Famous Quotes About Life My Life
Browse 24 famous quotes and sayings about Life My Life.
Top Quotes About Life My Life
1. "My life came complete with a factory-installed biological brother seven years my senior."
Author: Augusten Burroughs
2. "A cool breeze lifted the hem of my nightgown. The birds began to chirp and sing and the first sparks of sunlight brought the dew drops to life.... When my fingers touched the back door, something inside me shifted - I could actually feel it. I knew Mrs. Odell was right. I felt the flutter of a page turn deep within me as a chapter in my Life Book came to a close."
Author: Beth Hoffman
3. "I've spent my life as an airplane mechanic, pilot, aircraft manufacturer and airline CEO who never lost a life or an airplane. I am considerate of the risk we take every time we fly. I also know we need to fly and always to improve safety."
Author: Gordon Bethune
4. "If my luck held, it wouldn't be a handsome Greek demigod looking for the love of his life or at least his love of a couple of hours."
Author: Ilona Andrews
5. "I can't comment on any outside perception. I'm happy to come out and talk about movies that I've worked on in a setting like this. Otherwise, I have my own life that I live which is very different and private."
Author: Jennifer Connelly
6. "I worked half my life to be an overnight success, and still it took me by surprise."
Author: Jessica Savitch
7. "I told them all, "If possible, I would be here with only you, forever. But I am a man who toils, and I must go where I must. We need currency for famous nightclubs, yes? I am doing something I hate for you. This is what it means to be in love. So do not spleen me." But to be truthful, I was not even the smallest portion sad to go to Lutsk to translate for Jonathan Safran Foer. As I mentioned before, my life is ordinary. But I had never been to Lutsk, or any of the multitudinous petite villages that still endure after the war. I desired to see new things. I desired to experience volumes. And I would be electrical to meet an American."
Author: Jonathan Safran Foer
8. "I wondered, for the first time in my life, if life was worth all the work it took to live."
Author: Jonathan Safran Foer
9. "Over the past 8 years, I have stripped my life down. I don't need as much as I thought I did. It was hard at first to make that change. I had to have faith and patience. And so, I did. Now, I have God and great people in my life. Everything else just seems to follow. Sometimes we don't understand about the need to live more simply. We can make appointments all day long, 7 days a week. We can even schedule and plan for our deaths. I was fortunate to be freed to really be myself again, while there is still time and something left of me. And now, up here, there's nothing but me (and Kilo) and the sky and a million billion stars. And once again, I am free to dream..."
Author: José N. Harris
10. "I love you so much i can hardly tell my own heart from yours anymore, and I've never said it to another woman in my life as it's never until now been true."
Author: Julie Anne Long
11. "Ignore me. I don't want to talk about my nonexistent love life today."
Author: Julie James
12. "Anyway, here." He handed me a bag. "Thought you might be hungry. Since you're our guests, it would be impolite if we didn't share our food with you. That's your rations for the week. Try to make it last." At my surprised look, he rolled his eyes. "Not all of us live on oil and electricity, you know.""What about Ash and Puck?""Well, I'm pretty sure eating our food won't melt their insides to gooey paste. But you never know." (Glitch)-----------------Puck sat and gazed mournfully into the bowl I handed him. "Not an apple slice to be found," he sighed, picking through the gooey mess with his fingers. "How can mortals even pass this off as fruit? It's like a peach farmer threw up in a bowl."Ash picked up the spoon, gazing at it like it was an alien life form."
Author: Julie Kagawa
13. "That's why for you, you have the right to be cruel to me. No matter how much you make me worry or how much danger you put me in, just as much as you like. But these are not enough 'compensation.' Even if I have to sacrifice my left over life for you, I would not utter a word of complaint."
Author: Matsuri Hino
14. "I try to separate my personal life from swimming."
Author: Michael Phelps
15. "What my home life is like now is great."
Author: Missy Elliot
16. "I had to ride my bike to and from their god damn plant way up north in the high-chemical crime district, and reachable only by riding on the shoulder of some major freeways. I could feel the years ticking off my life expectancy as the mile markers struggled by."
Author: Neal Stephenson
17. "Listen to me you piece of shit, if you ever give the press information about me, my parents or even breathe a word about me to anyone ever again, I swear to god I will make it my mission to make your life a living hell. And, believe me I'll do it with a smile on my face the whole time. You're a worthless excuse for a Detective and everyone here knows it. You've screwed your way to the top and backstabbed Gena to get into your Captain's good books. Well look around you honey, you're a real star. No one stopped Gena or me taking you on. I've currently got you in a hold, where I could snap your neck if I wanted to, and not one person is stepping forward to help you. Yeah, you've really made it." - Stephanie Carovella to Sandra Barton"
Author: Nina D'Angelo
18. "I live precariously through my characters - so I want them to be loved passionately, live vibrantly, love unconditionally. Make friends they would die for - Explore unimaginable possibilities from all warps of life. And to never forget those that held their hands when life got scary. Wiped their tears away after a broken heart. Helped them back on their feet when others let them down. I want my characters to have family and friends - just like mine :)"
Author: Patti Roberts
19. "So – I am n-nothing more than – than a bloody job?! On top of not knowing why you must look after me – you only jumped at the chance to help me because your – that V-Vampire thought you couldn't?! What are you, some – some child?!""I am no child, human!""Oh I would not have thought so," she breathed condescendingly sending his blood to boil despite the ring, "if it were not for the fact that only children react so wondrously juvenile when faced with such a choice! You bargain my life over a show of bravado! And where is your brother, Christian?! He has not been here to see your brilliant work as my watcher, has he?!"
Author: S.C. Parris
20. "Claims have been made that I've been on a strict workout routine regulated by co-stars, whipped into shape by trainers I've never met, eating sprouted grains I can't pronounce and ultimately losing 14 pounds off my 5'3" frame. Losing 14 pounds out of necessity in order to live a healthier life is a huge victory. I'm a petite person to begin with, so the idea of my losing this amount of weight is utter lunacy. If I were to lose 14 pounds, I'd have to part with both arms. And a foot."
Author: Scarlett Johansson
21. "I am learning everyday to see the silver lining on every dark cloud. To see the life lesson in every situation; to feel joy and peace in every circumstance; to hear and speak only positive, uplifting, kind and caring words; to touch hearts in a positive and meaningful way; to be inspired by others and to be inspirational for others. To truly make a significant difference in my life and the lives of others by becoming my best self and being the best I can be in service to them. I still have a long way to go, but I feel life becoming more enriched as I keep climbing upwards and moving forward in my quest to create a more Loving, Peaceful, Joyous and Beautiful world."
Author: Sean D. Hamilton
22. "Thank You for the people You strategically place in my life to encourage me when I need it the most. This encouragement may come in the form of encouraging words, a prayer or even a simple smile. Many times I can feel Your love through other believers."
Author: Shelley Hitz
23. "I act as if my life depends on each decision. Because it does."
Author: Tom Rath
24. "A little white woman, . . . [a] tiny little white woman I could fit in my pocket.' . . . ‘And I don't know why I'm surprised. You don't even notice it – you never notice. You think it's normal. Everywhere we go, I'm alone in this… this sea of white. I barely know any black folk any more, Howie. My whole life is white. I don't see any black folk unless they be cleaning under my feet in the fucking café in your fucking college. Or pushing a fucking hospital bed through a corridor . . . ‘I gave up my life for you. I don't even know who I am any more.' . . . ‘Could you have found anybody less like me if you'd scoured the earth? . . . My leg weighs more than that woman. What have you made me look like in front of everybody in this town? You married a big black bitch and you run off with a fucking leprechaun?"
Author: Zadie Smith
Quotes About Life My Life Pictures