Famous Quotes About May God Bless You
Browse 11 famous quotes and sayings about May God Bless You.
Top Quotes About May God Bless You
1. "It doesn't say much. Only "Howard Roark, Architect". But it's like those mottoes men carved over the entrance of a castle and died for. It's a challenge in the face of something so vast and so dark, that all the pain on earth - and do you know how much suffering there is on earth? - all the pain comes from that thing y...ou are going to face. I don't know what it is, I don't know why it should be unleashed against you. I know only that it will be. And I know that if you carry these words through to the end, it will be a victory, Howard, not just for you, but for something that should win, that moves the world - and never wins acknowledgment. It will vindicate so many who have fallen before you, who have suffered as you will suffer. May God bless you - or whoever it is that is alone to see the best, the highest possible to human hearts. You're on your way to hell, Howard."
Author: Ayn Rand
2. "May God bless and keep you always,May your wishes all come true,May you always do for othersAnd let others do for you.May you build a ladder to the starsAnd climb on every rung,May you stay forever young,"
Author: Bob Dylan
3. "Estella, to the last hour of my life, you cannot choose but remain part of my character, part of the little good in me, part of the evil. But, in this separation I associate you only with the good, and I will faithfully hold you to that always, for you must have done me far more good than harm, let me feel now what sharp distress I may. O God bless you, God forgive you!"
Author: Charles Dickens
4. "May God bless you with discomfort at easy answers, half truths, and superficial relationships, so that you may live deep within your heart.May God bless you with anger at injustice, oppression, and exploitation of people, so that you may work for justice, freedom and peace.May God bless you with tears to shed for those who suffer from pain, rejection, starvation, and war, so that you may reach out your hand to comfort them and to turn their pain in to joy.And may God bless you with enough foolishness to believe that you can make a difference in this world, so that you can do what others claim cannot be done. To bring justice and kindness to all our children and the poor.Amen."
Author: Craig Groeschel
5. "Hey, Rhubarb, we may need to rethink our approach.""No, we don't.""I've only got one hand here, kiddo. Maybe if I grab the middle-""If you grab the middle, it'll be the last thing that hand ever does!"He pondered that as if it explained something. "So I'm guessing then you don't get a lot of company down here.""Bobby, so help me, I will rip your arm off and beat you with it, do you hear me?""Okay, geez. Let me just get a look—" He picked her skirt up and pulled it over his head."Bobby!" She was actually too mortified to even scream so it came out like a squeak from a dying rat."Dammit, there's no light under here, can't see a thing."Thank God for small blessings. "Get out of there!""Tell you what, how about you use your spare hand and I use mine on either side of your hips and we yank together."
Author: Dee Tenorio
6. "May there not be some subconscious jealousy that motivates our reactions to other people? Why do we eat chocolate sundaes when we know that we should reduce? Are we free from the influence of parental training? The Scriptures say, "Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it." Parental training and all education proceed on the assumption that the will is not free, but can be trained, motivated, and directed. Finally, beyond both physiology and psychology there is God. Can we be sure that he is not directing our choices? Do we know that we are free from his grace? The Psalm says, "Blessed is the man whom you choose and cause to approach you." Is it certain that God has not caused us to choose to approach him? Can we set a limit to God's power? Can we tell how far it extends and just where it ends? Are we outside his control?"
Author: Gordon H. Clark
7. "The steeper the climb, the more incentive to reach the top.Even in the midst of the darkness, there is always a shard of light if we will but search for it hard enough and believe in it strongly enough.A name portrays the nature of its wearer. The meaning of a name, however, portrays the trueness of its wearer in depths that very few ever come to comprehend.May God bless you and keep you and give you peace in all that you do, and may we rest assured of this: that though we travel far apart and in many different directions and for long periods of time, we will meet again, if not in this lifetime, then in eternity, and there we will never have to say ‘good-bye' again.Courage is not found in lacking fear, courage is found in not allowing your fear to rule you.Courage is really just facing fear.Do not put too much stock in the stars my boy, they are fickle and distant and do not affect the lives of men by very great a margin."
Author: Jenelle Leanne Schmidt
8. "JANUARY 19 Expect the Blessings of God Wait and hope for and expect the Lord; be brave and of good courage and let your heart be stout and enduring. PSALM 27:14 Sometimes you may feel discouraged, miserable, and depressed. In those times you need to take a close look at what's been going on in your mind. Isaiah 26:3 tells you when you keep your mind on the Lord you will have "perfect and constant peace." By focusing on the goodness of God and waiting, hoping, and expecting Him to encourage you and fill you with His peace and joy, you can overcome negative thoughts that drag you down. Think and speak positively. Begin believing right now that you are about to see God's goodness in your life. Wait, hope, and expect His blessings to be abundant in your life."
Author: Joyce Meyer
9. "May the God of your choice bless and keep you. I respect Him as long as He does not circumcise me anymore."
Author: Kinky Friedman
10. "May the hope and the light glow today,May the glory of God, come all alongMay the wishes and desires be fulfilledLet me assume, the Power of God given to meNot for my own self, but for all those are hungryFor all those who need help, and are in painToday, I give you my utmost love and respectWith total care, I will always be with youOh my dear child...! God blessess you !...God bless you all...!"
Author: Santosh Kalwar
11. "I felt someone should personally thank every rock out there for the human misery it had absorbed. We should kiss them one by one & say, we are sorry, but something strong & lasting had to do this for May, & you are the chosen ones. God bless your rock hearts."
Author: Sue Monk Kidd
Quotes About May God Bless You Pictures