Famous Quotes About Lost Friendship Tumblr
Browse 10 famous quotes and sayings about Lost Friendship Tumblr.
Top Quotes About Lost Friendship Tumblr
1. "For love is greater than any wind of words. And man, leaning at his window under the stars, is once again responsible for the bread of the day to come, for the slumber of the wife who lies by his side, all fragile and delicate and contingent. Love is not thinking, but being. As I sat facing Alias I longed for night, when my thoughts would be of civilization, of the destiny of man, of the savor of friendship in my native land. For night, so that I might yearn to serve some overwhelming purpose which at this moment I cannot define. For night, so that I might perhaps advance a step towards fixing my unmanageable language. I longed for the night as the poet might do, the true poet who feels himself inhabited by a thing obscure but powerful, and who strives to erect images like ramparts round that thing in order to capture it. To capture it in a snare of images."
Author: Antoine De Saint Exupéry
2. "Words provide a voice to our deepest feelings. I tell you, words have started and stopped wars. Words have built and lost fortunes. Words have saved and taken lives. Words have won and lost great kingdoms. Even Buddha said, 'Whatever words we utter should be chosen with care, for people will hear them and be influenced by them for good or ill."
Author: Camron Wright
3. "Sincerity is one of those rare human qualities that feels a bit like discovering a lost treasure. It is a rare commodity but once found, it absolutely priceless. That was Callum, pretty much in a nutshell."
Author: Fisher Amelie
4. "Charlotte hadn't seen or heard anyone approaching, so she yelped when the stranger hoisted her into his arms. All she could do was stare blankly at the absolute strinking male who had just scooped her up and now held her in his arms. She thought she was hallucinating, because this mysterious guy was seriously cute. She wasn't usually at a loss for words, but she had completely lost her ability to think straight, so she decided to keep her mouth shut."
Author: Joy Casey
5. "Why?" I asked, confused. Why did he care?"Why what?""Why was he having a panic attack?"She stared at me with her eyes wide before she leaned in. "Lila…because he thought he'd lost you; he thought you were dead.""He didn't have me to lose." My breathing picked up as the emotional pain tightened my chest. "He threw me away."
Author: K.I. Lynn
6. "I do not know how it is elsewhere, but here, in this country, poetry is a healing, life-giving thing, and people have not lost the gift of being able to drink of its inner strength. People can be killed for poetry here?a sign of unparalleled respect?because they are still capable of living by it."
Author: Osip Mandelstam
7. "I lost a lot of judo matches because of points fighters. It was extremely frustrating for me."
Author: Ronda Rousey
8. "Words, those precious gems of queer shape and gay colours, sharp angles and soft contours, shades of meaning laid one over the other down history, so that for those far back one must delve among the lost and lovely litter that strews the centuries. They arrange themselves in the most elegant odd patterns; the sound the strangest sweet euphonious notes; they flute and sing and taber, and disappear, like apparitions, with a curious perfume and a most melodious twang."
Author: Rose Macaulay
9. "The blinded bird is not sincere, his flying done from only fear, he's lost his star"
Author: Testy McTesterson
10. "You haven't lost anything when you know were it is. Death can hide but not divide."
Author: Vance Havner
Quotes About Lost Friendship Tumblr Pictures