Famous Quotes About Life Changing Decisions
Browse 15 famous quotes and sayings about Life Changing Decisions.
Top Quotes About Life Changing Decisions
1. "I don't like remembering.Remembering makes me feel things.I don't like to feel things.I'm thinking I could spend the rest of my life becoming an expert at forgetting"
Author: Benjamin Alire Sáenz
2. "To be "in Christ" is to place one's trust in Him for salvation from sin. To be "in Christ" is to trust His goodness, not our own; to trust that His sacrificial death on the cross paid the complete debt of death we owe for our sin; to trust that His resurrection gives us eternal life instead of relying upon our own ability to please God. To be "in Christ" is to claim, by faith, the free gift of salvation. To be "in Christ" is to enjoy a completely restored relationship with our Father in heaven by virtue of His Son's righteous standing."
Author: Charles R. Swindoll
3. "Tyler gets me a job as a waiter, after that Tyler's pushing a gun in my mouth and saying, the first step to eternal life is you have to die."
Author: Chuck Palahniuk
4. "If, as has been said, man learned to lie an hour after he learned to talk, then a phenomenon such as the one we're discussing would be the genesis of the most fundamental change in human knowledge since the beginning of society; the transformations it would wreak—in fields from communications to ethics, in our most basic concepts, in every detail of daily existence—would be so profound that it is difficult to even conceive what life would be like in a subsequent new era of truth. The world as we know it would be irrevocably changed, right down to its very roots."
Author: David R. Hawkins
5. "I am perhaps a late follower of Zoroaster and I believe that the foundation of life is built upon the struggle between the two opposing forces of Good and Evil."
Author: Eugenio Montale
6. "Kid, not everything in life can be summed up neatly in a paragraph. No book has all of the answers. Not even the really good ones. You have to find the answers yourself sometimes."
Author: Heather Brewer
7. "You . . . you don't need all of this." He turned thundercloud eyes on me. "You're young and you have all your life ahead of you."
Author: J. Lynn
8. "A lot of the women I know, that's what they're complaining about - either the man in their life or the lack of a man in their life."
Author: Marc Cherry
9. "In too many cases, the moms, the dads, the sisters and brothers of children with cancer must stand by a hospital bed and watch helplessly as this horrible disease consumes the life of an innocent child."
Author: Michael McCaul
10. "Most misfortunes of life started with greed and hypocrisy, but not from a bite of an apple as we have been told."
Author: Mohammed Abad Alrazak
11. "It is regrettable to spend one's life in a battle that ends with no victory nor defeat, to consume it in another battle that ends with a defeat, and in a third that ends with his victory over his brother."
Author: Salman Al Odah
12. "Faith is a marvel, and yet no human being is excluded from it; for that in which all human life is united is passion, and faith is a passion."
Author: Søren Kierkegaard
13. "Have faith. Believe.She did.She understood now what fate asked of her-to have the strength to hold on regardless. To acknowledge that, even if he died, even if he left her, she would still love him until the day she died.Love didn't care. Love simply was.Love was unconditional.Love was for ever more.She had faith in love. She believed in love.She would love him in life and in death.And if the chance came again she would convince him of that.As the night closed around her, she closed her eyes and prayed."
Author: Stephanie Laurens
14. "In the Vatican square, they were selling lollipops. You could buy lollipops about that big with the face of Pope John Paul II on them. You could buy a Pope John Paul II's face lollipop. I bought about ten. And I just thought... In the light of his death a few months later, I wondered whether sales of those lollipops went up or whether they went down. Did good Catholics think, 'Ah, the Pope's just died. It would now seem inappropriate... to lick a sugar effigy of his face.'Or did they go, 'Ah, the Pope's just died. But what better way... ...to commemorate his life than by licking a sugar effigy of his face?"
Author: Stewart Lee
15. "O, you have torn my life all to pieces... made me be what I prayed you in pity not to make me be again!"
Author: Thomas Hardy
Quotes About Life Changing Decisions Pictures