Famous Quotes About Losing Feelings Tumblr
Browse 16 famous quotes and sayings about Losing Feelings Tumblr.
Top Quotes About Losing Feelings Tumblr
1. "I told him that it was very fine for well-fed, over-paid actors flaunting toughness at these deprived people, who are gentle and nice and, if ever tough, only so because of environment. I asked him how tough he would be if he were living the life that some of these unfortunate families must live. How easy for him, with five meals a day beneath that thrust-out chest with his muscles trained and perfect, trying to start something with these people. Of course they were not tough, but when it comes to four years of War, when it comes to losing an arm or a leg, then they are tough. But they are not going around looking for fights unless there is a reason."
Author: Charles Chaplin
2. "There are some some times in life where you have to let your feelings go and do what must be done"
Author: Evan Meekins
3. "Beware of losing yourself in the personality of another being, man or woman."
Author: F. Scott Fitzgerald
4. "Your brother Jaime keeps losing battles. He gave Sansa an angry look, as if it were her fault. He's been taken by the Starks and we've lost Riverrun and now her stupid brother is calling himself a king.The dwarf smiled crookedly. "All sorts of people are calling themselves kings these days."
Author: George R.R. Martin
5. "Love doesn't know any better. Those kinds of feelings are rare. You need to hold on to love when you can. And if it lasts, it lasts. And if it doesn't, you deal with it."
Author: Heather Webber
6. "She was moving slowly, appearing to come no closer. Perhaps she was losing ground against the earth's rotation."
Author: James Lileks
7. "The point is, feelings can change - and often do - abruptly. It's one of the riskiest aspects of falling for someone, especially during these tumultuous years when we're young and restless."
Author: Jody Gehrman
8. "Choose battles that you can win without losing your heart and your soul."
Author: Kristin Cast
9. "I put my own feelings before what was right for you, for us. And I shouldn't have done that. Seriously, I fucked it all up."
Author: Lauren Barnholdt
10. "What is the black shadow? It's the running inner dialogue we have with ourselves all day long about our fears of being inferior as black people. It is our internalization of the white man's lie that blacks are inferior to whites -- the very lie that was the foundation of our ancestors' enslavement. The black shadow is more than simply internalized racism; it's also our complex feelings of fear and despair about being black, and consequently our longing to be less black."
Author: Marlene F. Watson
11. "If I have an unusual gift, it's not that I draw particularly better than other people — I've never fooled myself about that. Rather it's that I remember things other people don't recall: the sounds and feelings and images — the emotional quality — of particular moments in childhood. Happily an essential part of myself — my dreaming life — still lives in the light of childhood."
Author: Maurice Sendak
12. "I was kind of like the Rhea Perlman of the bar. I was like Carla on 'Cheers.' People were more afraid of me. There was a point where I got a little surly. There were only so many chicken wings I could serve before losing the smile on my face."
Author: Melissa Rauch
13. "What would she be saying if she did? That she did want to marry him? For ten years, at least, since she was twelve or thirteen, Rosa had been declaring roundly to anyone who asked that she had no intention of getting married, ever, and that if she ever did, it would be when she was old and tired of life. When this declaration in its various forms had ceased to shock people sufficiently, she had taken to adding that the man she finally married would be no older than twenty-five. But lately she had been starting to experience strong, inarticulate feelings of longing, of a desire to be with Joe all the time, to inhabit his life and allow him to inhabit hers, to engage with him in some kind of joint enterprise, in a collaboration that would be their lives. She didn't suppose they needed to get married to do that, and she knew that she certainly ought to not want to. But did she?"
Author: Michael Chabon
14. "Life is just like the game of poker, you never know what cards you will get. Sitting against the people, you can either win with the king or live on a joker. Many times in life you are forced to play the blind bet, and achieve overwhelming success, with loads of cash in your pocket or you may reach disastrous conclusions, losing everything you have got.That's the reason I love playing poker."
Author: Prerna Varma
15. "If we were to gain God's perspective, even for a moment, and were to look at the way we go through life accumulating and hoarding and displaying our things, we would have the same feelings of horror and pity that any sane person has when he views people in an asylum endlessly beating their heads against the wall."
Author: Randy Alcorn
16. "You don't get to keep the feelings for someone you once loved. Once you've washed your hands of that person, all those feelings, all that dirty water is washed out to sea."
Author: Samantha Hunt
Quotes About Losing Feelings Tumblr Pictures