Famous Quotes About Love Share On Facebook
Browse 24 famous quotes and sayings about Love Share On Facebook.
Top Quotes About Love Share On Facebook
1. "— This world is full of trouble, umfundisi.— Who knows it better?— Yet you believe? Kumalo looked at him under the light of the lamp. I believe, he said, but I have learned that it is a secret. Pain and suffering, they are a secret. Kindness and love, they are a secret. But I have learned that kindness and love can pay for pain and suffering. There is my wife, and you, my friend, and these people who welcomed me, and the child who is so eager to be with us here in Ndotsheni – so in my suffering I can believe.— I have never thought that a Christian would be free of suffering, umfundisi. For our Lord suffered. And I come to believe that he suffered, not to save us from suffering, but to teach us how to bear suffering. For he knew that there is no life without suffering.Kumalo looked at his friend with joy. You are a preacher, he said."
Author: Alan Paton
2. "These are the moments I fall deeper in love with him. When neither of us says anything, and we just … stare. There's an understanding there that goes much deeper than words ever could. A connection so real I can't speak, because words could never say the things I feel."
Author: Amanda Grace
3. "I think relationships are work, but love is a gift."
Author: Anne Hathaway
4. "Love binds people too, in matrimony's sacred bonds where chaste lovers are met, and friends cement their trust and friendship. How happy is mankind, if the love that orders the stars above rules, too, in your hearts."
5. "Well had Solomon said,'Better is a dinner of herbs where love is, than a stalled ox and hatred therewith."
Author: Charlotte Brontë
6. "Abruptly, Elliot startles us all by standing and pulling his chair back so it scrapes across the tile floor. All eyes turn to him. He gazes down at Kate for one moment and then drops to one knee beside her. Oh. My. God.He reaches for her hand, and silence settles like a blanket over the entire restaurant as everyone stops eating, stops talking, stops walking, and stares. "My beautiful Kate, I love you. Your grace, your beauty, and your fiery spirit have no equal, and you have captured my heart. Spend your life with me. Marry me."Holy shit!"
Author: E.L. James
7. "That hate is easy, but sometimes love is easy too."
Author: Hannah Harrington
8. "Doesn't love have to be tested by reality and time, or else isn't it only a dream?"
Author: Jo Beverley
9. "People used to share things with e-mail on a massive scale. If you remember e-mail forwards from the late '90s, it was a terrible way to share content."
Author: Jonah Peretti
10. "You gave me my life back. You cared about me enough to push back my demons. You made me want to be with you every minute of the day because you made me feel things that no one else could. And whether you're lying beside me or living in my memories, I will love you. Forever. Always."
Author: Lisa De Jong
11. "I'd love to write a country album with Adele."
Author: Marcus Mumford
12. "She dreamed of deep soul connections and passionate kisses and daring escapades. She was certain that he simply had to meet her, just once, and he would feel the same way. It would be like those epic love affairs that exploded into existence and burned white hot for all eternity. The type of love that time and distance and even death couldn't separate."
Author: Marissa Meyer
13. "My style is a little bit different than most conventional Republican Party chairmen. My style is more grass roots-oriented. I'm much more of a street guy. I love hanging out in boardrooms, but I prefer to be in neighborhoods and communities."
Author: Michael Steele
14. "Haiti is an amazing country. Even though the people there have so little, their attitudes resonate a crazy amount of love and joy. It is truly inspiring to see that. My love for the country starts with them."
Author: Noah Munck
15. "When I took my first job, I was among only a handful of women. It was isolating at times. My love for technology kept me going, and I got to where I am today driven by my passion and self confidence."
Author: Padmasree Warrior
16. "The Spirit is Love expressed towards man as redeeming love, and the Spirit is truth, and the Spirit is the Holy Spirit. Redemption is inconceivable without truth and holiness."
Author: Roland Allen
17. "I love social media and the ability to connect to new people through Twitter and Facebook and share my real time experiences with my mommy network."
Author: Soleil Moon Frye
18. "I used to love to play dress-up, where you get your mother's or your grandmother's dresses and high heels."
Author: Suzanne Farrell
19. "We are all spiritual beings and our calling is to LOVE our neighbor,STAND against injusticeand to show COMPASSION to ALL!"
Author: Timothy Pina
20. "Don't ever leave me again. Love only me, for the rest of our lives. Move into our house, make love to me every night, and make babies with me, Elli. Please, because being with you made me a better man, and I could never love anyone the way I love you. So please, marry me."
Author: Toni Aleo
21. "Promise to give me a kiss on my brow when I am dead. --I shall feel it."She dropped her head again on Marius' knees, and her eyelids closed. He thought the poor soul had departed. Eponine remained motionless. All at once, at the very moment when Marius fancied her asleep forever, she slowly opened her eyes in which appeared the sombre profundity of death, and said to him in a tone whose sweetness seemed already to proceed from another world:--"And by the way, Monsieur Marius, I believe that I was a little bit in love with you."
Author: Victor Hugo
22. "I'd love a super human memory. My memory has never been good."
23. "Love, as the poet says, is like the spring. It grows on you and seduces you slowly and gently, but it holds tight like the roots of a tree. You don't know until you're ready to go that you can't move, that you would have to mutilate yourself in order to be free. That's the feeling. It doesn't last, at least it doesn't have to. But it holds on like a steel claw in your chest. Even if the tree dies, the roots cling to you. I've seen men and women give up everything for love that once was."
Author: Walter Mosley
24. "What can I say? Love is blind," said Rory, sitting down next to Yamane. "Yamane here is the acknowledged world master of queer fu.""Oh, no, you did not just say that." Yamane shot him a sour look and drank the last of Rory's beer."
Author: Z.A. Maxfield
Quotes About Love Share On Facebook Pictures