Famous Quotes About Nepali Politics
Browse 24 famous quotes and sayings about Nepali Politics.
Top Quotes About Nepali Politics
1. "I think bad politics are incredibly dangerous, so it's important to make sure that people are communicating well. Culture and morale are super important. It's best to not force it, but let it happen organically and genuinely."
Author: Aaron Levie
2. "My job is to look at what politics is doing, not be a politician myself."
Author: Antonio Tabucchi
3. "Most men think that in framing their political opinions they are actuated by desire for the public good; but 9 times out of 10 a man's politics can be predicted from the way in which he makes a living. This has led some people to maintain, and many more to believe practically, that in such matters it is impossible to be objective, and that no method is possible except a tug-of-war between classes with opposite bias."
Author: Bertrand Russell
4. "In politics women type the letters, lick the stamps, distribute the pamphlets and get out the vote. Men get elected."
Author: Clare Boothe Luce
5. "He loved politics in large part exactly because it meant time spent with men like Cactus Jack Garner(who would be remembered for observing that the vice presidency was not worth a pitcher of warm piss)."
Author: David McCullough
6. "Robert Kennedy was such an inspiring figure. His interest in politics seemed to come not from a desire for power, but from a need to help our society live up to its ideals."
Author: Elisabeth Shue
7. "When religion and politics travel in the same cart, the riders believe nothing can stand in their way. Their movements become headlong - faster and faster and faster. They put aside all thoughts of obstacles and forget the precipice does not show itself to the man in a blind rush until it's to late."
Author: Frank Herbert
8. "Whenever I look at pictures of horrific things that soldiers do or that have been done to soldiers I always feel sorry for everybody involved because politics throws them into these horrific situations where really it's just 18-year-old kids."
Author: Gideon Raff
9. "I love cities, and I love city governments in particular. But in politics it would have taken me 8 years from implementing a policy before I would get to see the feedback. With programming I could model the same policies and see the impact immediately. Technology is a far more efficient way to test."
Author: Jack Dorsey
10. "It's only a problem until you ignore it. Come on, that's Politics 101."
Author: Jarod Kintz
11. "These days when we speak of politics at all it is with indifference, anger, or "Please, could we talk about something that doesn't make us nauseous?" But there was a time when we could discuss government with hope, pride, and trust in our leaders, and that was when Corazon Aquino was president."
Author: Jessica Zafra
12. "There are some militarists who say: ‘We are not interested in politics but only in the profession of arms.' It is vital that these simple-minded militarists be made to realize the relationship that exists between politics and military affairs. Military action is a method used to attain a political goal. While military affairs and political affairs are not identical, it is impossible to isolate one from the other." - Mao Zedong, Yu Chi Chan"
Author: Mao Tse Tung
13. "My approach to politics is that I'm not a Democrat or a Republican. I'm an American and I always support candidates I think are great for the country."
Author: Marc Benioff
14. "Economy is the bone, politics is the flesh, watch who they beat and who they eat."
Author: Marge Piercy
15. "Politics is about a lot more than winning and losing. I think politics at its best is about compromise, shades of grey and about issues."
Author: Matt Taibbi
16. "The politics of surprise leads through the Gates of Astonishment into the Kingdom of Hope."
Author: Max Lerner
17. "I think to be in politics you have to have the taste for blood on that."
Author: Moira Kelly
18. "In politics stupidity is not a handicap."
Author: Napoleon Bonaparte
19. "Reiterating the belief that HIV is the cause of AIDS is an easy thing to do. Understanding the science and politics of the situation is much more complicated and requires study with a critical and open mind."
Author: Nate Mendel
20. "Sir John's temper since he has taken seriously to politics has become quite unbearable. Really, now that the House of Commons is trying to become useful, it does a great deal of harm."
Author: Oscar Wilde
21. "A politics that is not sensitive to the concerns and circumstances of people's lives, a politics that does not speak to and include people, is an intellectually arrogant politics that deserves to fail."
Author: Paul Wellstone
22. "Arthur Schieble died in August 1955, after the adoption was finalized. Just after Christmas that year, Joanne and Abdulfattah were married in St. Philip the Apostle Catholic Church in Green Bay. He got his PhD in international politics the next year, and then they had another child, a girl named Mona. After she and Jandali divorced in 1962, Joanne embarked on a dreamy and peripatetic life that her daughter, who grew up to become the acclaimed novelist Mona Simpson, would capture in her book Anywhere but Here. Because Steve's adoption had been closed, it would be twenty years before they would all find each other."
Author: Walter Isaacson
23. "The eternal sea of politics is best left to politicians."
Author: Wayne Gerard Trotman
24. "Power, in a nutshell, is the ability to get things done, and politics is the ability to decide which things need to be done."
Author: Zygmunt Bauman
Quotes About Nepali Politics Pictures