Famous Quotes About Marine Corps Love
Browse 23 famous quotes and sayings about Marine Corps Love.
Top Quotes About Marine Corps Love
1. "I had a great many sex and love cases where people were absolutely devastated when somebody with whom they were compulsively in love didn't love them back. They were killing themselves with anxiety and depression."
Author: Albert Ellis
2. "I realized I needed my own love more than the people I selflessly gave it to."
Author: Alishah Khan
3. "Hale!' Kat cried, but the boy only stared at her. 'Fine,' she conceded. 'I love your boat.''Ship.''Ship ... Your ship is beautiful."
Author: Ally Carter
4. "It's always weird doing love scenes. And the thing is, you can't really photograph two people kissing naturally, because then you wouldn't be able to see anything."
Author: Annabella Sciorra
5. "Sam said to me the other day, "I love you like 20 tyrannosauruses on 20 mountaintops," and this is the exact same way in which I love him."
Author: Anne Lamott
6. "She knew this man's smile, his gentle ways of love, but not his godlike fury in the storm. She might snare him in a fragile net of music, love and flowers, but, at each departure, he would break forth without, it seemed to her, the least regret."
Author: Antoine De Saint Exupéry
7. "The more boys I meet the more I love my dog."
Author: Carrie Underwood
8. "She stood before him and surrendered herself to him and sky, forest, and brook all came toward him in new and resplendent colors, belonged to him, and spoke to him in his own language. And instead of merely winning a woman he embraced the entire world and every star in heaven glowed within him and sparkled with joy in his soul. He had loved and had found himself. But most people love to lose themselves."
Author: Hermann Hesse
9. "I'm always shy when I meet people I admire so I wouldn't be able to say anything rather than, 'How do you do? Love you! Bye!'"
Author: Jacki Weaver
10. "I wanted to tell her "I love you" back, but I guess in waiting for the perfect moment (the next commercial break), I ended up completely forgetting."
Author: Jarod Kintz
11. "She's here, Diana. Our little Tabby is here. Safe and sound."Diana lifted her lashes and looked up at Colby. He was on his knees between her legs, holding his daughter inBrandon's denim jacket. In the glare of the flashlight Brandon held, she could see the brilliant expression of triumphand happiness in her husband's eyes."I love you, Diana.""I love you, Colby." Diana relaxed. This time, she thought, Colby wasn't just practicing.This time he meant it."
Author: Jayne Ann Krentz
12. "My daughter has always had a strong sense of her own identity. From the day she was born her father and I were in love with and in awe of her and still are."
Author: Jenny Eclair
13. "I'd fallen hard. Like a stupid idiot, I'd gone and fallen in love with the guy that took my virginity and rocked my world. Damn it."
Author: Jessica Clare
14. "While falling in love is fun, it's not everything, and it's not the antidote to an unfulfilled life, despite what Reese Witherspoon movies may tell you."
Author: Jessica Valenti
15. "Are you able—theologically, personally, and resource-wise—to be harmoniously, sweetly, and deeply in love with Jesus together in marriage?"
Author: John Piper
16. "Dead. It was me who was with her, me who found her. Felt her throat, no pulse. I gotta tell you, Red, there is nothin', not one thing in the world worse than puttin' your hand to the throat of someone you love and...feelin'...nothin'."
Author: Kristen Ashley
17. "Beth ceased to fear him from that moment, and sat there talking to him as cozily as if she had known him all her life, for love casts out fear, and gratitude can conquer pride."
Author: Louisa May Alcott
18. "The best love affairs are those we never had."
Author: Norman Lindsay
19. "When you are old, at evening candle-lit beside the fire bending to your wool,read out my verse and murmur, "Ronsard writ this praise for me when I was beautiful."And not a maid but, at the sound of it, though nodding at the stitch on broidered stool,will start awake, and bless love's benefit whose long fidelities bring Time to school.I shall be thin and ghost beneath the earth by myrtle shade in quiet after pain,but you, a crone, will crouch beside the hearth mourning my love and all your proud disdain.And since what comes to-morrow who can say?Live, pluck the roses of the world to-day."
Author: Pierre De Ronsard
20. "To act upon something so basic as love is not selfish. Everybody has the right to love whomever he happens to love."
Author: Scylar Tyberius
21. "Later, with strange galaxies turning in slow gavotte overhead, neither thought the act of love had ever been so sweet, so full"
Author: Stephen King
22. "Not that he felt any particular love for himself, but his dislike of others induced him to make the best of his own company."
Author: Umberto Eco
23. "The people in the hospital had been struck by her calm and the number of questions she had asked. They hadn't appreciated her inability to understand something quite obvious – that Tolya was no longer among the living. Her love was so strong that Tolya's death was unable to affect it: to her, he was still alive.She was mad, but no one had noticed. Now, at last, she had found Tolya. Her joy was like that of a mother-cat when she finds her dead kitten and licks it all over.A soul can live in torment for years and years, even decades, as it slowly, stone by stone, builds a mound over a grave; as it moves towards the apprehension of eternal loss and bows down before reality."
Author: Vasily Grossman
Quotes About Marine Corps Love Pictures