Famous Quotes About Nursery School Teachers
Browse 16 famous quotes and sayings about Nursery School Teachers.
Top Quotes About Nursery School Teachers
1. "I was honestly never a huge school person."
Author: Anna Paquin
2. "Josh Funk and Hunter Fraser: we haven't been in touch in years, but you made me feel like the funniest kid in the world. I would stay up late on school nights to write things to try to make you laugh the next day in class, and you inspired the one piece of advice on writing that I've ever felt qualified to give: write for the kid sitting next to you."
Author: B.J. Novak
3. "I truly am %100 convinced that, if you want to raise knights and noble women, you must teach your children the philosophies of old. I have been teaching my son ancient philosophies since he was nine years old. It becomes a thought pattern, a way of life, an ingrained character. The philosophy of old is the stuff of knights and queens! If I can one day, I will put up a school dedicated to raising young children in the ways of old, from a fresh young age!"
Author: C. JoyBell C.
4. "But nothing was a important as escaping Evernight or the ‘destiny' my parents and teachers had decided for me. I had only one chance to be free and to be with the guy I loved. I intended to take it."
Author: Claudia Gray
5. "Our second phase was to develop a school curriculum that teaches tolerance, respect for differences, conflict resolution, anger management, and other attributes of peace."
Author: Eddie Bernice Johnson
6. "Most of my teachers probably found I made less trouble if they let me read."
Author: Eric Allin Cornell
7. "Teammates...were fine things. Piling onto the bus before the game, edgy with shared nerves, egging one another on with the genial, meaningless phrase C'mon, you guys!, collapsing back into the same seats for the ride home—the sense of striving in accord had been a sweet part of high school. Possibly the sweetest. But the camaraderie had not survived graduation, or even the off-seasons. Her teammates, passing in the school corridors in winter or spring, were downshifted to nodding acquaintances who had once been close, that past connection floating off like cotton candy on the tongue."
Author: Jean Hanff Korelitz
8. "I feel like I owe Juilliard everything... coming from Kentucky at age 17, having a school like that giving me a chance. And if you can't afford it, you can get a scholarship."
Author: Jess Weixler
9. "I don't want to return to the past. I don't yearn for when I was 18 years old. I was in high school then. I had acne. I had a terrible hairdo. I'm sure I was sporting polyester pants."
Author: Joe Scarborough
10. "The highest pay cheque my mother ever received funded the building of a nursery school in Shepherd's Bush - the school cost well over three times the money she donated to the making of the film 'The Palestinian.' Unsurprisingly this always goes unmentioned in the press."
Author: Joely Richardson
11. "Now, every morning when I open my eyes, I long to see my old room full of my things, my clothes all over the floor and my school prizes on the shelves."
Author: Malala Yousafzai
12. "No knowledge, however thorough and extensive, no brilliance and perspicuity, no dialectic sophistication, will preserve us from the commmonness of thought and will. It is truly not the merit of the school if we do not come out selfish."
Author: Max Stirner
13. "I thought that being popular in school was just so pathetic. I knew I had a future over and beyond the horizon of that school."
Author: Milla Jovovich
14. "I admit it in school I was an underachiever and it was so easy to do."
Author: Stanley Victor Paskavich
15. "What do you have in mind after you graduate?"What I always thought I had in mind was getting some big scholarship to graduate school or a grant to study all over Europe, and then I thought I'd be a professor and write books of poems or write books of poems and be an editor of some sort. Usually I had these plans on the tip of my tongue."I don't really know," I heard myself say. I felt a deep shock, hearing myself say that, because the minute I said it, I knew it was true."
Author: Sylvia Plath
16. "It was a time of great loneliness. He had a group of friends, and suddenly I had no one and did not understand why. I felt excluded. Some days, the majority was in high school and did not know who to talk to. And that is something really terrible when you're twelve years old."
Author: Taylor Swift
Quotes About Nursery School Teachers Pictures