Famous Quotes About Mustang
Browse 26 famous quotes and sayings about Mustang.
Top Quotes About Mustang
1. "One more thing. I sold the mustang. Too conspicuous. Don't get too excited, but I bought you a little something with the extra cash. I heard you've had your eye on a Volkswagen. The owner is dropping it by tomorrow. I paid for a full tank of gas, so make sure she delivers."
Author: Becca Fitzpatrick
2. "I drive a Mustang. A 2005 five-speed GT convertible."
Author: Bob Seger
3. "In 1964, when Lee Iacocca said, 'Shelby, I want you to make a sports car out of the Mustang,' the first thing I said was, 'Lee, you can't make a race horse out of a mule. I don't want to do it.' He said, 'I didn't ask you to make it; you work for me.'"
Author: Carroll Shelby
4. "This is the one time in this book this book that I felt Mustang acted like himself. His thoughts were so "Mustang". A frown furrowed Jenna's brow. "Oh, come on. What possible harm could it do?" "Darlin', I couldn't even begin to list all the harm her meeting you could do." He pictured that cozy introduction. Sage, this is Slade and his girlfriend, Jenna. She's the woman we shared for a week in Tulsa. You should read her book. It tells all about it, right down to the old double P. Yeah, right. He might as well add on, Oh, and by the way, that the name of the porno I starred in to."
Author: Cat Johnson
5. "Yeah I'm done. Chase frigging Reese." Slade shook his head. Mustang laughed again. Nothing like some good old-fashion jealousy to make a man see clearly. "Yeah, I know. The kid's got balls. I'll give him that. I guess we better show her what real men can do for her, huh?" "Oh yeah." Slade let out a snort. "'You get a buckle for that you know.' Yeah. I bet he made sure she knew that."
Author: Cat Johnson
6. "We even commissioned a smaller pair of these statues for the baggage claim area in the regular lobby. Gives all those Normal conspiracy nuts something to talk about besides the Blue Mustang. They think our statues are the work of Masons or reptilian beings. Ha."
Author: Daven Anderson
7. "There was once a spirited feral mustang broken in by her stern rider. It was a harmonious relationship for the most part but, like any relationship, she tested the boundaries he placed on her and threw him...Would the rider, having suffered his own wound, retaliate, discipline or forgive?"
Author: Donna Lynn Hope
8. "Has the old man lost his freaking mind? Would I ask him to share something he's worked his assoff for? Would he let someone else drive his 1962 cherry Mustang convertible? Would he open hisbedroom door and let some other guy screw his wife?Okay, that was too far. I take it back—considering his wife is my mother. Forget I ever referredto my mother and screwing in the same sentence. That's just…wrong. On so many levels.But for the love of God, tell me you see my point."
Author: Emma Chase
9. "Hughes: (Talking for Mustang) 'I won't allow you to die under my jurisdiction because it'd be a pain to clean up the mess.' That's what he said.Edward: Fine. Tell him, 'Understood. I'll never die before you, colonel, you @#'$ idiot.'Hughes: Ha ha ha! They say the ruder you are, the luckier you are! In that case, you and Roy are gonna live forever!"
Author: Hiromu Arakawa
10. "Mustang: (snatches puppy) Dog, huh? (pause) I LOVE DOGS!Fuery: Really? You mean it?!Mustang: OF COURSE! Dogs embody loyalty! They follow their master's commands above all else! Be a jerk to them and they don't complain and they never once beg for a paycheck! Trust me, Fuery, they're the great servants of man! (sings) LOYAL CANINE, HOW WE SALUTE THEE!"
Author: Hiromu Arakawa
11. "I became known as Lily Casey, the mustang-breaking, poker-playing, horse-race-winning schoolmarm of Coconino County, and it wasn't half bad to be in place where no one had a problem with a woman having a moniker like that."
Author: Jeannette Walls
12. "Do I have to ask what you're smiling about?" From the driver;s seat if the Mustang, Zack cut a glance at her, grinning like a fool. "Same thing you are, Mighty Phallus."--Zack to Cori after a morning of good lovin'."
Author: Jo Davis
13. "...my writing is a wild mustang - more thunderous than a lightning storm -and all my skill which I call art, is devoted to simply staying on..."
Author: John Geddes
14. "Fuck me. God does exist and he sent an angel in a white Mustang to prove it."
Author: Katie McGarry
15. "The Mustang growled into reverse, aiming straight for the old lady.Cassandra would have winced, even if she had been the most evil old woman on the face of the planet. Even if she had been granny-Hitler, she would have winced at the idea of running her down. But the thing standing in the road looked nothing like an old woman anymore."
Author: Kendare Blake
16. "The sun was so bright outside that for a moment, I couldn't see. But then I could, and there he was, leaning against the red Mustang, hands in his pockets, looking at the ground. He looked up, saw me, froze for a second…and then his lightning smile flashed, and I realized I was smiling, too."
Author: Kristan Higgins
17. "Standing beside Gray in the Fellowship Hall, we watched Grandma Miriam do her socializing exactly like she did last Sunday (and I enjoyed watching it). This proved what Gray had told me that she was born in Mustang and lived her whole life there seeing as she knew every single person in that church."
Author: Kristen Ashley
18. "It was the gift that every girl dreams of, to be dead long enough for your parents to realize how meaningless their lives were without you, how they were suddenly and at once deeply sorrowed at all of the horrible injustices they caused you, how they had truly never appreciated your natural gifts of beauty and grace, being that their beautiful angel would have such a short time on earth and should have spent that time driving the restored 1965 convertible Mustang she had openly AND PUBLICLY desired. But nope, she spent her last, short, fleeting moments driving a 1980 Chevy Citation, every so clearly a GRANDMA car, with fake red-velvet upholstery, a hatchback, and an interior that smelled like spoiled milk and sometimes meat. Being temporarily run over by a car was the best present I had ever received, and I didn't even have to do anything dramatic to get it, like write a note or buy some rope."
Author: Laurie Notaro
19. "Mrs. Winalski owned a candy-apple-red 1965 Mustang GT convertible, and she drove it like she could die at any minute and needed to get five things done before that happened."
Author: Lish McBride
20. "I felt a tickle on my skin; it took me a moment to realize that Cole was driving his die-cast Mustang up my arm. He was laughing to himself, hushed and infectious, as if there was still any reason to be quite."
Author: Maggie Stiefvater
21. "I turned round and Jeeves shied like a startled mustang."
Author: P.G. Wodehouse
22. "You were my tempest, my thunder cloud, my tree in the downpour. I loved all those things, and I loved you. But now? You're a fucking drought. I thought that all the assholes drove German cars, but it turns out that pricks in Mustangs can still leave scars."
Author: Penelope Douglas
23. "Life is funny sometimes. Of course it isn't as funny as smashing your brand new Mustang convertible into your house and having your life flash before your eyes. Sitting here in my car in the middle of my den, I can't help but think that things could have worked out differently - that could have been happier - that could have lived the life that was meant for me. That was, if I didn't have to keep up with the Greenbergs."
Author: Phil Wohl
24. "Wild Spanish cattle were easily acquired with a rope - within a year we had a hundred head. Hogs and mustang horses were also for the taking. There were deer, turkey, bear, squirrel, the occasional buffalo, turtles and fish from the river, ducks, plums and mustang grapes, bee trees and persimmons - the country was rich with life the way it is rotten with people today. The only problem was keeping your scalp attached."
Author: Philipp Meyer
25. "You do not follow me because I am the strongest. Pax is. You do not follow me because I am the brightest. Mustang is. You follow me because you do not know where you are going. I do."
Author: Pierce Brown
26. "Roy Mustang looks dead sexy...in a miniskirt!"
Author: Vic Mignona
Quotes About Mustang Pictures