Famous Quotes About Nosey Coworkers
Browse 11 famous quotes and sayings about Nosey Coworkers.
Top Quotes About Nosey Coworkers
1. "Monotonous and thankless as her job can be sometimes, she cheers at the thought of her coworkers - a dozen of them crammed into their little offices in the basement - all cleverly disguised as harmless geeks, all capable of saving the world if called upon."
Author: Alexis M. Smith
2. "God will not move unless I say it. Why? because He has made us coworkers with Him. He set things up that way."
Author: Benny Hinn
3. "Through the early 1930s, Barbara Stanwyck established her reputation in a field overflowing with other young Broadway starlets: Bette Davis, Miriam Hopkins, Katharine Hepburn, Claudette Colbert, Joan Blondell. Barbara was lower-keyed and less mannered than Davis and Hepburn; less glamorous than Colbert. She was "real," and she also proved to be the personification of no-nonsense professionalism, making her popular with directors and coworkers alike."
Author: Eve Golden
4. "Like pets, I name my leftover food. Only I name them all after myself, partly so my coworkers won't eat them in the fridge, but mostly out of vanity."
Author: Jarod Kintz
5. "During the whole 'Jeopardy' experience, I felt like I was living a bit of a double life, I would be secretly flying out to L.A. to tape new shows, hoping that none of my coworkers would notice the absence and figure out what was going on. 'Jeopardy' tries very hard to keep their secrets."
Author: Ken Jennings
6. "I have lived in Kentucky all of my life. I am married to my high school sweetheart, David, a local police captain who has no shame in telling his coworkers that he is the inspiration for all of my heroes."
Author: Molly Harper
7. "I employ 20 people in Vienna. The other 130 coworkers are pilots and flight companions. The Overhead is limited with me. Reduces naturally the costs of my fliers."
Author: Niki Lauda
8. "It's not that you have lost touch with these people. You haven't. It's just that they have kept in such close touch with each other. When scrolling through your cell phone, you generally let their numbers be highlighted for a second, hovering, and then move along to people you have spoken to within the last month. It's not that you're a bad friend to these people. It's just that you're not a great one. They know the names of each other's coworkers and the blow-by-blow nature of each other's dramas; they go camping in the Berkshires together and have such sentences in their conversational arsenal as "you left your lip gloss in my bathroom." You have no such sentences. Your connection to your friends is half-baked and you are starting to forget their siblings' names, never mind their coworkers. But you're still in the play even if you're no longer a main character."
Author: Sloane Crosley
9. "When we come to [work] we bring an attitude. We can bring a moody attitude and have a depressing day. We can bring a grouchy attitude and irritate our coworkers and customers. Or we can bring a sunny, playful, cheerful attitude and have a great day."
Author: Stephen C. Lundin
10. "Meetings, clearly, can take place anywhere, and wouldn't it be nice to see your coworkers lounging on the grass with their shoes off?"
Author: Tom Hodgkinson
11. "The world spins despite me, not because of me," he muttered. Last week, one of his coworkers died after twenty-five years of service. There was an email and eulogy sent by one of the managers - and then a mad scramble by everyone else to loot his office supplies."
Author: Wesley Chu
Quotes About Nosey Coworkers Pictures