Famous Quotes About Long Years Of Friendship
Browse 15 famous quotes and sayings about Long Years Of Friendship.
Top Quotes About Long Years Of Friendship
1. "Any age is rough for it's own reasons. There is a time for every season, is not just a song. It is life. Everything, even the freaking planets & stars all have seasons.My 30's have been my best so far. I have learned some the best lessons, I have seen the best examples of friendship & fellowship. Some of the people I have met in my 30's could potentially be my first real & true best friends for life. I have grown emotionally, intellectually and spiritually more in the last 6 or so years, than it seems possible.So, embrace all of the years of life experience instead of rejecting or fearing them. They don't teach this shit in school people! Live life, live to learn, live to love and live it to its limits! You have universe of power and potential, strive for it.Life is too damn short not to!"
Author: Bambi Dean
2. "By the time you're eighty years old you've learned everything. You only have to remember it."
Author: Bill Vaughan
3. "It's too late. It was too late by the time I arrived in London to turn your notebook into a dove; there were too many people already involved. Anything either of us does has an effect on everyone here, on every patron who walks through those gates. Hundreds if not thousands of people. All flies in a spiderweb that was spun when I was six years old and now I can barely move for fear of losing someone else."
Author: Erin Morgenstern
4. "And her sleep was too long and deep for that:so deep that she left her normal reality behind."
Author: Haruki Murakami
5. "Asean is obviously a very important association for us. Over the past 30 years Asean has made great strides in regional cooperation covering a number of areas, although recently it has been under strain because of the financial crisis and other challenges."
Author: Hassanal Bolkiah
6. "As rare as true love actually is, true friendship is still harder to find."
Author: Jason Lloyd
7. "Lina couldn't sleep at first, thinking of the old songs and what they meant. Someone, long ago, had hoped that at least a few people would survive and had wanted them to remember her city and the treasure it held, the treasure that was most valuable of all - herself, her family, and all of the generations of people who had lived in that secret place, their purpose, though they didn't know it, to make sure that human beings did not vanish from the world, no matter what happened above."
Author: Jeanne DuPrau
8. "I think I begin to see where everything fell apart. The books I read, jetsam to you. Junk. Why didn't we realize that ten years back?" "Lots of things you don't notice when you're-" he slowed- "in love"."
Author: Ray Bradbury
9. "Let whoever can do so deceive me, he will never bring it about that I am nothing, so long as I continue to think I am something."
Author: René Descartes
10. "I learned more about elections on election night 2000 than I ever did during my 16 years of schooling."
Author: Rob Corddry
11. "But it is useless to dwell on this period of my life. If I go on long enough calling that my life I'll end up by believing it."
Author: Samuel Beckett
12. "If the changes that we fear be thus irresistible, what remains but to acquiesce with silence, as in the other insurmountable distresses of humanity? It remains that we retard what we cannot repel, that we palliate what we cannot cure. Life may be lengthened by care, though death cannot be ultimately defeated: tongues, like governments, have a natural tendency to degeneration; we have long preserved our constitution, let us make some struggles for our language."
Author: Samuel Johnson
13. "If I have to spend time in purgatory before going to one place or the other, I guess I'll be all right as long as there's a lending library."
Author: Stephen King
14. "To be loved to madness--such was her great desire. Love was to her the one cordial which could drive away the eating loneliness of her days. And she seemed to long for the abstraction called passionate love more than for any particular lover."
Author: Thomas Hardy
15. "How long did it take to become a gracious person? One who could accept help and give thanks without being resentful of it?"
Author: Tracy Guzeman
Quotes About Long Years Of Friendship Pictures