Famous Quotes About Love Causing Death
Browse 19 famous quotes and sayings about Love Causing Death.
Top Quotes About Love Causing Death
1. "I live, love and loathe my characters. They stole my mind. They stole my heart."
Author: Amaya Ellman
2. "When reading, we don't fall in love with the characters' appearance. We fall in love with their words, their thoughts, and their hearts. We fall in love with their souls."
3. "Behind its blue face, the love of the sky shines in the gleam of stars."
Author: Anu Lal
4. "By the Angel, Bridget's depressing," said Henry, setting down his newspaper directly on his plate and causing the edge to soak through with egg yolk. Charlotte opened her mouth as if to object, and closed it again. "It's all heartbreak, death and unrequited love.""Well, that is what most songs are about," said Will. "Requited love is nice, but it doesn't make much of a ballad."
Author: Cassandra Clare
5. "In my travels, I also noticed that kids in Thailand like spicy food, and kids in India love curry. I'm hoping to introduce my son, Hudson, to lots of veggies and spices when he's young. I say that before he's started on solid foods, so it could be easier in theory than practice!"
Author: Curtis Stone
6. "It seems when I put together records, as Henley used to say, they're just like movies. They should have action, tension, love scenes, places to relax."
Author: Glenn Frey
7. "I yield to your wishes. It is the privilege of the women whom we love more than they love us to make the men who love them ignore the ordinary rules of common-sense."
Author: Honoré De Balzac
8. "There is an emptiness inside of me -- a void that will never be filled. No one in your life will ever love you as your mother does. There is no love as pure, unconditional and strong as a mother's love. And I will never be loved that way again."
Author: Hope Edelman
9. "Her death has had a huge effect on me. It felt like a big hole appeared on my left side - apparently your left side is your mother - which I thought could never be filled. Now I think what you have to do is fill it with yourself because your mother is part of you. I'm easing into that space, using it and being comforted by it."
Author: Imelda Staunton
10. "I came across time for you, Sarah. I love you. I always have." Kyle Reese in The Terminator"
Author: James Cameron
11. "You deserved to be loved. And I hope you get to marry for love and not a number."
Author: Kiera Cass
12. "Who is the love of my life? Maybe I don't have one. Maybe it's not love at all. But if it's not love, then what is it? I wish I knew."
Author: Laurell K. Hamilton
13. "Do not act as if you had ten thousand years to throw away. Death stands at your elbow. Be good for something while you live and it is in your power."
Author: Marcus Aurelius
14. "In Valentine's Day or in any other day, the brightest star is not Venus or Jupiter but the very love in people's heart!"
Author: Mehmet Murat Ildan
15. "We had different lives. We come from different places.""Surely ye do. And you got different bodies, too. That's what marriage is about, Meggie-gal, making differences intertwine into something whole and new."Meggie didn't want to argue. "He didn't love me, Pa," she said."I'll believe that when I see coons a-taking up farming," the old man answered. He raked his hair with his hands helplessly. "What do ye think love is, Meggie. Do you think it's heart pounding and breath stealing and verse reciting?" he asked. "Yes, ma'am, there is some of that involved, but mostly love is quiet and caring and friendlylike. It's wanting to tell that person something afore you whisper it to another soul. It's not being alone."
Author: Pamela Morsi
16. "When she was a child, my love carried a road map in her hand the way other girls carried handkerchiefs."
Author: Roman Payne
17. "For the love of men like Fitzpiers is unquestionably of such quality as to bear division and transference. He had indeed once declared, though not to her, that on one occasion he had noticed himself to be possessed by five distinct infatuations at the same time. If this were true, his differed from the highest affection as the lower orders of the animal world differ from advanced organisms, partition causing not death but a multiplied existence."
Author: Thomas Hardy
18. "Anyway, the trick is simply this: No matter what happens, keep your heart open. Wide open. The heart is made of love, and love is indestructible, and only the arrogance of ego would presume that it requires protection. To open your heart is to reduce your ego, and this is the only magic that is ever required to experience the naked truth."
Author: Tony Vigorito
19. "The whole city seemed to be pinned down, fascinated by the glassy stare of the Lubyanka. Krymov had thought about various people he knew. Their distance from him was something that couldn't even be measured in space -they existed in another dimension. No power on earth or in heaven could bridge this abyss, an abyss as profound as death itself. But these people weren't yet lying under a nailed-down coffin-lid – they were here beside him, alive and breathing, thinking, weeping."
Author: Vasily Grossman
Quotes About Love Causing Death Pictures