Famous Quotes About Life Changing And Growing Up
Browse 26 famous quotes and sayings about Life Changing And Growing Up.
Top Quotes About Life Changing And Growing Up
1. "I wept to think that life went on even when so much had been lost, that rain still fell and myrtle grew between the rocks."
Author: Alice Hoffman
2. "Imagine the martyrdom of a pun which has become an integral portion of one's organism to be lugged through life like the convict's ball and chain. Do you suppose he vainly tries to escape it, or is he passive in its clutches or can it be possible that some memory of the joy still survives which irradiated his being, the first time he heard it from his lips in the springtime of his practice?"
Author: Alice James
3. "Never mind that I hadn't a clue which path to follow or whether, to echo Robert Frost, the one I took would make all the difference. The truth is, I'd bailed out of the right choice-wrong choice mentality a long time ago. It seemed so clear to me--since I'd wised up to the idea that life is not a straight road with no exit ramps--that life presented opportunities all along the way for a person to change directions. Besides, over the last ten years, I'd grown to like the idea of not knowing where a choice might lead me."
Author: Alice Steinbach
4. "In a feast of fame and talks,Scandal flashing, raising tongue and brows.In a blast of bombing and power play,Fear and death dig more revenge.In a forgotten continent,Famine and drought devour lives.In an unfortunate eye of a rebelling weather,Crashing homes, leaving many in devastation and desperation.In a country shaking with violence,Innocent victims cry for justice and peace.In a home shaking with turmoil, Humble patient, hiding voice wants to be heard.In a tick of a second,A new breathe of life beats!To belong in this world.Constantly changing, decaying or improving?In a snap of innovation:Life goes big leap!Regression somewhere unseen,But felt in a slow, long run."
Author: Angelica Hopes
5. "If you hate your life, you haven't seen enough of it. If you hate your life, it's because your life is too small and it doesn't fit you."
Author: Augusten Burroughs
6. "The view that man was ever to be drawn by some vision of the unattainable shining ahead, doomed ever to aspire, but not to achieve, my life and my values could not bring me to that."
Author: Ayn Rand
7. "In small proportions we just beauties see; And in short measures, life may perfect be."
Author: Ben Jonson
8. "Heaven is always there for us; but this life... this life is a gift to us."
Author: C. JoyBell C.
9. "A beautiful pen is worthless without ink just as life is without purpose."
Author: Constance Chuks Friday
10. "Dreamers strive to live life to the fullest abilities and they fight for their dreams."
Author: Euginia Herlihy
11. "For all the boredom the straight life brings, it's not too bad."
Author: Gus Van Sant
12. "The great test of life is to see whether we will hearken to and obey God's commands in the midst of the storms of life. It is not to endure storms, but to choose the right while they rage. And the tragedy of life is to fail in that test and so fail to qualify to return in glory to our heavenly home. . . . "It will take unshakable faith in the Lord Jesus Christ to choose the way to eternal life. It is by using that faith we can know the will of God. It is by acting on that faith we build the strength to do the will of God. And it is by exercising that faith in Jesus Christ that we can resist temptation and gain forgiveness through the Atonement."
Author: Henry B. Eyring
13. "You talk a lot about this amazing flow of time but you hardly see it. you see a women, you think that one day she'll be old, only you don't see her grow old. But there are moments when you think you see her grow old and feel yourself growing old with her: this is the feeling of adventure."
Author: Jean Paul Sartre
14. "The next time she visits her father she'll speak to him in English. Were her mother ever to stand before her, even if Bela could choose any language on earth in which to speak, she would have nothing to say. But no, that's not true. She remains in constant communication with her. Everything in Bela's life has been a reaction. I am who I am, she would say, I live as I do because of you."
Author: Jhumpa Lahiri
15. "I didn't know how much I could love until you were gone. Until your laughter no longer filled my home, your wicked high jinks no longer made me crazy. Until I stood in that damned club and knew, without you by side, my life was as empty as my bed was without you in it. I didn't know what love was, until I saw my refusal to admit it drown all the sweet innocence in your eyes. I love you."
Author: Lora Leigh
16. "The buzzard could not reason but he knew the patterns that led to food. His entire life was built upon such fragments of knowledge and he knew that where such groups of men rode, death rode with them."
Author: Louis L'Amour
17. "The only pleasing thing in life is pain. Pain creates pleasure, but not in the literal way."
Author: Mia P
18. "Vesna Esta Holicia, until you shine again, into vision, into the real world. Though a child of man knows time, life itself is eternal."
Author: Miyuki Miyabe
19. "If she wasn't his best friend… There really was no point in finishing that thought. She was and it was his job as the man in her life to kick the living shit out of any asshole that hurt her."
Author: R.L. Mathewson
20. "And thus, the actions of life often not allowing any delay, it is a truth very certain that, when it is not in our power to determine the most true opinions we ought to follow the most probable."
Author: René Descartes
21. "You can't build a life on a backstage pass or free swag at Sundance."
Author: Rob Lowe
22. "The march of Providence is so slow and our desires so impatient; the work of progress so immense and our means of aiding it so feeble; the life of humanity is so long, that of the individual so brief, that we often see only the ebb of the advancing wave and are thus discouraged. It is history that teaches us to hope."
Author: Robert E. Lee
23. "Your life is the sum result of all the choices you make, both consciously and unconsciously. If you can control the process of choosing, you can take control of all aspects of your life. You can find the freedom that comes from being in charge of yourself."
Author: Robert Foster Bennett
24. "Before he left Rome, Marcus had been in a fair way to becoming a charioteer, in Cradoc's sense of the word, and now desire woke in him, not to possess this team, for he was not one of those who much be able to say "Mine" before they can truly enjoy a thing, but to have them out and harnessed; to feel the vibrating chariot floor under him, and the spread reins quick with life in his hands, and these lovely, fiery little creatures in the traces, his will and theirs at one."
Author: Rosemary Sutcliff
25. "Initially, I feel expansive when I try something new, and then contract as soon as I encounter difficulty or the unknown. I am learning to experiment with my tolerance of difficulty and the not knowing, in order to go further with my creative dreams.Whenever I experience contraction, I explore it by asking, "Where did I stop and why?" Building a creative dream life is not just about achieving, succeeding, or "meeting goals." It is also about floundering, stumbling, tripping and failing."
26. "Outbox and its inherent transient nature - is it a take on life itself ? momentary, independent, fleeting and somewhat meaningless dwelling for all creations on their way out - to sent items."
Author: Sunil Raina
Quotes About Life Changing And Growing Up Pictures