Famous Quotes About Long Term Success
Browse 11 famous quotes and sayings about Long Term Success.
Top Quotes About Long Term Success
1. "In the short term, it would make me happy to go play outside. In the long term, it would make me happier to do well at school and become successful. But in the VERY long term, I know which will make better memories."
Author: Bill Watterson
2. "I'm committed to increasing long-term value for shareholders and am confident we will continue to do so through the successful execution of our core strategic priorities: the creation of high quality, branded content and experiences, the use of technology, and creating growth in numerous and exciting international markets."
Author: Bob Iger
3. "How can HOW help us repair our faltering global economy? Only by getting our "hows" right can we ensure that we are sustainable. This can only be achieved when we are rooted in, and inspired by, sustainable values. The global economic meltdown supplied a perfect, but painful, example of how sustainability cannot be guided by situational values. The economic crash occurred because too many financial companies became disconnected from fundamental values and long-term sustainable thinking. Instead of nurturing sustainable collaborations, banks, lenders, borrowers and shareholders pursued short-term relationships founded on situational values. More than ever we need to get out of this cycle of crises and build long-term success and deep human connections so that we achieve enduring significance in today's globally interconnected world."
Author: Dov Seidman
4. "Many business leaders are seeing the relationship between long term success and sustainability, and that's very heartening."
Author: Jacqueline Novogratz
5. "One of the main focuses of my training sessions is to help individuals find their unique voices in the learning process. We all have our strengths, our weaknesses, our styles of learning, our personalities. Developing introspective sensitivity to these issues is critical to long-term success."
Author: Joshua Waitzkin
6. "People repeat behaviour that leads to flooding their brains with pleasurable chemicals. The short-term reward loop acts over hours to years, and the long-term reproductive success loop over generations."
Author: Keith Henson
7. "Action leads to Attention. that in the short-term releases Rewarding brain chemicals and in the long term improves reproductive success."
Author: Keith Henson
8. "We passionately long for there to be another life in which we shall be similar to what we are here below. But we do not pause to reflect that, even without waiting for that other life, in this life, after a few years, we are unfaithful to what we once were, to what we wished to remain immortally. Even without supposing that death is to alter us more completely than the changes that occur in the course of our lives, if in that other life we were to encounter the self that we have been, we should turn away from ourselves as from those people with whom we were once on friendly terms but whom we have not seen for years… We dream much of a paradise, or rather of a number of successive paradises, but each of them is, long before we die, a paradise lost, in which we should feel ourselves lost too."
Author: Marcel Proust
9. "To have long term success as a coach or in any position of leadership, you have to be obsessed in some way."
Author: Pat Riley
10. "Long-term success at work often depends on not trying to meet every demand placed on us. The best way to make room for both life and career is to make choices deliberately—to set limits and stick to them."
Author: Sheryl Sandberg
11. "For long-term true success we mush rethink and change our mindset from only valuing "happiness" to include Well-being as the foundation."
Author: Tony Dovale
Quotes About Long Term Success Pictures