Famous Quotes About Loyalty And Trust
Browse 22 famous quotes and sayings about Loyalty And Trust.
Top Quotes About Loyalty And Trust
1. "We must have faith in ourselves and our decisions, as well as trusting that we have the strength and ability to handle whatever consequences our decision may bring. Trust that whatever result your leap of faith may bring, you will gain much from it in terms of growth and learning."
Author: Amanda Harvey
2. "It is a safe thing to trust Him to fulfill the desires which He creates"
Author: Amy Carmichael
3. "Thereafter were the stars persuaded to depict compasses and quadrants, stripped of their names, given numbers, all but regimented into a grid, before they had had enough and reverted to their old subjects: dogs, dragons, herdsmen, bears. Take heed, worldly fashion—someone may trust you up to a point, but if you push him too far you will lose all the power you ever had over him and he will blaze up and turn into a bear."
Author: Amy Leach
4. "Never put your faith in a Prince. When you require a miracle, trust in a Witch."
Author: Catherynne M. Valente
5. "Faith is the surrender of the mind, it's the surrender of reason, it's the surrender of the only thing that makes us different from other animals. It's our need to believe and to surrender our skepticism and our reason, our yearning to discard that and put all our trust or faith in someone or something, that is the sinister thing to me. ... Out of all the virtues, all the supposed virtues, faith must be the most overrated"
Author: Christopher Hitchens
6. "One of the defining things about my career on camera is I like to play different characters. That gets difficult to do. People don't trust you to do something different. In animation, it's all about trust and how far can you go away from yourself. It's a really marvelous environment that's extremely creative."
Author: Diedrich Bader
7. "Are we turning back? Because if you're just trying to solve my post-traumatic stress problem by exposing me to rock sharks until I'm desensitized, trust me—that ship has sailed."
Author: Elle Lothlorien
8. "You can't trust reason. We threw it out of the ad profession long ago and have never missed it."
Author: Frederik Pohl
9. "This year, mend a quarrel. Seek out a forgotten friend. Dismiss suspicion and replace it with trust. Write a letter. Give a soft answer. Encourage youth. Manifest your loyalty in word and deed. Keep a promise. Forgo a grudge. Forgigve an enemy. Apologize. Try to understand. Examine your demands on others. Think first of someone else. Be kind. Be gentle. Laugh a little more. Express your gratitude. Welcome a stranger. Gladden the heart of a child. Take pleasure in the beauty and wonder of the earth. Speak your love and the speak it again."
Author: Howard W. Hunter
10. "Teach and you'll form a bond you just don't get from traditional marketing tactics. Buying people's attention with a magazine or online banner ad is one thing. Earning their loyalty by teaching them forms a whole different connection. They'll trust you more. They'll respect you more. Even if they don't use your product, they can still be your fans."
Author: Jason Fried
11. "Americans have learned to trust free markets. Republican or Democrat, we believe the unimpeded exchange of goods and services will yield better solutions than five-year plans set by even the most well-meaning public servants."
Author: John Katzman
12. "I also learned to be more confident, to trust my instincts more."
Author: Lindsey Buckingham
13. "The path to a sustained victory in Afghanistan lies in improving their economy, creating jobs for the Afghanis, strengthening their government and national services, getting the provinces to trust each other and work together, and eliminating the opium trade. Previously, the United States' policy was to not get deeply involved in internal Afghani drug issues; now we've changed the policy and are actively working to eradicate the drugs. But nobody has yet to come up with a way to shut down the poppy fields and get the Afghani people back to work. Until that happens, the Taliban will inevitable creep back in."
Author: Michael DeLong
14. "You must look like a money person for clients to trust you."
Author: Michael Lee Chin
15. "I don't trust compliments. I've been getting them for years. Sometimes I deserve them, sometimes I didn't. But generally when people give you compliments there's one of two things wrong with them. Either they're false, or what's worse is they're sincere. They really mean the compliment. And then they're offering you their loyalty. And I'm kind of a stingy… Well, I don't necessarily want to give all that loyalty back. So either way, let's skip the compliments."
Author: Norman Mailer
16. "Say yes,' he whispers. ‘Marry me.'I hesitate. I open my eyes. ‘You will get my fortune,' I remark. ‘When I marry you, everything I have becomes yours. Just as George has everything that belongs to Isabel.'‘That's why you can trust me to win it for you,' he says simply. ‘When your interests and mine are the same, you can be certain that I will care for you as for myself. You will be my own. You will find that I care for my own.'‘You will be true to me?'‘Loyalty is my motto. When I give my word, you can trust me."
Author: Philippa Gregory
17. "You cannot trust a man with your money who cannot take care of his own."
Author: Russell H. Conwell
18. "Never trust a pretty girl with an ugly secret."
Author: Sara Shepard
19. "But in a country where you hang your dead up on walls and pride whether or not a man bears a javelin more than his character, how am I to persuade you out of a war? It would be suicide for Kildenree to war on Bayern and butchery for Bayern to attack Kildenree. If you don't believe me, then send me back. Or if you don't trust me to leave, I'll return to my little room on the west wall and tend your geese, and you can be sure that on my watch no thieves will touch my flock."
Author: Shannon Hale
20. "Everyone suffers at least one bad betrayal in their lifetime. It's what unites us. The trick is not to let it destroy your trust in others when that happens. Don't let them take that from you."
Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
21. "You either trust or you distrust coincidence. It 's either small doses of magic pulling you to your appointed destiny or the devil trying to lead you down to the thorns."
Author: Toby Barlow
22. "Trust is a big word for me. Loyalty and trust, for me, are everything. It's the core of what I'm about and what the people around me hopefully are about. It's a certain thing that gives you a sense of security. It's the biggest factor in everything I do."
Author: Tommy Mottola
Quotes About Loyalty And Trust Pictures