Famous Quotes About Mickey Mouse
Browse 33 famous quotes and sayings about Mickey Mouse.
Top Quotes About Mickey Mouse
1. "Unless you're under 12 or into role playing, you shouldn't be wearing Mickey Mouse ears #AHOLE"
Author: A.O. Storm
2. "Perhaps it was that I wanted to see what I had learned, what I had read, what I had imagined, that I would never be able to see the city of London without seeing it through the overarching scrim of every description of it I had read before. When I turn the corner into a small, quiet, leafy square, am I really seeing it fresh, or am I both looking and remembering? [...]This is both the beauty and excitement of London, and its cross to bear, too. There is a tendency for visitors to turn the place into a theme park, the Disney World of social class, innate dignity, crooked streets, and grand houses, with a cavalcade of monarchs as varied and cartoony as Mickey Mouse, Snow White, and, at least in the opinion of various Briths broadhseets, Goofy.They come, not to see what London is, or even what it was, but to confirm a kind of picture-postcard view of both, all red telephone kiosks and fog-wreathed alleyways."
Author: Anna Quindlen
3. "Mickey Mouse... is always there-he's part of my life. That really is something not everyone can call their claim to fame."
Author: Annette Funicello
4. "Most original viewers of the Mickey Mouse Club didn't face the crush of family and social problems children have today."
Author: Annette Funicello
5. "My dear friend Jimmie Dodd was the heart and the soul of The Mickey Mouse Club."
Author: Annette Funicello
6. "I still don't know precisely why The Mickey Mouse Club ended when it did."
Author: Annette Funicello
7. "That was real baseball. We weren't playing for money. They gave us Mickey Mouse watches that ran backwards."
Author: Bill Lee
8. "If we found a ticket to Disneyland would you think we should arrest Mickey Mouse?"
Author: Diane L. Randle
9. "All the children had to wear a gas mask in case of a gas attack by the Germans. They tried to make the masks like Mickey Mouse faces so the children would like them. But I didn't. They had big ears on them."
Author: Gerald Scarfe
10. "It was an excess of fantasy that killed the old United States, the whole Mickey Mouse and Marilyn thing, the most brilliant technologies devoted to trivia like instant cameras and space spectaculars that should have stayed in the pages of Science Fiction . . . some of the last Presidents of the U.S.A. seemed to have been recruited straight from Disneyland."
Author: J.G. Ballard
11. "Remember Stalingrad. Remember the crash of 1929. Remember the Industrial Revolution. Now remember that I am the proletariat cog in the machine that causes the meltdown of the aristocratic assembly line. Ben Franklin was a man of vision. Ben wore bifocals. Agatha was a beautiful woman. But if she were standing on her head, she'd look like Walt Disney. She'd often make me feel as small as Mickey Mouse. I am the elevator of love. So why'd she have to take the stairs? I am a rational being. She rationed her love like loaves of bread in times of famine. She was my feminine famine. I ate her love like it was cabbage soup, minus the cabbage; I drank it up like water. She pissed me off like a mouth-shaped urinal that liked to spread, like peanut butter, nasty rumors about the size of my penis. Three inches. That was the width of my love for Agatha. Three and a half years. That was the length of my love for her. 2009. That was the height of my love for her."
Author: Jarod Kintz
12. "Michael has a connection with children, just like Mickey Mouse does, and he brings happiness to them, and joy."
Author: Jermaine Jackson
13. "Even in China. Children there, next to the Great Wall, who had never seen Mickey Mouse responded. So the studio did have that skill to communicate with images."
Author: John Hench
14. "What about Mickey Mouse? Disney tried very hard to make him a star. But Mickey Mouse is more of a symbol than a real character."
Author: Joseph Barbera
15. "The image we have would be impossible for Mickey Mouse to maintain. We're just... normal people."
Author: Karen Carpenter
16. "I have two young kids. So my VCR, like, you kind of have to sift through a lot of, like, 'Animal Mechanicals,' 'Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.'"
Author: Kathryn Hahn
17. "I'm Mickey Mouse. They don't know who's inside the suit."
Author: Keanu Reeves
18. "When you say 'comic book' in America, people think of Mickey Mouse, and Archie. It has a connotation of juvenile."
Author: Mark Hamill
19. "I adored Mickey Mouse when I was a child. He was the emblem of happiness and funniness."
Author: Maurice Sendak
20. "Las Vegas without Wayne Newton is like Disneyland without Mickey Mouse."
Author: Merv Griffin
21. "There's a whole psychological reason for those cartoons about good against evil. We have "Superman" and all those other hero people, so that we can go out into life and try to be something. I've got most of Disney's animated movies on video-tapes, and when we watch them. Oh, I could just eat it, eat it. […] Jimmy Cricket, Pinocchio, Mickey Mouse – these are world-known characters. Some of the greatest political figures have come to the United States to meet them."
Author: Michael Jackson
22. "I'm not Mickey Mouse, I'm a human being."
Author: Mitch Winehouse
23. "I wasn't a trained Mickey Mouse club performer. I played in jazz clubs and restaurants."
Author: Norah Jones
24. "The clerk is looking at me. His expression hasn't changed. What I want to do is punch a hole in the front of the desk, reach through, grab his balls, and make him sing The Mickey Mouse Club song. But these days, I'm working on the theory that killing everyone I don't like might be counterproductive. I'm learning to use my indoor voice like a big boy, so I smile back at the clerk."
Author: Richard Kadrey
25. "Another guy barked orders to a small army of brooms, mops, and buckets that were scuttling around, cleaning up the city."Like that cartoon," Sadie said. "Where Mickey Mouse tries to do magic and the brooms keep splitting and toting water.""'The Sorcerer's Apprentice,'" Zia said. "You do know that was based on an Egyptian story, don't you?"
Author: Rick Riordan
26. "You dare to stand with my enemy? (Stryker)Against you, Father, I'd stand with Mickey Mouse. (Urian)"
Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
27. "I played in rhumba bands, mickey mouse bands; all kinds of bands."
Author: Stan Getz
28. "Gordie: Alright, alright, Mickey's a mouse, Donald's a duck, Pluto's a dog. What's Goofy?Vern: If I could only have one food for the rest of my life? That's easy-Pez. Cherry-flavored Pez. No question about it.Teddy: Goofy's a dog. He's definitely a dog.Gordie: I knew the $64,000 question was fixed. There's no way anybody could know that much about opera!Chris: He can't be a dog. He drives a car and wears a hat.Gordie: Wagon Train's a really cool show, but did you notice they never get anywhere? They just keep wagon training.Vern: Oh, God. That's weird. What the hell is Goofy?"
Author: Stephen King
29. "The Feynman DilemmaA diner says to a waiter, "What's this fly doing in my soup?" And the waiter says, "It looks like the backstroke." Yet if the same scene is viewed while plunging into a black hole at the speed of light, it will look like a Mickey Mouse lunch pail from the thirties, except that Mickey's head has been replaced by a Lincoln penny"
Author: Steve Martin
30. "There's this bubblegum pop thing which is prevalent now that we haven't had before. People's ears are slightly de-tuned; they've been exposed to this weird synthetic, implausibly upbeat, Mickey Mouse stuff which I think is just weird; it's not really a human sound."
Author: Teddy Thompson
31. "Nothing could be taken for granted. Women who loved you tried to cut your throat, while women who didn't even know your name scrubbed your back. Witches could sound like Katharine Hepburn and your best friend could try to strangle you. Smack in the middle of an orchid there might be a blob of jello and inside a Mickey Mouse doll, a fixed and radiant star."
Author: Toni Morrison
32. "I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known."
Author: Walt Disney
33. "Perhaps Bach and Beethoven are strange bedfellows for Mickey Mouse, but it's all been a lot of fun."
Author: Walt Disney Company
Quotes About Mickey Mouse Pictures