Famous Quotes About Patrick Star
Browse 9 famous quotes and sayings about Patrick Star.
Top Quotes About Patrick Star
1. "No," she said. "You are not Patrick Swayze. I am not Demi Moore." She touched a switch on the little box and it started ticking. "And this sure as hell isn't pottery class."
Author: Jim Butcher
2. "Finally, I decided that the proper strategy was to stare back. Boys do not have a monopoly on the Staring Business, after all. So I looked him over as Patrick acknowledged for the thousandth time his ball-lessness etc. and soon it was a staring contest. After a while the boy smiled, and then finally his blue eyes glanced away. When he looked back at me, I flicked my eyebrows up to say, I win."
Author: John Green
3. "Then, Patrick, you do feel it too? You do feel ... something? It would be so bleak if you felt nothing. That's what scares women, you know.''I do know, and you needn't be scared. I feel something all right.''Promise me you'll always treat me as a person.''I promise.''Promises are so easily given.''I'll fulfill this one. Let me show you.'After a shaky start he was comfortably in the swing of it, having recognised he was on familiar ground after all. Experience had brought him to see that this kind of thing was nothing more than the levying of cock-tax, was reasonable and normal, in fact, even though some other parts of experience strongly suggested that what he had shelled out so far was only a down payment."
Author: Kingsley Amis
4. "Jordan, there isn't a straight woman or gay man alive who wouldn't drop everything to have dinner with you. I've been in this business for all of my life, and I know the difference between people who pretend to like you to get ahead, and people who are actually interested in getting to know you. Patrick wants to get to know you. Preferably naked, but that's up to you." "I can't wait until you're old enough to be senile and start saying these things in public." "I'm very lucky to have such a loving son."
Author: Matthew Haldeman Time
5. "Those dudes are hot," announced Tamara. Both Lor and Patrick shut up and turned to stare at her. Damian looked up and grinned wolfishly. My daughter's face went bright red. She drew the sheet over her head, muttering, "You can stake me now."
Author: Michele Bardsley
6. "He was right to fear.Patrick stood in the shadows, possessed by a rage so intense that it took every ounce of his control not to kill the bastard.He'd kissed his woman. Touched her. Held her in his arms.Patrick's fists clenched at his sides. Rage seethed inside him, filling his veins. Building and building until his muscles flexed and burned with the pressure to contain it.He wanted to be discovered. Wanted the excuse to vent his rage.Damn the consequences. After what he'd just witnessed, he'd probably lost what chance he had with her anyway."
Author: Monica McCarty
7. "Fitzpatrick: Back when I was doing Perl-even for people that knew Perl really well-I would recommend MJD's Higher-Order Per!. The book is really fun in that it starts somewhat simple and you're like, "Yeah, yeah, I know what a closure is." And then it just continues to fuck with your head. By the end of the book, you're just blown away."
Author: Peter Seibel
8. "Patrick started running after the sunset. And Sam immediately followed him. And I saw them in silhouette. Running after the sun."
Author: Stephen Chbosky
9. "Sam sat down and started laughing. Patrick started laughing. I started laughing. And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."
Author: Stephen Chbosky
Quotes About Patrick Star Pictures