Famous Quotes About Making Love Pinterest
Browse 19 famous quotes and sayings about Making Love Pinterest.
Top Quotes About Making Love Pinterest
1. "My life has been the antithesis of that book 'The Secret'. I've always been interested in doing what I do. I love storytelling and I really enjoyed acting, but it never seemed like a realistic thing."
Author: Aaron Stanford
2. "I know I'm talented, but I wasn't put here to sing. I was put here to be a wife and a mom and look after my family. I love what I do, but it's not where it begins and ends."
Author: Amy Winehouse
3. "You'll marry me, my dragon, and you'll bear my children, and you'll drive me mad and live in that ramshackle old house with me and I'll even put up with the occasional visit from your sister ifI must. But you'll marry me. Not because you have to. But because I won't let you go.""Why?" she demanded.And he answered the only way he could, in French. "Je't'aime," he said. "I love you.""Je't'aime aussi," she said. "And I will make your life a living hell," she added in the same language.He smiled down at her. "I'm counting on it."
Author: Anne Stuart
4. "Do not waste time bothering whether you ‘love' your neighbor; act as if you did. As soon as we do this we find one of the great secrets. When you are behaving as if you loved someone, you will presently come to love him."
Author: C.S. Lewis
5. "Jewel moved 432,000 hardcover copies of A Night Without Armor, thereby making her the best-selling American poet of the past fifty years."
Author: Chuck Klosterman
6. "Quitoon knew the world well. It wasn't jut Humankind and its works he knew, but all manner of things without any clear connection between them. He knew about spices, parliaments, salamanders, lullabies, curses, forms of discourse and disease; of riddles, chains, and sanities; ways to make sweetmeats, love and widows; tales to tell children, tales to tell their parents, tales to tell yourself on days when everything you know means nothing."
Author: Clive Barker
7. "Some days I still miss fumigating. I did get three beautiful children from the process. Fumigation can be wonderful." She settled back into her wheelchair.Livia jumped around to kneel in front of her. "Oh, please don't say anything to anyone. It's my sister in there with him. I bet he feels so guilty about it."Bea gave a delighted cackle. "I'm sure guilty isn't exactly the right description of Mr. Cole right now." Her eyes softened. "Sweet Livia, young people can only learn with time, but maybe you can get a leg up. There's no shame in true love. And if Mr. Cole thinks he has some big secret, he's wrong. At my age, you can spot a man in love from a mile away. My friends and I probably knew before he did."
Author: Debra Anastasia
8. "Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth. (2 Tim. 2:15) God calls you to "do your best." Laziness is inexcusable. We are studying the very words that God chose to communicate to us, so in addition to studying prayerfully and obediently, we must study diligently. God calls us to love Him with our minds (Matt. 22:37),"
Author: Francis Chan
9. "My love is a thousand French poets puking black blood on your Cure CD collection."
Author: Henry Rollins
10. "Sinclair, your love is attracted to me. Once it begins to attract me, i will come. I will not make a gift of myself, I must be won."
Author: Hermann Hesse
11. "I love marriage. I think it's a wonderful institution and it's the most important decision you make."
Author: Isla Fisher
12. "Love is a check, that can be forged, that can be cashed. Love is a payment that comes due."
Author: Janet Fitch
13. "Islam and Christianity promise eternal paradise to the faithful. And that is a powerful opiate, certainly, the hope of a better life to come. But there's a Sufi story that challenges the notion that people believe only because they need an opiate. Rabe'a al-Adiwiyah, a great woman saint of Sufism, was seem running through the streets of her hometown, Basra, carrying a torch in one hand and a bucket of water in the other. When someone asked her what she was doing, she answered, 'I am going to take this bucket of water and pour it on the flames of hell, and then I am going to use this torch to burn down the gates of paradise so that people will not love God for want of heaven of fear of hell, but because He is God."
Author: John Green
14. "I love dogs and cats, but I don't want to be the guy who says, 'I'm going to Brussels for a while; can you take Poochie?' Or even worse, I could be the guy who takes Poochie to Brussels with him - then I'm really in trouble."
Author: Justin Kirk
15. "When his thumb hovered over the red button, she stared at him aghast. "You're truly going to … torture me?"He cast her a puzzled look. "Why wouldn't I torture you?"Because you used to love me, used to cherish me. "I thought we had a moment yesterday? Didn't you like seeing me in lingerie?"In a monotone voice, he said, "Why did the charge throwers have no ill effect on you?"He's truly going to do it? Then fuck him. DEFCON. "Chase, I've tussled with vibrators stronger than your charge throwers."No reaction. "You consumed energy. And channeled it at will. How?"All Valkyrie consumed it—they were each connected through a grid of mystical energy—but Regin was the only one she knew of who could radiate it through her body. She'd inherited the talent from her birth mother. "So how does one get started as a magister? College or trade school?""I don't have the time or patience for games. Now, tell me, why do you … glow?""I touched a radioactive alien cock once."He pressed the button."
Author: Kresley Cole
16. "Alors, he is a virile man, she is a beautiful woman . . . why are they not making salad together?"
Author: Lisa Kleypas
17. "Do you love me, or the idea of me?"
Author: Tarryn Fisher
18. "My love is unique. No one can rival her, for she is the most beautiful girl alive. Just by passing, she has stolen my heart."
Author: Tyne O'Connell
19. "But then, the sky! Blue, untainted by a single cloud (the Ancientes had such barbarous tastes given that their poets could have been inspired by such stupid, sloppy, silly-lingering clumps of vapour). I love - and i'm certain that i'm not mistaken if i say we love - skies like this, sterile and flawless! On days like these, the whole world is blown from the same shatterproof, everlasting glass as the glass of the Green Wall and of all our structures. On days like these, you can see to the very blue depths of things, to their unknown surfaces, those marvelous expressions of mathematical equality - which exist in even the most usual and everyday objects."
Author: Yevgeny Zamyatin
Quotes About Making Love Pinterest Pictures