Famous Quotes About Miss Someone
Browse 128 famous quotes and sayings about Miss Someone.
Top Quotes About Miss Someone
1. "Once, not too long ago, you were the good brother. You were careful with everyone's feelings. It was fucking ridiculous how polite and thoughtful you were. You've changed man. Cant believe I'm saying this, but I miss that guy. He was someone I always admired. I couldn't be proud of my choices, but I was always so damn proud of yours."
Author: Abbi Glines
2. "Miss someone is not just word it is more than word it is like when u want ur love to be with u every moment"
Author: Adam Rex
3. "You shouldn't miss someone who don't miss you, right?"
Author: Alex Flinn
4. "I guess by now I should know enough about loss to realize that you never really stop missing someone-you just learn to live around the huge gaping hole of their absence."
Author: Alyson Noel
5. "Oh, it's very hard, "Clare says, sitting down slowly and not too close. "Oh, I miss him so much. I didn't know. I didn't know. I didn't know that I would be like this, that this is what happens when you love someone like that. I had no idea. No one says, There's no happy ending at all. No one says, If you could look ahead, you might want to stop now. I know, I know, I know I was lucky. I was luckier than anyone to have had what I had. I know now. I do, really."
Author: Amy Bloom
6. "It had only been two days – two days – since he'd seen her last, and yet he'd missed her every step of the way. How was that possible? To miss someone you'd scarcely had in your life at all? For all his knowledge, he had no answer, only knew that every moment spent by her side made it that much more difficult to leave again. To accept the incoming battering of noise, the necessary barrenness of his life. The loneliness.He could hear the music of her voice so clearly as she spoke now, every inflection, every intonation. And the world around them, too – birds on the wing and children laughing. Her presence was a continual surprise, one that made him by turns calm and edgy and covetous. And mindful, his responsibilities, self-appointed though they were, crowding back into his mind on a silent sigh. The Descent was still closing in on him, and Dmitri still lived, which meant there was too much left to do and no time for distraction. But still..."
Author: Angela B. Wade
7. "You could miss someone, but it did no good to fixate on loss. I wished I had the ready words of a Breeder or the ability to comfort with a soft touch. I didn't. Instead I had daggers and determination.That would have to do."
Author: Ann Aguirre
8. "A love letter lost in the mail, forgotten, miss delivered and then discovered years later and received by the intended is romantic. A love letter ending up in someone's spam filter is just annoying."
Author: B.J. Neblett
9. "A strong woman can also be submissive in bed. It doesn't make her weak. It makes her stronger than most. Putting your body into the hands of someone else…that takes balls."
Author: Belle Aurora
10. "I miss having a villain. Whether we realize it or not, most of us define ourselves by opposing rather than by favoring something or someone. To put it another way, it is easier to react than to act. Nothing arouses a passion for dogma more than a good antagonist. And the more unlikely the better."
Author: Carlos Ruiz Zafón
11. "It's Simon. He's missing.""Ah," said Magnus, delicately, "missing what, exactly?""Missing," Jace repeated, "as in gone, absent, notable for his lack of presence, disappeared.""Maybe he's gone and hidden under something," Magnus suggested. "It can't be easy getting used to being a rat, especially for someone so dim-witted in the first place.""Simon's not dim-witted," Clary protested angrily."It's true," Jace agreed. "He just looks dim-witted. Really his intelligence is quite average."
Author: Cassandra Clare
12. "When you miss someone....it's weird…your body doesn't function normally..as it should. Because I miss you, and my heart…it's not steady…my soul it sings numb. Fingers are cold…like you…your soul."
Author: Coco J. Ginger
13. "I like missing someone and being missed; I like looking forward to seeing him again. I like getting emails and texts with lots of xxx's."
Author: Deborah Moggach
14. "They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don't think it's possible for you to miss me as much as I'm missing you right now"
Author: Edna St. Vincent Millay
15. "As you know, the International Poker Tour, by its own admission, knows very little about poker games, one of which ended tragically last week when an IPT-sanctioned tournament aboard a yacht in Australia accidentally used tarot cards instead of playing cards. That's right, it's true! Apparently no one noticed until someone laid down a full house and the dealer died."
Author: Elle Lothlorien
16. "Do you know why I gave my daughter permission to marry your father?""No," Bailey says. It is not a topic that has ever been discussed in his presence, though Caroline once told him in secret she heard it was something of a scandal. Even almost twenty years later, his father never sets foot in his grandmother's house, nor does she ever come out to Concord."Because she would have run off with him regardless," she says. "That was what she wished. It would not have been my choice for her, but a child should not have their choices dictated for them...Follow your dreams, Bailey," she says. "Be they Harvard or something else entirely. No matter what that father of yours says, or how loudly he might say it. He forgets that he was someone's dream once, himself."
Author: Erin Morgenstern
17. "What they never tell you about grief is that missing someone is the simple part."
Author: Gail Caldwell
18. "The matter of missing someone is not measured by the time the person was away but how you frequently thought of that person when they were away."
Author: George Aaron P. Navaja
19. "But his face had that hollow look, as if there was something gone... you know that look. The inward focus. Distantly attentive to the home you're missing, or the someone you're missing. That look that a bird has when it turns it dry reptilian eye on you. That look that doesn't see you because the mind is filled up with someone it would rather see."
Author: Gregory Maguire
20. "Here are five rules of thumb, should all your fingers on one hand turn into thumbs and you decide to rule them.1. There is no day too dull, no problem too great that cannot be fixed with a couple of plays of 'rush rush' by Paula Abdul.2. The amount of time it takes for you to get over him is exactly the same amount of time it will take for him to start missing you.3. Talking about exercise burns exactly the same amount of calories as doing exercise.4. 'When someone asks you if you are a god, you say YES!'5. The office sucks.Four of these are true. And one - is wrong! Damn wrong!"
Author: Hadley Freeman
21. "Distance never seperates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad cuz I miss you I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss."
Author: Henri J.M. Nouwen
22. "This year, mend a quarrel. Seek out a forgotten friend. Dismiss suspicion and replace it with trust. Write a letter. Give a soft answer. Encourage youth. Manifest your loyalty in word and deed. Keep a promise. Forgo a grudge. Forgigve an enemy. Apologize. Try to understand. Examine your demands on others. Think first of someone else. Be kind. Be gentle. Laugh a little more. Express your gratitude. Welcome a stranger. Gladden the heart of a child. Take pleasure in the beauty and wonder of the earth. Speak your love and the speak it again."
Author: Howard W. Hunter
23. "I miss God. I miss the company of someone utterly loyal. I still don't think of God as my betrayer. The servants of God, yes, but servants by their very nature betray. I miss God who was my friend. I don't even know if God exists, but I do know if God is your emotional role model, very few human relationships will match up to it."
Author: Jeanette Winterson
24. "I go away for a few years and the whole fucking world is upside down Jules said angrily. Buildings are missing. You get strip-searched every time you go to someone's office. Everybody sounds stoned because they're emailing people the whole time they're talking to you. Tom and Nicole are with different people...And now my rock-and-roll sister and her husband are hanging around with Republicans. What the fuck - Jules Jones"
Author: Jennifer Egan
25. "You haven't been smiling much. I missed it, so I decided to reward you for doing it." "Reward me?" I laughed. "God, only you would think kissing someone is a reward." "You know it is. My lips change lives, baby."
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
26. "Treat life as a suicide mission, take on the impossible jobs and attack with the gusto of someone who has nothing to lose.... and when you revel in victory, make like it's a dirty win"
Author: Josh Stern
27. "It wasn't one of my favorite boots," Marcus said, trying to cheer Miss Royle up. She looked as if someone had decapitated a puppy."
Author: Julia Quinn
28. "He took her chin in his hand and turned her to face him. "I'm a Dom, Savannah. I try to be in control of myself at all times, sometimes to the extreme. That control allows me to be in a place where I am responsible enough to accept the submission of someone who wants me to control her. The only control I will ever have over you is what you grant me."
Author: Kallypso Masters
29. "If I'm alone at home, I get increasingly restless, bothered by the idea that I'm missing some crucial encounter out there somewhere. But if I'm left by myself in someone else's place, I often find myself a nice sense of peace engulfing me. I love sinking into an unfamiliar sofa with whatever book happens to be lying nearby."
Author: Kazuo Ishiguro
30. "I was his heartbeat. I was his fucking universe. Now I was, but soon I wouldn't be. I would miss that, miss being important. I would miss having someone."
Author: Lisa Henry
31. "How can I miss someone so badly when we're in the same room?"
Author: Liz Reinhardt
32. "...She said we can't save everyone, but we can damned sure as hell fight to save those we love. ... She taught me that we can only do our best. You've done your best. ...not beat yourself up because you missed something or someone. It makes you weak."
Author: Lora Leigh
33. "Bertie's gaze fell there and his blue eyes widened. "Deuce take you, Jess," he said crossly. "Can't a fellow trust you for a moment? How many times do I have to tell you to leave my friends alone?"Miss Trent coolly withdrew her hand.Trent gave Dain an apologetic look. "Don't pay it any mind, Dain. She does that to all the chaps. I don't know why she does it, when she don't want ‘em. Just like them fool cats of Aunt Louisa's. Go to all the bother of catching a mouse, and then the confounded things won't eat 'em. Just leave the corpses lying about for someone else to pick up."Miss Trent's lips quivered."
Author: Loretta Chase
34. "When a woman submits to a man, it's the most precious gift she can give. Herself. Unreservedly. The man has to respect and honor that gift above all else. Even if he respects nothing else in the world, he must respect the woman in his care. It's his sworn duty to protect, honor and cherish his submissive. To take care of her and provide a safe haven. Someone who would put his own needs above his woman's is no man."
Author: Maya Banks
35. "Missing someone and not being able to see them is the worst feeling ever."
Author: Nathanael Richmond
36. "But I have one more thing to tell you, Samael. Something that is more important than what any of us want. Listen to me. The last thing Gabriel told me is that during the Tribulation, you will have a mission."... "She wants you to kill someone. To kill the Antichrist that has risen in your stead."
Author: Phillip W. Simpson
37. "It sucks that we miss people like that. You think you've accepted that someone is out of your life, that you've grieved and it's over, and then bam. One little thing, and you feel like you've lost that person all over again."
Author: Rachel Hawkins
38. "I wan't to go where you are,If i can i want to fly just to see and hold you close to mine.My world stop when im with you. When you and me together, time pass with a beautiful memories.The sweet moments that keep playing through.Does my feeling reach you?Because everytime, every minute of the dayyou're here inside of me.I love you more than you know.If possible to hold you in my dreams..I don't want my dreams end.Everytime I woke up next to you it was perpect.I miss you so much and everything we had.My heart locked on other and its only open for you.I love you, what ever happens, what ever it takes.Please don't be inlove on someone else.You are mine and I am only yours."
Author: Redzel Romulo
39. "Miss the simple pleasures like a friendly hello, an unexpected smile, really looking into someone's eyes when speaking, random acts of kindness, and days doing nothing but lying on a blanket in the grass watching the clouds roll on by."
Author: Rita Said
40. "In life theres nothing morepainful than missing someone you know very well dat theres no way you could see him.. not even to hear his voice.. thats painful.. myb one day in another world."
Author: S.Z.J Mtshali
41. "I miss someone who gets me. I called a woman on my research team a bitch – you know in a friendly way – and she told me to go to hell. And I think she really meant it.""Rhian, we've talked about this. Normal people don't like to be called names. For some reason, they tend to take is personally. And you are a tad bitchy, by the way."Normal people are so sensitive."
Author: Samantha Young
42. "I feel like I'm missing something really important when you're gone. So important I don't feel like myself. I've never felt like someone was mine before. But you're mine, Jocelyn. I've known that from the moment we met. And I'm yours. I don't want to be anyone else's, babe."
Author: Samantha Young
43. "I got this strong feeling of missing him, like he was someone who I loved who had died and gone away, someone who was mostly a memory. I wanted to grab him and say okay, I was sorry about Tommy, it was just a stupid mistake and I knew I'd hurt him and I wish I hadn't. Because I did love him. I did."
Author: Sara Zarr
44. "She has no regrets; she knows now he could never have made her happy, even though he has, apparently, joined AA, is doing better. But sobriety is his journey, not hers; he needs to do it for himself, alone. Still, she misses him hugely, doesn't feel ready for another relationship yet. But as time passes, she hopes that she might be, eventually, with someone new, easier, kinder."
Author: Sarah Rayner
45. "Just as someone obsessed with becoming a millionaire focuses on gaining riches and can miss out on living a fun, balanced life, so someone obsessed with being enlightened or being totally free of all difficulties can also miss out on life. Far healthier to just live a mindful, balanced life and fully participate in what life has to offer."
Author: Shamash Alidina
46. "True regret is knowing you missed your only opportunity to be simply a good friend to someone that was exactly like you."
Author: Shannon L. Alder
47. "There is a secret earth gyrm, a place where the unbelievable, the unthinkable, the terrible, takes place every day. A place hidden by the veils of ignorance and cowardice and fear. On occasions we glimpse it, when its hidden terrors fall through that veil into plain sight, but mostly we just dismiss it as something else, somewhere else, to be dealt with by someone else. Long ago I found the veil and lifted it. And knowing as I do what is behind, what those behind it get away with, with impunity ... I cannot grow old basking on the bank of some safe-haven, no."
Author: Shaun Hick
48. "Miss someone until they come back, or until you come back, until their absence in your life becomes something to be avoided at all costs. Miss them until you don't have to anymore, until you're reunited in your favorite booth in your favorite restaurant ordering your favorite meal, miss them until it feels like you never left. Or miss them until you can't anymore, until the things you miss are identified and cataloged as things and not a person, until you figure out that easy company and long talks and unblinking, all-knowing eye contact will find you again the way they found you the first time. Miss someone until you don't."
Author: Stephanie Georgopulus
49. "I LOVE YOU SO MANY REASONS '---Before i met you I spent a lot of timemeeting all kinds of people i had a lot of funand learned a lotThough each person I methad great characteristicssomething was missingNo one personhad all the qualities thatI had hoped a person could have-someone whose every action and thought I could respectsomeone who was very intelligent yet could also be fun-lovingsomeone who was sensitive, yet virileexciting and sensuous someone who knew what they wantedout of life.a beautiful person inside and outI could not find a person like this until i met you"
Author: Susan Polis Schutz
50. "The world is in sore need of good listeners. And in our own lives, it's amazing to recognize just how valuable listening can be for us. How many mistakes have you made because you didn't listen well? Personally, I've made many—and I've missed out on some wonderful opportunities because I was more interested in sharing what I had to say than I was in listening to what someone else had to say."
Author: Tom Walsh
Quotes About Miss Someone Pictures