Famous Quotes About Pasta And Love
Browse 19 famous quotes and sayings about Pasta And Love.
Top Quotes About Pasta And Love
1. "I love pasta with the homemade marinara sauce I had as a kid."
Author: Bernadette Peters
2. "I love eating sushi and eating raw and clean - no pasta and bread. Low carbs is what works for me."
Author: Christine Teigen
3. "Touring is great because I love to travel."
Author: Colin Donnell
4. "I didn't run for student council president. I don't see myself in any way in elected office. I love policy. I'm not particularly fond of politics."
Author: Condoleezza Rice
5. "I made lemon spaghetti in an early season of 'Everyday Italian,' and to this day people still come up to me and say they love it. It's very, very simple. Basically, you cook the pasta and mix together Parmesan cheese, olive oil, lemon juice and zest and pour it over the pasta."
Author: Giada De Laurentiis
6. "My grandfather's family used to own a pasta factory in Naples and they would go door-to-door selling their pasta. So his love of food came from his parents, which was then passed down to my mother and then again to me."
Author: Giada De Laurentiis
7. "Eating healthy is a constant battle. I love chips. I'm a huge pasta fan."
Author: Hayden Panettiere
8. "I do love Italian food. Any kind of pasta or pizza. My new pig out food is Indian food. I eat Indian food like three times a week. It's so good."
Author: Jennifer Love Hewitt
9. "I'm Italian. I love to cook Italian food, so I learned from my dad how to make sauce and meatballs and all that stuff. With my wife and kids, I started making homemade pasta. The very first time, I didn't have a pasta maker, so I had to cut it with a knife, the old-school way! The noodles were all jacked up, but it was fun."
Author: Joey Fatone
10. "I love good food but I follow strict rules the days I perform."
Author: Jose Carreras
11. "It's not reasonable to love people who are only going to die," she said.Nash thought about that for a moment, stroking Small's neck with great deliberation, as if the fate of the Dells depended on that smooth, careful movement."I have two responses to that," He said at last. "First, everyone is going to die. Second, love is stupid. It has nothing to do with reason. You love whomever you love. Against all reason I loved my father." He looked at her keenly. "Did you love yours?""Yes," she whispered.He stroked Small's nose. "I love you," he said, "even knowing you'll never have me. And I love my brother, more than I ever realized before you came along. You can't help whom you love, Lady. Nor can you know what it's liable to cause you to do."
Author: Kristin Cashore
12. "I'm a big pasta fan. I'm a big Italian food fan. Anything Italian - I love cheese, mozzarella. Mozzarella is my favorite, so I have to say anything Italian, I'll take it."
Author: Malin Akerman
13. "I think family is key, and if you have love for family, then you have love for others - and you have unity as a people."
Author: Marlon Wayans
14. "Could a love of that magnitude die? If it was true love, could it ever die? Was there such a thing as true love?"
Author: Mary Balogh
15. "Love is the degree to which you are willing to sacrifice your own interests for those of another. It doesn't matter what sex you are. It doesn't matter who you are, or were. It only matters that you care more for someone else than you do for yourself. It's when you eat minlatta with tarragon oil even when you hate pasta because someone with you enjoys it. It's when you value being alone more than anything but agree to move in with someone because they need you. And believe this, Ellis Rogers, for I am quite certain that love is most certainly when you push away the one person in all the world you want to be with because you think your thoughts would cause them pain."
Author: Michael J. Sullivan
16. "We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has only happened once, and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it."
Author: Nicholas Sparks
17. "Creep up and tell me that you, you love me more each time you, look into my eyes."
Author: Tegan Quin
18. "We all have ideas about love and death. We keep a close eye out for them our entire lives, seeking one and avoiding the other, knowing all the while that both are mostly beyond our control. It is a both scary and exciting predicament. In the end, it all depends on how you look at it. One thing is for sure; it is never quite what you expect."
Author: Tonya Hurley
19. "Love is a chain of love as nature is a chain of life."
Author: Truman Capote
Quotes About Pasta And Love Pictures