Famous Quotes About Pervert
Browse 154 famous quotes and sayings about Pervert.
Top Quotes About Pervert
1. "It was loud. It was crowded. I hate crowds. I had to make small talk with a bunch of people I don't know, and I'm terrible at that. And some guy I'd just met wanted to do perverted things to me with noodles."- Adrian Broussard, page 15"
Author: Ally Blue
2. "To hell, to hell with balance! I break glasses; I want to burn, even if I break myself. I want to live only for ecstasy. I'm neurotic, perverted, destructive, fiery, dangerous - lava, inflammable, unrestrained."
Author: Anaïs Nin
3. "Perverted quality; Moral perversion; The innate corruption of human nature due to original sin; Both the elect and the non-elect came into the world in a state of total d. and alienation from God, and can, of themselves do nothing but sin. J.H. Blunt."
Author: Arundhati Roy
4. "I could get you to smile like that, and without sales tax." I whirled around to find the real Patch standing in the fitting room behind me. He was wearing jeans and a snug white tee. His arms were folded loosely over his chest, and his black eyes smiled down at me. Heat that wasn't entirely uncomfortable flushed through my body. "I could make all kinds of pervert jokes right now," I quipped."
Author: Becca Fitzpatrick
5. "The ultimate pleasure of architecture lies in the most forbidden parts of the architectural act, where limits are perverted and prohibitions are transgressed."
Author: Bernard Tschumi
6. "Perversion is just another form of art. It's like painting or drawing or sculpting. Except instead of paint, us perverts use sex as our medium."
Author: C.M. Stunich
7. "And there's your pecking order of unhappiness, right there in a nutshell. Of all the overwhelming compulsions you can be ruined by, all of them have some potential for some perverted, self-destructive fascination – except eating."
Author: Caitlin Moran
8. "Like anybody can tell you, I am not a very nice man. I don't know the word. I have always admired the villain, the outlaw, the son of a bitch. I don't like the clean-shaven boy with the necktie and the good job. I like desperate men, men with broken teeth and broken minds and broken ways. They interest me. They are full of surprises and explosions. I also like vile women, drunk cursing bitches with loose stockings and sloppy mascara faces. I'm more interested in perverts than saints. I can relax with bums because I am a bum. I don't like laws, morals, religions, rules. I don't like to be shaped by society."
Author: Charles Bukowski
9. "Honestly, he'd said more perverted things to my face. To my boobs. Did he really think he was school-ing me in being sexy right now?Really? You're completely unimpressed?Zzzzzzzzzzz, I wrote back."
Author: Christina Lauren
10. "Bookselling is like prostitution, you sell your wares, you close your eyes, and you never fall in love with the clients. You also keep your fingers crossed that they won't ask for anything perverted."
Author: Colin Bateman
11. "I think I might actually like that, you pervert. You perverted me in there." (Perry)"
Author: Edmond Manning
12. "Ella knew she should be horrified. Zane had killed someone for just touching her. But, and she might burn in hell for thinking this, she thought it was the nicest thing anyone had ever done for her. In a perverted way, she also found it romantic. She finally had someone who wanted to protect her. My very own vampire in dark armor."
Author: Eve Langlais
13. "The pride of life hath corrupted the judgment of others, and perverted them in the way of religion."
Author: George Gillespie
14. "The inextinguishable lesbian spark. You've surely heard about it? The one that was first ignited at Lesbos, because Sappho was so sad every time a young woman left the academy that she wrote her a poem. Fancy being sad because someone leaves! Perverted, that's what I call it. Don't you?"
Author: Gerd Brantenberg
15. "The pervert.""He prefers to think of himself as sexual deviant.""Semantics."
Author: Ilona Andrews
16. "A sleepy smile pulled at my lips as I rolled onto my stomach, stretching my legs out and pointing my toes. The sheets slipped over my bare skin and ended up somewhere at the foot of my bed. There was either a perverted ghost in my bedroom or Cam was wide awake."
Author: J. Lynn
17. "So what do you think?' He asked, holding up the book.‘I think Salinger is a closet paedophile,' I replied placidly and was surprised and comforted by this minuscule, acidic, bitter Sylvia Plath like mocking, sniping tone that had crept into my voice. ‘The main character Seymour is a fully grown man and a pervert who befriends young girls with his storytelling and swimming, just to get close enough to groom them in preparation for the inevitable sexual assault he lusts after. You might have noticed for example in A Perfect Day For Bananafish he grabs the young girls-'‘Sybil.'‘He grabs Sybil's ankles while lying on the beach and again when he pushes her in the water,' I continued. ‘He goes too far when he kisses the bottom of her foot which makes even a four-year-old yell out in fear, knowing a line had been crossed. Frustrated Seymour walks away and goes back to his hotel where he kills himself in shame."
Author: J.D. Gallagher
18. "Dear FB Friends,Fuck Facebook!!!!! — It has proven to be worthless as a book-selling device, and is nothing but a repository for perverts, reparation-seekers, old buddies looking for handouts, syphillitic ex-girlfriends looking for extra-curricular schlong and hack writers begging for blurbs."
Author: James Ellroy
19. "Do not separate text from historical background. If you do, you will have perverted and subverted the Constitution, which can only end in a distorted, bastardized form of illegitimate government."
Author: James Madison
20. "Avoid lawsuits beyond all things; they pervert your conscience, impair your health, and dissipate your property."
Author: Jean De La Bruyere
21. "Blake seemed to sense where my mind went. "After I checked inside your house, I…I don't know what happened. You have bad dreams." I wondered why. I had perverts sleeping in the bed with me."
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
22. "Actually I'm taking her for a ride," I say slyly, inching my hand up the back of Ella's leg and she slaps the back of my head playfully. "I'm taking you for a ride in my car. And you think I'm the pervert."
Author: Jessica Sorensen
23. "The One created us all to be free. To learn. To find common cause with others and to grow stronger and wiser. But the ancient enemy perverts that union of strengths. With the enemy, there is no choice, no freedom. They take. They force a joining of all things, until nothing else remains. --Doroga"
Author: Jim Butcher
24. "No, Bob. Just no. For crying out loud. She's seventeen. Better move quick, then, Bob said. Before anything starts to droop. Taste of perfection while you can, that's what I always say......The perverted little creep has a point, my host."
Author: Jim Butcher
25. "Those who enjoy their own emotionally bad health and who habitually fill their own minds with the rank poisons of suspicion, jealousy and hatred, as a rule take umbrage at those who refuse to do likewise, and they find a perverted relief in trying to denigrate them."
Author: Johannes Brahms
26. "I always give books. And I always ask for books. I think you should reward people sexually for getting you books. Don't send a thank-you note, repay them with sexual activity. If the book is rare or by your favorite author or one you didn't know about, reward them with the most perverted sex act you can think of. Otherwise, you can just make out."
Author: John Waters
27. "Jeremy Mars knows a lot about the planet Mars, although he's never been there. He knows some girls, and yet he doesn't know much about them. He wishes there were books about girls, the way there are books about Mars, that you could observe the orbits and brightness of girls through telescopes without appearing to be perverted."
Author: Kelly Link
28. "Being a monk was the strangest and most perverted way of life imaginable. Monks spent half their lives putting themselves through pain and discomfort that they could easily avoid, and the other half muttering meaningless mumbo jumbo in empty churches at all hours of the day and night. They deliberately shunned anything good—girls, sports, feasting and family life."
Author: Ken Follett
29. "Stick your dick in'?" I asked, my brows probably touching. "Did you actually just say that?" "Make love. I meant make love … of course. I would never just stick my dick in you. I would make mad, passionate love to this sweet, sweet body of yours for days, no, weeks. It would be beautiful, pumpkin. There'd be little angels, and birdies, and you know … all just hanging around, watching. Perverts."
Author: Kylie Scott
30. "Jesus, are all vampires over two hundred perverts?""I am over two hundred," Jean-Claude said."I rest my case."
Author: Laurell K. Hamilton
31. "É possível salvar uma pessoa que não quer perder-se; mas se toda a natureza está assim corrompida, pervertida, que a própria perdição lhe parece a salvação, o que fazer?(Aleksei Aleksándrovitch)"
Author: Leo Tolstoy
32. "I saw that all who do not profess an identical faith with themselves are considered by the Orthodox to be heretics, just as the Catholics and others consider the Orthodox to be heretics. And i saw that the Orthodox (though they try to hide this) regard with hostility all who do not express their faith by the same external symbols and words as themselves; and this is naturally so; first, because the assertion that you are in falsehood and I am in truth, is the most cruel thing one man can say to another; and secondly, because a man loving his children and brothers cannot help being hostile to those who wish to pervert his children and brothers to a false belief. And that hostility is increased in proportion to one's greater knowledge of theology. And to me who considered that truth lay in union by love, it became self-evident that theology was itself destroying what it ought to produce."
Author: Leo Tolstoy
33. "Kinky sex involves the use of duck feathers. Perverted sex involves the whole duck."
Author: Lewis Grizzard
34. "The sickness you bear is called pervertedness!It won't heal for a lifetime!" - Hakari"
Author: Maki Minami
35. "I am not a total pervert. Although, to be honest, consider the night we've been having. First handcuffs, andnow this? Way more kinky than I expected.""Please," M'cal said. "Do not talk.""You like the strong and silent type, huh?""If you do not shut up, I will kill you with my voice.""I love it when you talk dirty.""Fine. Which would you prefer to lose first? Your soul or your testicles?""You know, you're just a bit obsessed with chopping off balls. Do you have issues with your masculinity?"
Author: Marjorie M. Liu
36. "To conquer your biology, stop seeing people sexually and start seeing them as family. In our day, we have really a perverted notion where it's like strangers and potential sexual objects."
Author: Mark Driscoll
37. "Man forges his own history, imposing on nature the errors of his free will. If hatred and greed drag man down among bloody mazes, the struggle is joined between perverted freedoms and just freedoms."
Author: Nicolás Gómez Dávila
38. "The princess of perverted plants and the demented vampire have come to join us! How absolutely thrilling!"
Author: Nina Bangs
39. "Civilizar-se não é fácil. Só se consegue por dois meios: cultivando-se, ou pervertendo-se."
Author: Oscar Wilde
40. "Today's news consists of aggregates of fragments. Anyone who has taken part in any event that has subsequently appeared in the news is aware of the gross disparity between the actual and the reported events. We also learn frequently of prefabricated and prevaricated evens of a complex nature purportedly undertaken for the purposes wither of suppressing or rigging the news, which in turn perverts humanity's tactical information resources. All history becomes suspect. Probably our most polluted resource is the tactical information to which humanity spontaneously reflexes."
Author: Richard Buckminster Fuller
41. "I meant the house behind him clutching his chest, Parker gasped. Gage! you pervert! That's Mrs. Falconi-she's ninety-six years old! Clearing her throat,Miss Dupree struggled to keep her own amusement in check. Thank you Roo,for that fascinating bit of information. And should any of us a pervert lurking outside our windows tonight, We can all rest easily now,Knowing it's only Gage."
Author: Richie Tankersley Cusick
42. "How strangely will the Tools of a Tyrant pervert the plain Meaning of Words!"
Author: Samuel Adams
43. "Having a relationship and not even a sexual one is so straight, it's practically perverted."
Author: Sarra Manning
44. "I grabbed my book and opened it up. I wanted to smell it. Heck, I wanted to kiss it. Yes, kiss it. That's right, I am a book kisser. Maybe that's kind of perverted or maybe it's just romantic and highly intelligent."
Author: Sherman Alexie
45. "Cinema is the ultimate pervert art. It doesn't give you what you desire - it tells you how to desire."
Author: Slavoj Žižek
46. "I'm scared of madmen with knives, and perverts hiding in alleys. I'm scared of people, because they're shit. But etheric entities don't frighten me. They don't have hands of flesh and blood. They can't fire a gun. The only way they can hurt you is through fear, your own mind. You must know that."
Author: Stephen Jones
47. "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny."
Author: Thomas Jefferson
48. "If you keep acting like a big baby, I will shoot you. I've never known a man so in love with his hair before. " "I'm in love with all of me. I'm a very lovable pervert." "Well, you're going to be a very sexy pervert when I'm done with you. Now hold still."
Author: Tiffany Reisz
49. "The feeble-minded, the neurotic, the criminal, perhaps, also, the artist, have unpredictability and perverted innocence in common."
Author: Truman Capote
50. "Karhiders discuss sexual matters freely, and talk about kemmer with both reverence and gusto, but they are reticent about discussing perversion - at least they were with me. Excessive prolongation of the kemmer period, with permanent hormonal imbalance toward the male or the female, causes what they call perversion; it is not rare; three or four percent of adults may be physiological perverts or abnormals - normals, by our standard. They are not excluded from society, but they are tolerated with some disdain, as homosexuals are in many bisexual societies, the Karhidish slang for them is halfdeads. They are sterile."
Author: Ursula K. Le Guin
Quotes About Pervert Pictures