Famous Quotes About Personality Tumblr
Browse 18 famous quotes and sayings about Personality Tumblr.
Top Quotes About Personality Tumblr
1. "A loving Personality dominates the Bible, walking among the trees of the garden and breathing fragrance over every scene."
Author: A.W. Tozer
2. "The old concept of chronological, orderly, symmetrical development of character died when it was discovered that the unconscious motivations are entirely at odds with fabricated conventions. Human beings do not grow in perfect symmetry. They oscillate, expand, contract, backtrack, arrest themselves, retrogress, mobilize, atrophy in part, proceed erratically according to experience and traumas. Some aspects of the personality mature, others do not. Some live in the past, some in the present. Some people are futuristic characters, some are cubistic, some are hard-edged, some geometric, some abstract, some impressionistic, some surrealistic!"
Author: Anaïs Nin
3. "I'll practice the new me in front of guests. I kind of like some of them, the guests. One has a soft, soft voice but I'm afraid he, too, may be practicing his new personality on me and that maybe he has trained himself with electric shock to his balls or some other place just as tender and soft, so that we are both living a lie."
Author: Carol Emshwiller
4. "Each alter personality had a common goal and raison d'etre, namely my survival. They didn't all realize that though, and so were at odds with each other much of the time. So I continued to be fragmented and divided."
Author: Carolyn Bramhall
5. "I think models in general have a certain insecurity about themselves because they're known for being beautiful, so they have to prove to everybody they have personality and they are intelligent."
Author: Derek Hough
6. "There is a life behind the personality that uses personalities as masks. There are times when life puts off the mask and deep answers unto deep."
Author: Dion Fortune
7. "The core of my personality consists of many selves."
Author: Hans Bender
8. "Every art expression is rooted fundamentally in the personality and temperament of the artist."
Author: Hans Hofmann
9. "I am a child of Cosmopolitan culture, have been traumatized by supermodels and too many quizzes and know that neither my personality nor my body is up to it if left to its own devices. I can't take the pressure."
Author: Helen Fielding
10. "Of course, immortality of the soul-- the bare soul, cleansed of any personality traces-- is rarely what is desired in the yearning for immortality... More often what one intends to preserve is a public personage, a permanently veiled selfhood."
Author: James P. Carse
11. "The tragedy for comedians is there's nothing more they want than to be liked. We desperately seek approval. It's almost like a personality disorder you can do as a job."
Author: Jimmy Carr
12. "To read great books does not mean one becomes ‘bookish'; it means that something of the terrible insight of Dostoyevsky, of the richly-charged imagination of Shakespeare, of the luminous wisdom of Goethe, actually passes into the personality of the reader; so that in contact with the chaos of ordinary life certain free and flowing outlines emerge, like the forms of some classic picture, endowing both people and things with a grandeur beyond what is visible to the superficial glance."
Author: John Cowper Powys
13. "There occurred within a causal radius of Brandon Station one of those infinitesimal ripples in the creative silence of the First Cause. In the soul of the great blazing sun there were complicated superhuman vibrations [connected] ... with the feelings of a few intellectual sages who had enough imagination to recognise the conscious personality of this fiery orb as it flung far and wide its life-giving magnetic forces. Roaring, cresting, heaving, gathering, mounting, advancing, receding, the enormous fire-thoughts of this huge luminary surged relentlessly to and fro, evoking a turbulent aura of psychic activity."
Author: John Cowper Powys
14. "He downed the last of his coffee, carried his mug over to the pot, poured himself a refill, and returned to the table.Why, yes, thank you, I'd love some more coffee. Hmmm, Narcisstic Personality Disorder? Attention Deficit Disorder? Or just a typical male?"
Author: Lynda Hilburn
15. "I believe that, like most writers, my personality comes through in the fiction. So in that respect my writing can't be like any other author's really."
Author: Paul Kane
16. "The inside-out approach says that private victories precede public victories, that making and keeping promises to ourselves precedes making and keeping promises to others. It says it is futile to put personality ahead of character, to try to improve relationships with others before improving ourselves."
Author: Stephen R. Covey
17. "I've let a lot of my type A personality go. When you have a kid, the messiness doesn't matter anymore."
Author: Tiffani Thiessen
18. "How we shape our understanding of others' lives is determined by what we find memorable in them, and that in turn is determined not by any potentially accurate overview of another's personality but rather by the tension and balance that exist in our daily relationships."
Author: Tom Robbins
Quotes About Personality Tumblr Pictures