Famous Quotes About Lusting After Someone
Browse 12 famous quotes and sayings about Lusting After Someone.
Top Quotes About Lusting After Someone
1. "The law courts must appear as a threatening gesture toward secret vice. The bank must declare: here your money is secure and well looked after by honest people."
Author: Adolf Loos
2. "I no nothing of god or the devil, and after 400 years... This is the only real evil left..."
Author: Anne Rice
3. "Most everybody had made at least one bad, drunken decision in their lives. Called an ex at two in the morning. Or perhaps has a little too much to drink on a second date and wept inconsolably while revealing how simply damaged one was, while nonetheless retaining an uncommonly large capacity for love. That kind of thing was, while regrettable, at least comprehensible. But waking up with someone generationally inappropriate, like your grandfather's best buddy?"
Author: Augusten Burroughs
4. "Homeowners and business owners across the country agreed to pay premiums, communities agreed to adopt building codes to mitigate flood dangers, and the Federal Government agreed to provide insurance coverage to policyholders after a disaster."
Author: Bob Ney
5. "A bit of lusting after someone does wonders for the skin."
Author: Elizabeth Hurley
6. "I've got my ideal job. I like to sing, I like to dance, I like to bang drums and dress up, and someone pays me - it's incredible."
Author: Florence Welch
7. "I have your gun" I pulled the Ruger out of my bag and gave it to Ranger. He held the gun flat in his hand and looked at it. "It smells like orange blossoms.""I washed it and sprayed it with air freshener""You washed it?""I wore rubber gloves and scrubbed it with my vegetable brush. It was.. icky"He yanked open the driver's side door, pulled me out of the car, and kissed me. The kiss involved tongue, and a hand on my ass, and made my nipples tingle. "I can always count on you to brighten my day" Ranger said.Ranger drove off, and I got back into the Buick."That was hot," Lula said. "Imagine what he'd do if you washed his Glock-- After Stephanie threw up on Rangers gun."
Author: Janet Evanovich
8. "The baby went without a name for weeks. Mom said she wanted to study it first, the way she would the subject of a painting. We had a lot of arguments over what the name should be. I wanted to call her Rosita, after the prettiest girl in my class, but Mom said the name was too Mexican."I thought we weren't supposed to be prejudiced," I said."It's not being prejudiced," Mom said. "It's a matter of accuracy in labeling."
Author: Jeannette Walls
9. "This preparatory sort of idealism is the one that, as I just suggested, Berkeley made prominent, and, after a fashion familiar. I must state it in my own way, although one in vain seeks to attain novelty in illustrating so frequently described a view."
Author: Josiah Royce
10. "People can't anticipate how much they'll miss the natural world until they are deprived of it. I have read about submarine crewmen who haunt the sonar room, listening to whale songs and colonies of snapping shrimp. Submarine captains dispense 'periscope liberty'- a chance to gaze at clouds and birds and coastlines and remind themselves that the natural world still exists. I once met a man who told me that after landing in Christchurch, New Zealand, after a winter at the South Pole research station, he and his companions spent a couple days just wandering around staring in awe at flowers and trees. At one point, one of them spotted a woman pushing a stroller. 'A baby!' he shouted, and they all rushed across the street to see. The woman turned the stroller and ran."
Author: Mary Roach
11. "It was not very long after this that there occurred the first of the mysterious events that rid us at last of the captain, though not, as you will see, of his affairs. It was a bitter cold winter, with long, hard frosts and heavy gales; and it was plain from the first that my poor father was little likely to see the spring. He sank daily, and my mother and I had all the inn upon our hands, and were kept busy enough without paying much regard to our unpleasant guest."
Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
12. "I am a phoenix who runs after arsonists."
Author: Saul Bellow
Quotes About Lusting After Someone Pictures