Steve Dillon
11. "So, why do I have so much fear in my life?" "Because you don't believe. You don't know that we love you. The person who lives by his fears will not find freedom in my love. I am not talking about rational fears regarding legitimate dangers, but imagined fears, and especially the projection of those into the future. To the degree that those fears have a place in your life, you neither believe that I am good not know deep in your heart that I love you. You sing about it, you talk about it, but you don't know it."
Author: Wm. Paul Young
Quotes About Legit Love Pictures