Famous Quotes About Life Hindi
Browse 24 famous quotes and sayings about Life Hindi.
Top Quotes About Life Hindi
1. "The idea of being a foreign correspondent and wandering the world and witnessing great events, having adventures and covering the activities of world leaders, appealed to me greatly. It was a very glamorous life in those days."
Author: Alan Cranston
2. "Think of yourself as on the threshold of unparalleled success. A whole, clear, glorious life lies before you. Achieve! Achieve!"
Author: Andrew Carnegie
3. "I believe life is constantly testing us for our level of commitment, and life's greatest rewards are reserved for those who demonstrate a never-ending commitment to act until they achieve. This level of resolve can move mountains, but it must be constant and consistent. As simplistic as this may sound, it is still the common denominator separating those who live their dreams from those who live in regret."
Author: Anthony Robbins
4. "A woman's life is not perfect or whole till she has added herself to a husband. Nor is a man's life perfect or whole till he has added to himself a wife."
Author: Anthony Trollope
5. "I have been very blessed in my life and rewarded with good friends and good health. I am grateful and happy to be able to share this."
Author: Eric Idle
6. "Minsan ang katangahan ay parang sipon. Hindi namamalayan pero kusang dumadapo. Walang gamot. Naiiwasan sa pamamagitan ng tamang life style o pagaalaga sa sarili. Pero hindi 100% na sipon-free kahit ang pinakamalusog na tao. Kapag dinapuan, may mga paraan para mapabilis ang pagtigil. Hindi nakakahiya ang magkasipon. Natural lang yan. Pero wag naman ipagmalaki kung meron na. Wag hayaang tumulo-tulo, lumobo-lobo at ipakitang apektado ang pagsasalita, panlasa, pandinig, at paningin.Wag ipangalandakan ang katangahan, tulad ng sipon, nakakahawa at baka maraming maapektuhan. Eto ako, di lang nagpakita, inirampa pa ang katangahan."
Author: Eros S. Atalia
7. "I looked up at the dark sky and prayed to God for a better break in life and a better chance to do something for the little people I loved."
Author: Jack Kerouac
8. "Then the bull shook himself, turned his head and looked at us. There was an awed whisper from one of the young men: "By gaw, it's working!" I enjoyed myself after that. I can't think of anything in my working life that has given me more pleasure than standing in that pen directing the life-saving jet and watching the bull savouring it."
Author: James Herriot
9. "Reading things that are relevant to the facts of your life is of limited value. The facts are, after all, only the facts, and the yearning passionate part of you will not be met there. That is why reading ourselves as a fiction as well as fact is so liberating. The wider we read the freer we become."
Author: Jeanette Winterson
10. "But you make of it [life] what you can, and you do your best to enjoy the hell out of it, because it's the only life you get."
Author: Jill Shalvis
11. "If your dream is a big dream, and if you want your life to work on the high level that you say you do, there's no way around doing the work it takes to get you there."
Author: Joyce Chapman
12. "If the greatest loss of his life is the loss of a dream he's always known to be a dream, then he's among the fortunate ones."
Author: Kamila Shamsie
13. "It is the size of the willpower that determines the size of the life waves we ride above"
Author: Keagana 'Thuso'
14. "After all, life is not a Hindi movie."
Author: Khaled Hosseini
15. "Everyone now knows how to find the meaning of life within himself."
Author: Kurt Vonnegut
16. "Gay life in 1970 was very bleak, compartmentalized. You didn't take it to work. You had to really lead a double life. There were bars, but you sort of snuck in and snuck out. Activism and gay pride simply didn't exist. I don't even think the word 'gay' was in existence."
Author: Larry Kramer
17. "The baseball held was my fantasy of what life offered."
Author: Lou Brock
18. "...the seaside life and the life of travel made me realise that the theatre of the world is stocked with fewer settings than actors, and with fewer actors than situations."
Author: Marcel Proust
19. "Boss, life is trouble. Only death is not. To be alive is to undo your belt and look for trouble."
Author: Michael Cacoyannis
20. "Courage is living by the free will that one creates for themselves, not the life of monotony determined by another."
Author: Michelle Cruz Rosado
21. "He resented such questions as people do who have thought a great deal about them. The superficial and slipshod have ready answers, but those looking this complex life straight in the eye acquire a wealth of perception so composed of delicately balanced contradictions that they dread, or resent, the call to couch any part of it in a bland generalization. The vanity (if not outrage) of trying to cage this dance of atoms in a single definition may give the weariness of age with the cry of youth for answers the appearance of boredom."
Author: Peter De Vries
22. "Part of life is to live it, and enjoy it, and seize the moments that you find particularly pleasing."
Author: Robert M. Parker Jr.
23. "I felt I was drawing close to that age, that place in life, where you realize one day what you'd told yourself was a Zen detachment turns out to be naked fear. You'd had one serious love relationship in your life and it had ended in tragedy, and the tragedy had broken something inside you. But instead of trying to repair the broken place, or at least really stop and look at it, you skated and joked. You had friends, you were a decent citizen. You hurt no one. And your life was somehow just about half of what it could be."
Author: Roland Merullo
24. "Most believers struggle to really believe in the supernatural as a meaningful, deterministic reality except during moments when they are drawn to it, perhaps during a worship service or while reading a novel like 'Adam.' Being drawn to this truth is the first step to living a life in accordance to this truth."
Author: Ted Dekker
Quotes About Life Hindi Pictures