Famous Quotes About Never Leaving Your Girlfriend
Browse 26 famous quotes and sayings about Never Leaving Your Girlfriend.
Top Quotes About Never Leaving Your Girlfriend
1. "For this, for you, my heart will burnIt whispers to me, what I speak now in turn:If the sun should hide, let it hide;If darkness drain the light, on moonbeams we ride.It matters not,For I am by your side.If the sky should fall, let it fall;If Death open his wings, ignore his dark call;Let the stars fade, let worlds collide;Let the seas boil, let chaos hold back the tide.It matters not,For you are by my side."
Author: Alexis Steinhauer
2. "Getting seasick?" the inspector asked him at one point. "No. Just sick of myself." "Why?""Because every now and then I realize what a stupid shit I am to go along with some of your brilliant ideas."
Author: Andrea Camilleri
3. "At last, giving me the boat's sail for a bed, he stretched himself out on the jagged rocks, and slept soundly as the unsanctified in a comfortable pew of a church; --I wish the benches were softer, and the cushions higher, as then more people might be tempted to take a nap; it is my only reason for never going."
Author: Edward John Trelawny
4. "Spare me your uninformed teen ideology."
Author: Elizabeth Kelly
5. "It is quite disappointing that people you love the most don't love what you love the most. They don't know you. Don't apologise for your dreams."
Author: Enock Maregesi
6. "The moral effect of the thundering of one's own artillery is most extraordinary, and many of us thought that we had never heard any more welcome sound than the deep roaring and crashing that started in at our rear."
Author: Fritz Kreisler
7. "Lady, I have never been a hero, no Ryam Redwyne or Barristan the Bold. I've won no tourneys, no renown in war... but I was a knight once, and you have helped me remember what that meant. My life is a poor thing, but it is yours."
Author: George R.R. Martin
8. "Save your world. Love it. Protect it, and respect it and don't let haters represent it. Don't leave the saving to anyone else, ever, because, exhibit A - why, hello there - it's way too much for one person. And if you want to skip out on the responsibility train, my whole life - and death - will have been in vain.It's yours. It's all yours for taking!You're not going to waste it now, are you?"
Author: James Patterson
9. "In the end he became as fragmentary as the poems of Sappho he never succeeded in restoring, and finally one morning he looked up into the face of the woman who'd been the greatest love of his life and failed to recognize her. And then there was another kind of blow inside his head; blood pooled in his brain for the last time, washing even the last fragments of his self away."
Author: Jeffrey Eugenides
10. "But we ever find, that even those who have not been deficient in their zeal for piety, nor in reverence and sobriety in handling the mysteries of God, have by no means agreed among themselves on every point; for God hath never favored his servants with so great a benefit, that they were all endued with a full and perfect knowledge in every thing; and, no doubt, for this end — that he might first keep them humble; and secondly, render them disposed to cultivate brotherly intercourse."
Author: John Calvin
11. "And now we can't," I said. "Which sucks, but the main thing is that your dad's alive."He smiled, hesitant at first, then a blazing grin broke through that made my heart stop. I recovered and grinned back and went to throw my arms around his neck, then stopped, blushing. Before I could pull back, he caught my elbows and put my arms around his neck and pulled me into a hug.Then he jumped, chair swiveling so fast I nearly went flying. I heard footsteps in the hall and I scrambled off his lap just as Simon swung in, breathing heavily, like he'd come running."
Author: Kelley Armstrong
12. "The only way for you to keep your mind straight is to run from those who would confuse you."
Author: Kristin Cashore
13. "Writing your book is not the end all of your strategy. It is a powerful catalyst that will push you to the top of your game. You see, something magical happens when you write your book and this is the best place to mention it because a sale happens when your book is complete. You sell yourself on the idea that you are more than you previously believed yourself to be. You get to experience that "I did it" moment where your mind releases these wonderful stimulators that make you feel awesome. You see yourself in a different way and this opens up a greater opportunity for accomplishment, achievement, and success."
Author: Kytka Hilmar Jezek
14. "I arrange to meet Kimmie and Wes before homeroom the following day. The cafeteria serves breakfast for early risers in the form of stale toast, oatmeal sludge, and watered-down orange juice."This had better be worth it," Wes says. "By my calculation, I'd say you're denying us at least thirty minutes of sleep.""Not to mention precious primping time." Kimmie motions to her outfit: a black leather poodle skirt paired with a glittery pink T that reads DEMON IN TRAINING. "Like it? I also have a coordinating pitchfork, but in all this rush I forgot it at home.""Along with your sense of style," Wes jokes, resting his cheek against her shoulder."
Author: Laurie Faria Stolarz
15. "You're not my real parents, every child has thought. I'm not your real child. But with orphans, it's true. What freedom, to thumb your nose authentically!"
Author: Margaret Atwood
16. "People say they 'find' love,as if it were an object hidden by a rock.But love takes many forms, and it is never the same for any man and woman. what people find then is a certain love.And Eddie found a certain love with Margurate,a grateful love,deep but quite love,one that he knew,above all else ,was irreplaceable.Once she'd gone,he'd let the days go stale.He put his heart to sleep"
Author: Mitch Albom
17. "Lucifer protests he was never to blame for inducing anyone to sin, and that he's never had an interest in owning souls: 'They die, and they come here – having transgressed against what they believed to be right – and expect us to fulfill their desire for pain and retribution. I don't make them come here… I need no souls. And how can anyone own a soul? No, they belong to themselves. They just hate to have to face up to it."
Author: Neil Gaiman
18. "Onions and bacon cooking up just makes your kitchen smell so good. In fact, one day I'm going to come up with a room deodorizer that smells like bacon and onions. It's a fabulous smell."
Author: Paula Deen
19. "I'm terrified of getting involved with someone who disappoints me or leaves me empty and alone. I'm terrified of rejection, so I set my expectations so high that they can never be met, and I dig around with a magnifying glass looking for flaws in very person I date. There's always a flaw to exploit, and I'll find it so I never have to get too close."
Author: Rachel Machacek
20. "I've become really good at turning down the boring, pretty girl roles, the trophy wife, supermodel, beautiful girlfriend roles. I mean, playing somebody who's perfect holds no allure for me, whatsoever. It's just boring."
Author: Rebecca Romijn
21. "I decide to take the subway uptown. I need some time to think, and I can never thing as well in cabs as I can on the subway. For one, I get carsick, and for another, I always feel self-conscious in cabs. I feel like I should talk to the driver or something. That's what one-on-one interaction forces. I prefer being underground. It's comforting, in an odd way. Too many people crammed into this moving metal space. You feel really small down there, insignificant. You'd think that would be a bad thing, but it's not. It's one of the best feelings in the world."
Author: Rebecca Serle
22. "That was his tactic. Make them want know something they never wanted to know. Lure them into the trap of knowledge."
Author: Sahana Epari
23. "Perhaps someone had once hoped to lighten the air of the blue room in Hill House with a dainty wallpaper, not seeing how such a hope would evaporate in Hill House, leaving only the faintest hint of its existence, like an almost inaudible echo of sobbing far away..."
Author: Shirley Jackson
24. "I hope you come to hear the tale, and not just munch your way through the pages to the ending…endings are heartless. An ending is a door no man can open."
Author: Stephen King
25. "When we parted I had written everything for the group. My leaving sort of evened things out within the group."
Author: Syd Barrett
26. "-You're pretty hard-boiled, Tinker Bell.-Call me that name again and you'll be wondering how your bollocks wound up lodged in your windpipe--from below. Just because we don't get to your side of things much anymore doesn't mean we don't know anything. 'If you believe in fairies, clap your hands!' If you believe in fairies, kiss my rosy pink arse is more like it. Now are you going to shut your gob or not?"
Author: Tad Williams
Quotes About Never Leaving Your Girlfriend Pictures