Famous Quotes About Mastermind
Browse 23 famous quotes and sayings about Mastermind.
Top Quotes About Mastermind
1. "Jason glanced at the creature. It remained the same distance away as before, still as a statue."What do you want?" Jason asked.No answer."Are you the thing that followed Tark? You should keep following him. He's the real mastermind. Shoo. Go hide."No response."Okay, how about you stand guard while I sleep. Keep the giants away. Sound good? All in favor, hold perfectly still. Fine, I guess we have a deal."
Author: Brandon Mull
2. "Once again the mastermind was Lionel Curtis, and the earlier Round Table Groups and Institutes of International Affairs were used as nuclei for the new network."
Author: Carroll Quigley
3. "Then you're aping him. Valentine was one of the most arrogant and disrespectful men I've ever met. I suppose he brought you up to be just like him.""Yes," Jace said, unable to help himself, "I was trained to be an evil mastermind from a young age. Pulling the wings off flies, poisoning the earth's water supply — I was covering that stuff in kindergarten. I guess we're all just lucky my father faked his own death before he got to the raping and pillaging part of my education, or no one would be safe."
Author: Cassandra Clare
4. "It was so hard being a mastermind when everyone around you was so obtuse."
Author: Cecilia Gray
5. "There's a magic that comes from playing entirely to who you are. I've got my specialist subject - in the Mastermind sense - and I wouldn't change it, or who I am."
Author: Chris Ofili
6. "Here are some things we can expect of the New Tribal revolution, based on the experience of the Industrial Revolution.[...] Three: It will be led by no one. Like the industrial revolution, it will need no shepherd, no organizer, no spearhead, no pacesetter, no mastermind at the top; it will be too much for anyone to lead.Four: It will not be the initiative of any political, governmental, or religious body. Five: It has no targeted end point. Whe should it have an end point?Six: It will proceed according to no plan. How on earth could there be a plan?"
Author: Daniel Quinn
7. "A genius. A criminal mastermind. A millionaire. And he is only twelve years old."
Author: Eoin Colfer
8. "Past persons of Scottishness in contact with mastermind of supernatural persuasion in London, aka Agent Doom.' Floote moved on to the third bit of paper. " ‘Lady K says Agent Doom assisted depraved Plan of Action. May have all been his idea.' Moving on to the last one, he read out, "Summer permits Scots to expose more knee than lady of refinement should have to withstand. Hairmuffs much admired. Yours etc., Puff Bonnet."
Author: Gail Carriger
9. "From stoplights to skyscrapers, turn anywhere in civilization and you will see imagination at work. It's in our inventions, advances and remedies and how a single parent masterminds each day. Imagination is boundless, surrounds us and resides in us all."
Author: Geoffrey S. Fletcher
10. "You know, Leonard Cohen is amazing, just a mastermind, and really one of the great geniuses of our time."
Author: Jake Shimabukuro
11. "For every criminal mastermind, there were ten cretins: the cruel algebra of intelligence applied across the masses."
Author: John Nardizzi
12. "If the practice is torture for the al Qaeda operative who masterminded the killing of three thousand Americans, why weren't there court-martials in the cases of those thousands of servicemen similarly treated as part of their training?"
Author: Jose A. Rodriguez Jr.
13. "A horn honks.I look up, expecting to see the white Audi. But there's a sleek black four-door with shiny silver rims instead. e driver side opens and a tall, dark ?gure in a trendy fall leather jacket and aviator sunglasses steps out and stalks around the car to open the passenger door. "Irish! Get in." And I decide that Dr. Stayner is an evil wizard with a crystal ball and puppet strings attached to his ?ngers. He has somehow masterminded this entire situation. He's de?nitely cackling in his o?ce right now."
Author: K.A. Tucker
14. "While his three eldest sons spent their adult lives toiling to improve the family fortunes, who had Benicio named as his heir? The illegitimate youngest son who had devoted his adult life to destroying the family business, or at least buggering it up real good. Does this make sense to anyone besides Benicio? Of course not. Either the man is a mastermind of family manipulation or just plain fucked in the head. I don't use that word much, but in some cases, nothing else fits. -Paige"
Author: Kelley Armstrong
15. "Conspiracies and Crime, Murder and Mayhem, Vengeance and Valor –For the First. Time. Ever!Only In New York City –A Global Gathering of Like Minded Minds:OsamaCon !!!Where In The World Is Osama Bin Laden??The shadowy Vigilante, the arch-criminal mastermind, the enemy of Western Civilization?Come and find out – if you dare!Be blown away – only at the First Annual OsamaCon, coming soon"
Author: Lavie Tidhar
16. "Class warfare or soaking the so-called rich may make for good populist demagoguery and serve the political ends of the governing masterminds, but it does nothing to solve the grave realities of the federal government's insatiable appetite for spending and its inability to reform itself."
Author: Mark R. Levin
17. "The Seventeenth Amendment serves not the public's interest but the interests of the governing masterminds and their disciples. Its early proponents advanced it not because they championed 'democracy' or the individual, but because they knew it would be one of several important mechanisms for empowering the federal government and unraveling constitutional republicanism."
Author: Mark R. Levin
18. "Sorry, Bex," Jason said "You don't have the recognizable facial characteristics - such as a huge chin, or a large amount of real estate between the eyes - that would merit the bestowing of a criminal mastermind nickname such as Lockjaw or Walleye. Whereas Crazytop here...well, just look at her." "Atleast I can blow-dry my hair straight," I pointed out. "Which is more than what I can say for your nose, Hawkface."
Author: Meg Cabot
19. "Eva seemed to be on some sort of mission to work her evil/cute baby magic on me. Ever since she'd started toddling around on those chubby little legs, she'd been targeting me, the least enthusiastic baby person in the room. I think she enjoyed the challenge, which proved that we were related.Eva would tug on my pants leg until I picked her up. And then she'd basically stare me down with those big blue-grey eyes of hers, daring me not to snuggle her. It was like facing down a tiny, diapered mastermind.And of course, I caved. I snuggled her. I babbled. I read her Where the Wild Things Are until I was hoarse. I actually found myself watching my language. Shudder."
Author: Molly Harper
20. "A man's genius seems to befriend the more when he reads with open heart, the masterpiece of masterminds, the sagacity of sages, and the ingenious words of geniuses of ages."
Author: Ogwo David Emenike
21. "Boy is he pissed," said Adrian."Do you blame him?" asked Christian. "He just lost memerbship in the evil mastermind club. His brilliant plan fell apart, and now his daughter's missing when he thought she was somewhere safe."Adrian stayed pointedly silent."
Author: Richelle Mead
22. "That's smart. Once Sonya's able to talk, we'll need to move." He smiled. "Sydney's turning into a battle mastermind.""Hey, she's not in charge here," I teased. "She's just a soldier.""Right." He lightly brushed his fingers against my cheek. "Sorry, Captain.""General," I corrected, catching my breath at that brief touch."
Author: Richelle Mead
23. "This world is so full of wars and hostilities. All parties seek for allies to defeat enemies. I support peace effort towards mastermind which has caused men hostile to each other."
Author: Toba Beta
Quotes About Mastermind Pictures