Famous Quotes About Loving Animals Tumblr
Browse 21 famous quotes and sayings about Loving Animals Tumblr.
Top Quotes About Loving Animals Tumblr
1. "And it's true. It's so true. All those years of loving Zik because he never asked about Eve... I never realized, I never understood. It was his job as my best friend not to ask.But it was my job as his best friend to tell him without being asked."
Author: Barry Lyga
2. "To commit herself to becoming "an apostle of Joy" when humanly speaking she might have felt at the brink of despair, was heroic indeed. She could do so because her joy was rooted in the certitude of the ultimate goodness of God's loving plan for her. And though her faith in this truth did not touch her soul with consolation, she ventured to meet the challenges of life with a smile. Her one lever was her blind trust in God."
Author: Brian Kolodiejchuk
3. "But I also meant that loving someone really opening your heart to them is just asking to have your heart smashed and handed back to you in little pieces."
Author: Cate Tiernan
4. "Her streak of independence, which had first brought her to this unfriendly city, was in studied defiance of her smothering appetite for security. If she gave in to those loving appeals she knew she would take root in domestic soil and not look up and out again for another year. In which time, what adventures might have passed her by?"
Author: Clive Barker
5. "I grew up loving horses. I was relatively obsessed, starting with my rocking horse at age 2, all the way through my painting and drawing phase."
Author: Diane Lane
6. "Ah, where in the world have there been greater follies than with the pitiful? And what in the world hath caused more suffering than the follies of the pitiful?Woe unto all loving ones who have not an elevation which is above their pity!Thus spake the devil unto me, once on a time: "Even God hath his hell: it is his love for man." And lately, did I hear him say these words: "God is dead: of his pity for man hath God died."
Author: Friedrich Nietzsche
7. "Because animals are property, we consider as 'humane treatment' that we would regard as torture if it were inflicted on humans."
Author: Gary L. Francione
8. "Goats are the cable talk show panelists of the animal world, ready at a moment's notice to interject, interrupt, and opine. They have something to say about everything, little of it complimentary. They are the most impertinent animals I have ever known."
Author: Jon Katz
9. "If I had known what it meant to love, I wouldn't have had children, because once we love, we love forever, like Uncle Two's wife, Step-aunt Two, who can't stop loving her gambler son, the son who is burning up the family fortune like a pyromaniac."
Author: Kim Thúy
10. "I believe the happiness we feel in relation to animals is immensely significant. I believe it is absolutely central to our physical, psychological, and spiritual well-being."
Author: Linda Bender
11. "While this may look loving, when we struggle with an idol of dependence, we're in fact not loving people as much as we're using them to fulfill our need to belong, be liked, and be desired. This explains why some friends and family members can be so demanding, smothering, and needy. It also explains why we're so easily inflated by praise and deflated by criticism. It's as if others have the ability to determine our identity for that day based on a word or even a glance"
Author: Mark Driscoll
12. "Remember that animals are born to live their own lives, not to serve you! Do not use them; do not exploit them. Let them live their own lives."
Author: Mehmet Murat Ildan
13. "Eventually my goal is get a place in Ojai where I can have animals and a big garden. Just drink wine all day and hang in my garden."
Author: Michelle Branch
14. "Take the entire 4.5-billion-year history of the earth and scale it down to a single year, with January 1 being the origin of the earth and midnight on December 31 being the present. Until June, the only organisms were single-celled microbes, such as algae, bacteria, and amoebae. The first animal with a head did not appear until October. The first human appears on December 31. We, like all the animals and plants that have ever lived, are recent crashers at the party of life on earth."
Author: Neil Shubin
15. "...she felt a sudden, unexpected surge of hope. Despite the tragedy they'd all gone through, this was what a happy family looked like; this, she thought, is what a loving family did when they were together. For them, it was nothing but an ordinary day on an ordinary weekend, but for her, there was something revelatory about the notion that wonderful moments like these existed. And that maybe, just maybe, it would be possible for her to experience similar days in the future."
Author: Nicholas Sparks
16. "She like you.' The fact pleased Malcolm, as if he often trusted the opinions of animals over those of people."
Author: Nora Roberts
17. "Shay," she said. "Shay McKenna," as if trying out his name, saying it for the first time. "Did you ever love me, even a little?"Love you?" He turned his head and brushed his lips across her fingers. "I'm loving you now, mo chridh. After I'm dead, a thousand years from now, whatever's left of me, be it a soul or just a handful of dust, that will be loving you."
Author: Penelope Williamson
18. "I never stopped loving you. Not for one second."
Author: Priscilla Glenn
19. "The primitive craving for survival is universal in all things capable of dying. Now imagine if you could isolate the basic element that drives all animals to fight for survival? What would you do with it? I already had my own ideas when I started my search for an entity I eventually dubbed "The Determination Gene"."
Author: Taona Dumisani Chiveneko
20. "I have been loving you a little more every minute since this morning."
Author: Victor Hugo
21. "There would be fewer divorces if men gave as much loving attention to their wives as they do their cars and jobs."
Author: Vikrant Parsai
Quotes About Loving Animals Tumblr Pictures