Famous Quotes About Overcoming Challenges In Relationships
Browse 28 famous quotes and sayings about Overcoming Challenges In Relationships.
Top Quotes About Overcoming Challenges In Relationships
1. "God seeks to influence humanity. This is at the heart of the Christmas story. It is the story of light coming into the darkness, of a Savior to show us the way, of light overcoming the darkness, of God's work to save the world."
Author: Adam Hamilton
2. "Life is a gift from the Gods. Why give it back by killing yourself?They don't want you to give their gift back to them.They want you to keep their gift,give it value,develop it and make it into something that will be remembered.Some people ruin their gifts.They do not care. Do not run away from challenges..face them. The Gods want you to fight the challenges and to overcome them. Challenges are yet another part of life.Preserve.develop and let your life be remembered.Make use of your gift instead of storing it away in a place where no one will see."
Author: Ama Saumyadeepa Dias
3. "Our most meaningful relationships are based on a longing for expansion rather than a preoccupation with comfort and security. To live exuberantly—to fully know and be fully known by another—we must be prepared to illuminate the dark spots in our most intimate relationships and in our selves."
Author: Arianna Huffington
4. "Bad relationships are not lucrative at all. There is far more at stake in good relationships. Good relationships keep divorces protracted, psychologists employed, and children in jail where they belong. Without them society would collapse!"
5. "A circular plot structure, often seen in adventure novels and quest fantasies, is a narrative devise involving setting, character, and theme. Typically a protagonist ventures from home (or the starting place of the story), goes on a journey, often a dangerous one in which many challenges are overcome, and then returns home a changed person. The plot is usually chronological, with the events occurring in a setting that becomes a circle. By returning the character to the place where he started, the author can emphasize the character's growth or change while also highlighting the theme of the story."
Author: Carl M. Tomlinson
6. "Tackling challenges won't shrivel your muscles, it'll strengthen them."
Author: Constance Chuks Friday
7. "Choices are exhibited through the notions of free will,temptation challenges them."
Author: Crimson C.L. Williams
8. "We target people who understand that relationships are the lifeline of a small company."
Author: David Rose
9. "I have no stories to sell. A lot of my relationships are with civilians, and no one wants to hear about those."
Author: David Spade
10. "There is good in everything; it's just how you choose to look at it. Everything that's worth it has a price. For me to be a model - I had to leave my family. Do you think I liked that? No! There are sacrifices. Life is meant to be a challenge, because challenges are what make you grow."
Author: Gisele Bundchen
11. "We must become bigger than we have been: more courageous, greater in spirit, larger in outlook. We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations but to our fellow men within the human community."
Author: Haile Selassie
12. "Arizona faces many challenges ahead. None is more important or more pressing than passing a new state budget."
Author: Jane D. Hull
13. "I don't think I've left a trail of weeping women in my wake. I mean, the number of serious relationships I've had has not been into double digits."
Author: Jay McInerney
14. "Great relationships do not depend on who you find, they depend on who you are."
Author: Jeffrey Fry
15. "Bands are about these little relationships that make everything tick, and when you create new music you're testing those relationships."
Author: Jonathan Cain
16. "Discover the fulfillment of intimate relationships with flesh-and-blood neighbors and teammates in concrete place and time, and we escape the pressure of mainstream media to channel intimacy only as virtual embrace."
Author: Jose Panate Aceves And John Hayes
17. "I know there are going to be big challenges financially, but I'm excited artistically. I think that if the experience is better artistically, then we have more hope in the future."
Author: Karen Kain
18. "Writing, basically breaks down to relationships between people and that is what you write about."
Author: Leon Uris
19. "For me, relationships are the real action movies. Bombs are exploding every day and the kitchen is Ground Zero."
Author: Michelle Williams
20. "The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it."
21. "I want my inner truth to be the plumb line for the choices I make about my life - about the work that I do and how I do it, about the relationships I enter into and how I conduct them."
Author: Parker J. Palmer
22. "Arizona faces unique healthcare challenges including uncompensated care for illegal immigrants, and the large number of Native Americans who live in remote and isolated areas of the state."
Author: Rick Renzi
23. "You have a great body. It is an intricate piece of technology and a sophisticated super-computer. It runs on peanuts and even regenerates itself. Your relationship with your body is one of the most important relationships you'll ever have. And since repairs are expensive and spare parts are hard to come by, it pays to make that relationship good."
Author: Steve Goodier
24. "I want us all to stop thinking only in terms of accomplishments, of task and completion, of beating the competition, of gathering income and merchandise, of winning praise, and instead, live our lives forging the deepest relationships we can with ourselves and with one another. i want us to respond to adversity by deepening our engagement in our lives. It isn't complicated."
Author: Susan Scott
25. "Mutuality has tumbled into undeserved obscurity by the primacy our society places on the art of the deal. The prevailing myth reaching most contemporary ears is this: relationships are 50-50. When one person does a nice thing for the other, he is entitled to an equally pleasing benefit – the sooner, the better, under the terms of this erroneous dictum. The physiology of love is no barter. (208)"
Author: Thomas Lewis
26. "We will never regret the kind words spoken or the affection shown. Rather, our regrets will come if such things are omitted from our relationships with those who mean the most to us."
Author: Thomas S. Monson
27. "Economics is a study of cause-and-effect relationships in an economy. It's purpose is to discern the consequences of various ways of allocating resources which have alternative uses. It has nothing to say about philosophy or values, anymore than it has to say about music or literature."
Author: Thomas Sowell
28. "To dwell on the things taht depress or anger us does not help in overcoming them. One must knock them down alone."
Author: Walter Isaacson
Quotes About Overcoming Challenges In Relationships Pictures