Famous Quotes About Motivating Your Employees
Browse 27 famous quotes and sayings about Motivating Your Employees.
Top Quotes About Motivating Your Employees
1. "At the kitchen table she examined the glass of ice. Each cube was rounded by room temperature, dissolving in its own remains, and belatedly she understood that this was how a loved one disappeared. Despite the shock wave of walking into an empty flat, the absence isn't immediate, more a fade from the present tense you shared, a melting into the mast, not an erasure but a conversion in form, from presence to memory, from solid to liquid, and the person you once touched runs over your skin, now in sheets down your back, and you may bathe, may sink, may drown in the memory, but your fingers cannot hold it."
Author: Anthony Marra
2. "There are one-hundred fifty-four games in a season and you can find one-hundred fifty-four reasons why your team should have won every one of them."
Author: Bill Klem
3. "In London, people can be so... well, it's not even a case of people being unkind or unfriendly. You just don't make any contact in London. You go from A to B with your eyes on the pavement."
Author: Carey Mulligan
4. "Feeling good about your life, but not expressing a heartfelt 'thank you,' is like wrapping a gift for someone and never giving it to them."
Author: Chip Conley
5. "Love your life. That's a direct route to something people used to call "happiness"."
Author: Clementine Holzinger
6. "Only knowledge that is used sticks in your mind."
Author: Dale Carnegie
7. "Every deal is a regulated deal. Regulators will tell you how to take your money home."
Author: David Bonderman
8. "I think that people vibe off your energy and I'm a pretty mellow person."
Author: Dianna Agron
9. "The Buddha referred to married people as "householders." He even gave clear instructions as to how one should be a good householder: Be nice to your spouse, be honest, be faithful, give alms to the poor, buy some insurance against fire and flood . . . I'm dead serious: The Buddha literally advised married couples to buy property insurance."
Author: Elizabeth Gilbert
10. "You should be wearing green," she said. "To match your eyes.""In case you never noticed, my eyes are gray.""Never mind that," she said, once again waving my words away. "That brown washes out your skin tone."Why was she so concerned about my clothing choices? That was completely unlike her. "I like to look washed out," I said dryly. "Otherwise people are intimidated by my glorious beauty."
Author: Gena Showalter
11. "I wish there existed philosophical delivery stations, where a person could call up and order an answer to such questions as, "Does life have meaning, and what's the meaning of meaning?" Then a delivery guy with a thick German mustache would show up at your door within thirty minutes with an answer. And you could order a large two-topping answer for only 9.99, plus tip."
Author: Jarod Kintz
12. "A bad day for your ego is a great day for your soul."
Author: Jillian Michaels
13. "The pleasure of remembering had been taken from me, because there was no longer anyone to remember with. It felt like losing your co-rememberer meant losing the memory itself, as if the things we'd done were less real and important than they had been hours before."
Author: John Green
14. "Learn the craft of knowing how to open your heart and to turn on your creativity. There's a light inside of you."
Author: Judith Jamison
15. "Look at me Ethan. Am I Dark, or am I Light?'I looked at her, and I knew what she was. The girl I loved. The girl I would always love.Instinctively, I grabbed the gold book in my pocket. It was warm, as if some part of my mother was alive within it. I pressed the book into Lena's hand, feeling the warmth spread into her body, I willed her to feel it- the kind of love within the book, the kind of love that never died.'I know what you are, Lena. I know your heart. You can trust me. You can trust yourself."
Author: Kami Garcia
16. "Instagram was created because there was no single place dedicated to giving your mobile photos a place to live and to be seen."
Author: Kevin Systrom
17. "No, child," Nona said. "We were victims of the faeries' pride and greed.""Victims? Sorry, but most of you don't seem very victimish to me. What about hags, and fossegrims, and redcaps, and all the other sharp-toothed nasties"—I looked pointedly at the dragon—"in your group? I don't feel very bad for anything that's spent all those centuries preying on innocent people.""It makes sense," Arianna said, her voice soft but thoughtful."What?""When you introduce an alien species into a new environment, it has to adapt or die out. And usually the way it adapts it by preying on the native species. Look at the dodo birds. They were fine until people came to their island with cats and dogs and pigs, then they became prey.""You do realize you just compared our entire race to dodo birds."She shrugged. "If they were never meant to be here in the first place, it's not their fault they had to become predators.""Thank you, Animal Planet."
Author: Kiersten White
18. "Calories from protein affect your brain, your appetite control center, so you are more satiated and satisfied."
Author: Mark E. Hyman
19. "Ah, that shows you the power of music, that magician of magician, who lifts his wand and says his mysterious word and all things real pass away and the phantoms of your mind walk before you clothed in flesh."
Author: Mark Twain
20. "If you know someone that has given up hope, try giving that person some of your peace, joy, and faith!"
Author: Molly Friedenfeld
21. "Better that he gets used to it,' he said.Used to what, the feeling of uncontrolled anger? Or a sadness so deep, like your very core has been hollowed out and fed back to you from a dirty bucket?"
Author: Ruta Sepetys
22. "I was more anxious about leaving you than last time. Supposing you did not come back, and I would never be in your room again? Separation was an agony for me which, as soon as one holiday ended, started again in anticipation of the next. (45)"
Author: Sarah Ferguson
23. "I knew your father before you did, and I don't think he'd be too proud of what you're doing right now."
Author: Scotty Bowman
24. "Having worked in disasters, I have seen that, in those critical first few hours, those first few days - so much ends up riding on you and your neighbor and whoever is around. The official response always comes later, and it always feels like it comes too slow."
Author: Sheri Fink
25. "My brother betrayed me and our people. If I were as cold as I'd like to be, his hide would be on the floor so everyone could walk on him. Unfortunately, my other brothers were a little disturbed by that so we compromised with the wall.""Understood," Ash said. "Where's the rest of the pack?""In the back.We're staying out of it. We don't like to kill our own."Zarek snorted at that."Unless it's your brother."Dante approached Zarek and the two of them had a mutual sneer-off."Law of the jungle.The betrayee gets to eat the betrayer."Zarek gave him a droll stare."Law of my jungle. Kill them all and let Hades sort them out."Dante actually laughed at that. "I like this one, Ash. He understands us.""Gee, Z," Ash said jokingly. "I think you may have found a new friend after all. That should make Astrid happy."
Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
26. "I think that probably the most important thing about our education was that it taught us to question even those things we thought we knew. To say you've got to inquire, you've got to be testing your knowledge all the time in order to be more effective in what you're doing."
Author: Thabo Mbeki
27. "Here is what our Lord says about that apostate church: I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. You say, "I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing." But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see. (Revelation 3:15-18, niv)"
Author: Tim LaHaye
Quotes About Motivating Your Employees Pictures