Famous Quotes About Life Inggris Indonesia
Browse 17 famous quotes and sayings about Life Inggris Indonesia.
Top Quotes About Life Inggris Indonesia
1. "It was an evening of torment, and I remember only one other thing about it. At some point after everyone was asleep, I wandered away from the inn in a daze and ended up on the sea cliffs, staring out into the darkness with sound of the roaring water below me. The thundering of the ocean was like a bitter lament. I seemed to see beneath everything a layering of cruelty I have never known was there. The howling of the wind and shaking of the trees seemed to mock me. Could it really be that the stream of my life had divided forever."
Author: Arthur Golden
2. "No one bothered reading the books and understanding - and again, I'm not being high-falutin' about it - but I think our books are great literature with great metaphors of real life dealing with fears and hopes."
Author: Avi Arad
3. "One is often so busy doing life that it is easy to avoid evaluating whether you are putting your energy in the direction you value most."
Author: Deborah Day
4. "And then, if I die anytime soon, at least they'll be able to say that I led a productive life and did all my work on time. I may be dead, but I'll be up to date in Space, Time, and Motion."
Author: Elizabeth Wurtzel
5. "I am young, I am twenty years old; yet I know nothing of life but despair, death, fear, and fatuous superficiality cast over an abyss of sorrow. I see how peoples are set against one another, and in silence, unknowingly, foolishly, obediently, innocently slay one another."
Author: Erich Maria Remarque
6. "Ever since I was in my teens I had plans at one point in my life to write a novel."
Author: Jo Nesbo
7. "For men and women alike, this journey is a the trajectory between birth and death, a human life lived. No one escapes the adventure. We only work with it differently."
Author: Jon Kabat Zinn
8. "Plato says that the unexamined life is not worth living. But what if the examined life turns out to be a clunker as well?"
Author: Kurt Vonnegut
9. "Anyone who starts doubting details will end by doubting life itself."
Author: Milan Kundera
10. "If you can sustain your interest in what you're doing, you're an extremely fortunate person. What you see very frequently in people's professional lives, and perhaps in their emotional life as well, is that they lose interest in the third act. You sort of get tired, and indifferent, and, sometimes, defensive. And you kind of lose your capacity for astonishment — and that's a great loss, because the world is a very astonishing place. What I feel fortunate about is that I'm still astonished, that things still amaze me. And I think that that's the great benefit of being in the arts, where the possibility for learning never disappears, where you basically have to admit you never learn it."
Author: Milton Glaser
11. "There was no one else to blame anymore. No Bores or Old Ladies or Nortons, or Assassins waiting at the bridge. And there was no place to hide-no place across any river for a boatman to take us. Our life would be what we made of it-nothing more, nothing less.Baboons.Baboons. They build their own cages, we could almost hear the Pigman whisper, as he took his children with him."
Author: Paul Zindel
12. "Let life happen to you. Believe me: life is in the right, always."
Author: Rainer Maria Rilke
13. "(After death.) So few people who come across, possess awareness of any kind. All they bring along with them are worthless values. All they desire is continuation of what they had in life no matter how misguided or degraded. . . Will those people ever progress, even with our help?"
Author: Richard Matheson
14. "My whole life was absorbed with my art. I was known by my schoolmates as the kid who could draw."
Author: Thomas Kinkade
15. "Large sums passed through his hands. Nevertheless, nothing changed his way of life or added the slightest luxury to his simple life. Quite the contrary, As there is always more misery at the lower end than humanity at the top, everything was given away before it was received, like water on parched soil. No matter how much money came to him, he never had enough. And then he robbed himself."
Author: Victor Hugo
16. "The truth that is variously enacted by such agents is not an idea or a proposition. It is rather a habit of life that simply (!) refuses the totalizing claims of power. The governor, on behalf of the empire, will continue to ask, "What is truth?" And the apostles will continue to give answer, uncommonly unintimidated: "‘We must obey God rather than any human authority'" (Acts 5:29).14"
Author: Walter Brueggemann
17. "But he had underestimated the strangeness of talking about the future of his life with someone for whom the future still seemed unbounded: a pleasure palace of choices, with infinite doors, in which only a fool would spend his time trapped in one room."
Author: Zadie Smith
Quotes About Life Inggris Indonesia Pictures