Famous Quotes About Making Good Business Decisions
Browse 19 famous quotes and sayings about Making Good Business Decisions.
Top Quotes About Making Good Business Decisions
1. "All good hotels tend to lead people to do things they wouldn't necessarily do at home."
Author: Andre Balazs
2. "I'm *fine*. I'm alive and believe me, I gave as good as I got, if not better. You don't need to go kill anyone.''I'm not killing anyone. I'm just going to shoot them all several times. If they die, that's their fault.'-Convicted"
Author: Dee Tenorio
3. "To leave out beautiful sunsets is the secret of good taste."
Author: Dejan Stojanovic
4. "Like all things that are truly ‘worth it', love isn't easy or stress-free. Each new challenge offers an opportunity to strengthen or destroy a couple's bond, and it takes real effort to choose the path that leads to success. The only difference between relationships that fly and ones that die is the way in which challenges are faced. Like a good workout, you can only get out of it what you put in. If you want to get strong, you have to do the heavy lifting, gain endurance, test your limits, and earn your sweat. A strong relationship requires the same elements as a strong body – a commitment to push forward when things get difficult, and the flexibility to adapt to new moves. If you don't stretch first, you could get hurt. And if you don't maintain the passion in your relationship, the bond will wither."
Author: Dr. Ava Cadell NeuroLoveology The Power To Mindful Love Sex
5. "As a rule, anyone who can tell a good story can write one, so there really need be no mistake about his qualification; such a man will be careful not to be wearisome, and to keep his point, or his catastrophe, well in hand."
Author: James Payn
6. "To me, the conclusion that the public has the ultimate responsibility for the behavior of even the biggest businesses is empowering and hopeful, rather than disappointing. My conclusion is not a moralistic one about who is right or wrong, admirable or selfish, a good guy or a bad guy. My conclusion is instead a prediction, based on what I have seen happening in the past. Businesses have changed when the public came to expect and require different behavior, to reward businesses for behavior that the public wanted, and to make things difficult for businesses practicing behaviors that the public didn't want. I predict that in the future, just as in the past, changes in public attitudes will be essential for changes in businesses' environmental practices."
Author: Jared Diamond
7. "When someone's wounded, the first order of business is to stop the bleeding. You can figure out later how best to help them heal."
Author: Jeannette Walls
8. "Give me good writing, and I'll play it all day."
Author: Jeff Daniels
9. "We have to be a state where business is welcome and jobs are created. We have to demand value for what is spent and we need to continue to resist a lottery."
Author: Jesse Helms
10. "I honestly think that with our generation - Alex Wang, Prabal Gurung, Jason Wu, Christian Cota, Robert Geller - there's a different expectation of what our behavior should be. People expect designers to be good businesspeople and PR people, and I don't think partying is a part of that persona the way it used to be."
Author: Joseph Altuzarra
11. "A good home must be made, not bought. In the end, it's not track lighting or a sun room that brings light into a kitchen."
Author: Joyce Maynard
12. "I'd learned that the same internal voice that told me I wasn't good enough had a habit of judging other women, too. They fed into each other, so it was best to quell such thoughts before they gathered strength."
Author: Kjerstin Gruys
13. "She'd been a good nurse, and now she'd never be a nurse again. She was bitter about it and had turned herself into the slut bride from Planet X, as if even in human form, she wanted people to know what she was now: different, other. Trouble was, she looked like a thousand other teens and early twenties who also wanted to be different and stand out."
Author: Laurell K. Hamilton
14. "Come to think of it, Pasadena's as good a place to die as any."
Author: Michael Tolkin
15. "A lot of people out there pay good lip service to the idea of personal freedom... right up to the point that someone tries to do something that they don't personally approve of."
Author: Neal Boortz
16. "That's right," said Pepper. "Because," she added, "if we beat them, we'd have to be our own deadly enemies. It'd be me an' Adam against Brian an' Wensley," She sat back. "Everyone needs a Greasy Johnson," she said. "Yeah," said Adam. "That's what I thought. It's no good anyone winning. That's what I thought." He stared at Dog, or through Dog. "Seems simple enough to me," said Wensleydale, sitting back. "I don't see why it's taken thousands of years to sort out."
Author: Neil Gaiman
17. "In general in comedy, there are fewer people making a ton of money and a lot more people making a living. For me, the goal is just being able to make exactly the show I wanted to make."
Author: Nick Kroll
18. "A good meal can somewhat repair / The eatings of slight love"
Author: Philip Larkin
19. "For people to come to you and say, 'Would you like to be a part of our show?' after years of 'Please tell me I'm good enough,'... I can't tell you how wonderful it feels."
Author: Rebecca Mader
Quotes About Making Good Business Decisions Pictures