Famous Quotes About Not Making Up Your Mind
Browse 14 famous quotes and sayings about Not Making Up Your Mind.
Top Quotes About Not Making Up Your Mind
1. "No, no, no, Landemere. This time I'm putting my foot down. I mean it. Don't think you're going to smear syrup on my beard, as we say in Ramaldah. You're not making me change my mind by sweet talking me. I know your tricks, and I won't fall for them."
Author: Andrew Ashling
2. "When a man is getting better he understands more and more clearly the evil that is still left in him. When a man is getting worse he understands his own badness less and less. A moderately bad man knows he is not very good: a thoroughly bad man thinks he is all right. This is common sense, really. You understand sleep when you are awake, not while you are sleeping. You can see mistakes in arithmetic when your mind is working properly: while you are making them you cannot see them. You can understand the nature of drunkenness when you are sober, not when you are drunk. Good people know about both good and evil: bad people do not know about either."
Author: C.S. Lewis
3. "Mr. Faulkner, of course, is interested in making your mind rather than your flesh creep."
Author: Clifton Fadiman
4. "This LIFE is NOT about a BIG house, VALUABLE things, a FULL bank account or a POWERFUL status. It's about having a BIG open mind and heart that respects and accepts differences. It's about VALUING your family, friends & being grateful for the little things.It's about FILLING your heart and soul full of love and laughter, making the best of each day while you can. It's about having the POWER to have a positive attitude and show kindness even when you're dealing with your own adversity. THAT'S what this LIFE is all about!"
Author: Comic Strip Mama
5. "Meditation is not a way of making your mind quiet.It is a way of entering into the quiet that is already there -buried under the 50,000 thoughtsthe average person thinks every day"
Author: Deepak Chopra
6. "Use your conscious mind to acquire all the information you need for making a decision. But don't try to analyze the information with your conscious mind. Instead, go on holiday while your unconscious mind digests it. Whatever your intuition then tells you is almost certainly going to be the best choice."
Author: Jonah Lehrer
7. "Kiss me hot,heavy,wet & angry with that attitude like you do when your mouth yells it hates me but your tongue screams it can't wait for me. Hug me, touch me, submit to me with that insatiable passion like you do when you thought you could leave but the sight of my throbbing rock hard love muscle made you too weak in the knees. Your mind is melting fast, your soul is whispering trust, your eyes are begging please and your anger has turned to lust. Let me undress your body, caress your skin and wetly massage your mind back into making love to me again. I'd rather say I'm sorry and keep my best friend than have this come to an end. Be encouraged but more importantly…be lethal with your make up love."
Author: Kerry E. Wagner
8. "Be careful when dealing with those closest to you- always question any advice you receive from them that you did not specifically ask for. While some offer advice out of love and concern, the majority are simply trying to manipulate you into making decisions that are either beneficial to them, or match the ideas that they have in their mind about how they feel you should be living. Taking time to question every potential angle before choosing to accept ones advice is not a sign of paranoia, it is a show of your common sense."
Author: Margaret E. Rise
9. "In everyone's mind there is a whisper of the next step. It may be simple, such as making a phone call or reading a book. It may be a very concrete, mundane step to take that may not even seem connected with your higher vision. Know that you are always being shown the next step; it is always something that comes to your mind as obvious, simple, and a joyful thing to do"
Author: Sanaya Roman
10. "Last night... I'm sorry if I was too forward with you." He paused. "Celaena, you're grimacing."Had she been making a face? "Er- sorry.""It did upset you, then!""What did?""The kiss!"... "Oh, it was nothing," she said, thumping her chest as she cleared her throat. "I didn't mind it. But I didn't hate it, if that's what your thinking!" She immediately regretted saying it."So, you liked it?" He grinned lazily."No! Oh, go away!" She flung herself onto her pillows, pulling the blankets over her head. She was going to die from embarrassment."
Author: Sarah J. Maas
11. "Wrong Question: How to love?Right Question: Why am I afraid to love?Wrong Question: Why do you love me?Right Question: Do I love myself as much as you do?Wrong Question: Why does love hurt?Right Question: Why do I live in fantasies and expect so much without really giving anything back?Wrong Question: What will you do for me?Right Question: Am I capable of making your life more beautiful?Wrong interpretation: Let's be practical.Right interpretation: Let's be wild and unconditional in our love without pretending.Wrong Confession: I want love in life.Right Confession: I am lonely and I will start by being friendly with myself first.Wrong Advice: Mind and ThoughtsRight Advice: Heart"
Author: Saurabh Sharma
12. "Manifesting is a lot like making a cake. The things needed are supplied by you, the mixing is done by your mind and the baking is done in the oven of the universe."
Author: Stephen Richards
13. "A slow sly smirk formed on Lucas' lips and Fallon took in a sharp breath. "I'm not playing daddy. I am daddy and you are mommy. Shouldn't we be making out instead of fighting?" Fallon rolled her eyes, poking him harder in the chest. "get your mind out of the gutter Lucas!" She poked him again, and he took her finger in his hand as he grinned down at her. "Poke me one more time Fallon Parker, and I'll poke you back, and not with my finger."
Author: Toni Aleo
14. "Everything starts with yourself, with you making up your mind about what you're going to do with your life. I tell kids that it's a cruel world, and that the world will bend them either left or right, and it's up to them to decide which way to bend."
Author: Tony Dorsett
Quotes About Not Making Up Your Mind Pictures