Famous Quotes About Love Forever And Always
Browse 11 famous quotes and sayings about Love Forever And Always.
Top Quotes About Love Forever And Always
1. "Think of that person you knew when you were a kid, who you always thought you could have loved completely and forever.Well, you could have. It's the truth, and it's the saddest and simplest thing. There isn't just one person for each of us in the world. There aren't many, but there are always a few people we could have made it with, that maybe we still want to make it with, that press themselves so close to our hearts they leave scars, and then slip through our fingers and disappear from our lives. And it doesn't make a difference if you're thirteen or ninety- eight because some things you feel are real, no matter when."
Author: Abigail Tarttelin
2. "Even through all of this, sometimes I wanted to lift up her chin and say, "Don't you see that is your dog?" Don't you see how we didn't want to have to love you, Laura? Don't you see how you have to love things forever anyway, no matter if it shakes, or drools, or barks in the middle of the night, or throws up food, or dies, because even in death, he is still your dog? You picked him out of a group and said, that is my dog, and the dog you picked shakes and drools and barks in the middle of the night, but you named him. And for that reason you should never want to give him up, you should always be grateful since your dog is one of the few things in life that you actually can choose as your own."
Author: Alison Espach
3. "I ask the impossible: love me forever.Love me when all desire is gone.Love me with the single mindedness of a monk.When the world in its entirety,and all that you hold sacred advise youagainst it: love me still more.When rage fills you and has no name: love me.When each step from your door to our job tires you--love me; and from job to home again, love me, love me.Love me when you're bored--when every woman you see is more beautiful than the last,or more pathetic, love me as you always have:not as admirer or judge, but withthe compassion you save for yourselfin your solitude.Love me as you relish your loneliness,the anticipation of your death,mysteries of the flesh, as it tears and mends.Love me as your most treasured childhood memory--and if there is none to recall--imagine one, place me there with you.Love me withered as you loved me new.Love me as if I were forever--and I, will make the impossiblea simple act,by loving you, loving you as I do"
Author: Ana Castillo
4. "As long as you're around, your life is too. So just as you shower love and affection and attention on the husbands, wives, parents, children and forever friends who sorround you, you have to do so equally with your life, because it's yours, it's you, and it's always there rooting for you, cheering you on, even when you feel like you can't do it. I gave up on my life for a while, but what I've learned is that even when that happens and especially when that happens, life never gives up on you."
Author: Cecelia Ahern
5. "Jared," I whispered. I held his hand, and then placed the ring around the tip of his finger. "I choose you as my best friend, and my love for life. I promise you my deepest love, my fullest devotion, my most tender care…through the pressures of the present and the uncertainties of the future, I promise to be faithful to you. It wasn't until just now that I recognize that this wasn't coincidence, or a battle. We were always meant for each other. Our love is heaven sent, and I promise to honor that forever and always. From this day forward, you won't walk alone. My heart will be your shelter and my arms will be your home."
Author: Jamie McGuire
6. "What's love? Something that lasts a week or a month and that's all you can except? Or is it just that some loves have a short shelf life? You know, like yogurt: after a week or two they go bad.And how do you recognize the other kind of love, the kind that isn't like yogurt? The kind that's more like... I don't know, like peanut butter, that lasts forever and always tastes good?"
Author: Katherine Applegate
7. "Standing over his bed, watching him sleep, Luce could see it. The way their love would have bloomed here.She could see Lucia coming in to bring Daniel his meals,him opening up to her slowly. The pair being inseparable by the time Daniel recovered. And it made her feel jealous and guilty and confused because she couldn't tell right now whether their love was a beautiful thing, or whether this was yet another instance of how very wrong it was.If she was so young when they met, they must have had a long relationship in this life.She would have gotten to spend years with him before it happened. Before she died and was reincarnated into another life completely. She must have thought they'd spend forever together-and must not even have known how long forever meant.But Daniel knew.He always knew."
Author: Lauren Kate
8. "Margaux looks around the table; this is not working. All of a sudden she's thinking about a safe room, something she's only heard of but suddenly wants: water, oxygen, bulletproof door, dead bolts, a thousand books. Utterly quiet. Completely silent. No girls she barely knows in saggy leather pants, no girls in mesh strippers' gloves and jeans sanded thin as a bee's wing, and no girls who can't stay home one night a year because they are always and forever out. On their way to. Coming from.And then her heart open. Just a little, but it does. Because she remembers all that. How she felt then: the self-reproach, the utter confusion... That's why her heart opens. For those girls at the table who always feel baffled and sad, tender and malign, repulsive and desirable, innocent and contemptuous of innocence.So she cries. For them, mostly. For herself a little... everything hesitates. So that for a second there's no sound in the enormous room but that of Margaux sobbing."
Author: Ron Koertge
9. "I've come to take you with me even if I must drag you alongBut first I must steal your heartthen settle you in my soul.I've come as a springto lay beside your blossomsTo feel the glory of happinessand spread your flowers aroundI've come to show you offas the adornment in my houseand elevate you to the heavensas the prayers of those in love.I've come to take backthe kiss you once stoleEither return it with graceor i must take it by forceYou're my lifeYou're my soulPlease be my last prayerMy heart must hold you foreverFrom the lowly earthto the high human soulThere are a lot morethan a thousand stagesSince I've taken you alongfrom town to townno way will I abandonyou halfway down this roadThough you're in my handsThough i can throw you aroundlike a child and a ballI'll always need to chase after you"
10. "I love you," he repeats. "I've only ever loved one girl, Tru – and that's you. It's always been you. I loved you from the moment I knew how to love."My eyes fill with tears again, them quickly spilling over, down my cheeks.Jake takes my face in his hands, caressing my tears away with his thumbs. "You're it for me. I want to be with you forever. I want you to be mine."I stare deep into his eyes. "I've always been yours, and I always will be. I love you too … so much."
Author: Samantha Towle
11. "Long ago, three weeks seemed like a lifetime as I waited for the opportunity to make love to him. Three years seemed longer, as I waited for him to graduate from university and prepared to marry him. I feel a long-forgotten tightness in my chest, a sort of worry and exhilaration that thrills me to feel again. I'm nervous about forever. About stopping. About seeing how my heart will keep beating with a new address and a permanent position at an English school somewhere in Owase. I'm eager to find out, though, because at long last I feel ready. I've wandered. I've gotten lost. I've shaken up my compass and it's always pointed a true North named Dominic, for as long as I care to remember. I know where I live."
Author: Vee Hoffman
Quotes About Love Forever And Always Pictures