Famous Quotes About Money And Relationships
Browse 7 famous quotes and sayings about Money And Relationships.
Top Quotes About Money And Relationships
1. "Alentine's Day is coming up and many persons will feel bothered by the fact that they're still single. At one point I was also there and I know how it feels, but my advice to you is no to allow the spirit of this season to spoil your inner peace. Valentines is not so much about love and relationships as it is about money and creating a false sense of worth for those unable to fully indulge themselves.A relationship is no measure of a person's worth, as a matter of fact many professional and driven persons of sound character and strength are single for the very reason that relationships are very difficult to focus on while pursuing goals. In whatever circumstance you are, while you do have life, be thankful because you are free to be as happy as you make your mind up to be."
Author: Calvert Jones
2. "I've pursued dreams and achieved them, but I don't think anybody should think their life is incomplete if they don't follow some dream. Happiness doesn't come from achievements, or money, or any sort of treasure. Happiness is a frame of mind, not a destination. It's appreciating what you've got and building relationships with those around you."
Author: Janette Rallison
3. "In treating people as less important than things, work becomes both demoralised and demoralising and we become blind to the moral content of our decisions...Money and wilfful blindness make us act in ways incompatible wiht what believe our ethics to be, and often even with our own self-interest...the problem with money isn't fundamentally about greed, although it can be comforting to think so. The problem with money is that we live in societies in which mutual support and co-operation is essential, but money erodes the relationships we need to lead productive, fulfilling and genuinely happy lives. When money becomes the dominant behavior, it doesn't cooperate with, or amplify, our relationships; it disengages us from them."
Author: Margaret Heffernan
4. "I don't return anybody's calls unless it's going to mean extra money for me. And I've completely cut off all relationships with any friends that I had before the show. And I've copped an attitude."
Author: Mike Judge
5. "Time is your most precious gift because you only have a set amount of it. You can make more money, but you can't make more time. When you give someone your time, you are giving them a portion of your life that you'll never get back. Your time is your life. That is why the greatest gift you can give someone is your time.It is not enough to just say relationships are important; we must prove it by investing time in them. Words alone are worthless. "My children, our love should not be just words and talk; it must be true love, which shows itself in action." Relationships take time and effort, and the best way to spell love is "T-I-M-E."
Author: Rick Warren
6. "I remember an insight that taught me much about life. One day I felt that I had everything that I really wanted in life. I had a creative and meaningful work as a therapist and course leader, I had a relationship with a beautiful woman, who I loved and who loved me, I had friend that I trusted and I had money to do what I wanted. But in spite of all this, I still had a feeling that there was something missing in my life. I was not satisfied. The thirst and longing in my heart was still searching for something more. It made me realize that the deepest pain in my heart was that I was still separated from the Whole and that no outer things or relationships could ease this pain."
Author: Swami Dhyan Giten
7. "Ultimate reality is a community of persons who know and love one another. That is what the universe, God, history, and life is all about. If you favor money, power, and accomplishment over human relationships, you will dash yourself on the rocks of reality [...][it is] impossible [...] to stay fully human if you refuse the cost of forgiveness, the substitutional exchange of love, and the confinements of community.[...] We believe the world was made by a God who is a community of persons who have loved each other for all eternity. You were made for mutually self-giving, other directed love. Self-centeredness destroys the fabric of what God has made."
Author: Timothy Keller
Quotes About Money And Relationships Pictures