Famous Quotes About Okonkwos Character
Browse 19 famous quotes and sayings about Okonkwos Character.
Top Quotes About Okonkwos Character
1. "Ultimately, physical resemblance isn't as important as whether this person can bring this character to life in a way that's compelling and makes me care about what happens to them."
Author: Alan Ball
2. "It's my job in Hollywood to find roles where I get to be a character not a bathing suit."
Author: Amber Heard
3. "Main characters never die in books. If they did, the story would be ruined, or over.""Everybody is a main character to someone. There are no minor characters."
Author: Amy Harmon
4. "Minds that have withered into psychosis are far more terrifying than any character of fiction."
Author: Christian Baloga
5. "Plot and character are virtually the same thing."
Author: Daniel Keys Moran
6. "The closer you stay to emotional authenticity and people, character authenticity, the less you can go wrong. That's how I feel now, no matter what you're doing."
Author: David O. Russell
7. "But today I felt different, today I forgot how long it takes to get into the skin of a character and I remembered it, because today I actually got into that skin and it felt so different."
Author: Estelle Parsons
8. "A long-running TV series is a beast in that it demands you stick to one character over a long haul."
Author: Grant Bowler
9. "In these times of Darkness, I keep dreaming of a better tomorrow, and praying my soul won't be corrupted." These are Gudrun's words and thoughts. She is living in a troubled world, where only the strong can be free.She is a Fantasy character you find on The Art of Isis Sousa & Guests!"
Author: Isis Sousa
10. "A woman can't do anything about her appearance. Either she's pretty or she isn't. But her character is quite another matter."
Author: Julie Garwood
11. "I'd encourage Ann to cling to God's character in spite of what her circumstances screamed."
Author: K. Howard Joslin
12. "I go through a whole process with the actors first, building and creating characters, then I encourage them to sort of live in that character when they're in the screen."
Author: Keenen Ivory Wayans
13. "Even those who, like me, believe that Roe v. Wade and the decisions elaborating on reproductive rights were constitutionally correct must recognize that, for many on the right, the sudden and relatively sloppily reasoned character of the abortion rulings... did real damage to the Court's reputation as a relatively neutral arbiter of legal disputes."
Author: Laurence Tribe
14. "I've never fooled anyone. I've let people fool themselves. They didn't bother to find out who and what I was. Instead they would invent a character for me. I wouldn't argue with them. They were obviously loving somebody I wasn't."
Author: Marilyn Monroe
15. "If these laws [in the Bible] belonged to any other ancient culture we would approach them very differently. We need not bother to reject the code of Hammurabi. Presumably it is because Moses is still felt to make some claim on us that this project of discrediting his law is persisted in with such energy. The unscholarly character of the project may derive from the supposed familiarity of the subject."
Author: Marilynne Robinson
16. "I started in theatre, and for me, it was all about transformation. You transform into the character that you're playing."
Author: Rainn Wilson
17. "Good guy' or 'bad guy', hero or anti hero; doesn't matter to me, what role I play, only the character have something magical."
Author: Rutger Hauer
18. "The film was made in 1973. It was a golden time for people to experiment without risking, for example, AIDS. Today one has to be so much more careful and I don't think a character like that could exist now."
Author: Sylvia Kristel
19. "Technique is of less interest than character and story."
Author: William Friedkin
Quotes About Okonkwos Character Pictures