Famous Quotes About Medical Imaging
Browse 21 famous quotes and sayings about Medical Imaging.
Top Quotes About Medical Imaging
1. "When I talked to my medical friends about the strange silence on this subject in American medical magazines and textbooks, I gained the impression that here was a subject tainted with Socialism or with feminine sentimentality for the poor."
Author: Alice Hamilton
2. "If you're so pro-life, do me a favour: don't lock arms and block medical clinics. If you're so pro-life, lock arms and block cemeteries."
Author: Bill Hicks
3. "Horned humans are not unknown to medical science as there is a rare skin disease, which goes by the name of ‘Cornu Cutaneum', a cutaneous growth, which resembles a horn and grows from the scalp."
Author: Carole Carlton
4. "Every healthy man in the world wakes up with a stiffy. A fatty. Morning wood. I'm sure there's some medical explanation for the phenomenon, but I just like to think of it as a little present from God.A chance to begin the day with your best dick forward."
Author: Emma Chase
5. "I used to say that you'll have 10 IP address on your body... and it looks like that's going to happen through medical monitoring."
Author: Eric Schmidt
6. "Nothing but the natural ignorance of the public, countenanced by the inoculated erroneousness of the ordinary general medical practitioners, makes such a barbarism as vaccination possible.......Recent developments have shown that an inoculation made in the usual general practitioner's light-hearted way, without previous highly skilled examination of the state of the patient's blood, is just as likely to be a simple manslaughter as a cure or preventive. But vaccination is nothing short of attempted murder. A skilled bacteriologist would just as soon think of cutting his child's arm and rubbing the contents of the dustpan into the wound, as vaccinating it in the same."
Author: George Bernard Shaw
7. "If it weren't for greed, intolerance, hate, passion and murder, you would have no works of art, no great buildings, no medical science, no Mozart, no Van Gough, no Muppets and no Louis Armstrong."
Author: Jasper Fforde
8. "Developments in medical technology have long been confined to procedural or pharmaceutical advances, while neglecting a most basic and essential component of medicine: patient information management."
Author: John Doolittle
9. "You think she's got a personality disorder?" "No, she's just a nasty bitch. An unpleasant personality isn't a medical condition. Just a symptom of not being slapped around the head enough."
Author: Karen Traviss
10. "Reform of the medical liability system should be considered as part of a comprehensive response to surging medical malpractice premiums that endanger Americans' access to quality medical care."
Author: Lincoln Chafee
11. "Much of the education doctors get in their four years of medical school and subsequent years of apprenticeship training is focused on teaching this skill of identifying and shaping those aspects of a patient's life and symptoms, exams and investigations that contribute to the creation of a version of the patient's story that makes a diagnosis possible. Indeed, the ability to create this spare and impersonal version of the patient's story is THE essential skill in diagnosis.It's also one of the aspects of medicine that can seem the most dehumanizing."
Author: Lisa Sanders
12. "........I am & have been for years a confirmed anti-vaccinationist. Anti-vaccination has no backing from the orthodox medical opinion. A medical man who expresses himself against vaccination loses caste. Tremendous pecuniary interests too have grown around vaccination."
Author: Mahatma Gandhi
13. "I am embarrassed to admit what drew me to psychology. I didn't want to go to medical school. I was getting good grades in psychology and I was charismatic and people in the psychology department liked me. It was as low a level as that."
Author: Ram Dass
14. "The sort of thinking at the time was, 'Well, we're giving you access to medical care which you wouldn't otherwise be able to get, so your payment is that we get to use you in research.'"
Author: Rebecca Skloot
15. "Those who do scientific or medical studies and have conclusions are reflecting the results preferred by those who pay them."
Author: Richard Diaz
16. "As a medical doctor who chose a career in artificial heart technology rather than clinical practice, I decided not to take an internship, which is required for licensing. Instead, I work with invention, manufacturing, regulatory affairs, and clinical application of artificial hearts."
Author: Robert Jarvik
17. "It is false to suggest that medical breakthroughs come only through government research."
Author: Roger Wicker
18. "As a former professional patient advocate, I believe prescription drugs are an essential part of high-quality medical treatment, and I supported enactment of the Medicare Prescription Drug and Modernization Act."
Author: Sue Kelly
19. "As far as hypnosis is concerned, I had a very serious problem when I was in my twenties. I encountered a man who later became the president of the American Society of Medical Hypnosis. He couldn't hypnotize me."
Author: Theodore Sturgeon
20. "My diminished girth, in tailor phraseology, was hardly conceivable even by my own friends, or my respected medical adviser, until I put on my former clothing, over what I now wear, which is a thoroughly convincing proof of the remarkable change."
Author: William Banting
21. "The stuff that I find really intriguing is always how do ordinary people behave in extraordinary circumstances. And that's why we have a lot of cop shows and lawyer shows and medical shows is that you're looking for situations that just always heighten the stakes."
Author: Zeljko Ivanek
Quotes About Medical Imaging Pictures