Famous Quotes About Pinay Beauty
Browse 22 famous quotes and sayings about Pinay Beauty.
Top Quotes About Pinay Beauty
1. "You turn dark shadows into canopies of hope and dry grass into gold.My heart is spoiled and my breath consumed when the beauty of earthgives a glimmer of understanding to the beauty of You."
Author: Amy Litzelman
2. "Intellectually, true beauty is very difficult to distinguish a priori from the bloom of youth."
Author: André Breton
3. "However strong the branch becomes, however far away it reaches round the home, out of sight of the vine, all its beauty and all its fruitfulness ever depend upon that one point of contact where it grows out of the vine. So be it with us too."
Author: Andrew Murray
4. "If someone gave you a device with which you could see entire worlds just by holding it in front of your eyes, worlds of such beauty and complexity that they took your breath away...wouldn't you want to show this device to everyone you knew?"
Author: Ann Patchett
5. "My work is about the underbelly of the beauty of nature - and the dark side of nature is its indifference. Nature isn't friendly, nor is it unfriendly - it's the perfect embodiment of the Other."
Author: April Gornik
6. "Beyond love, beyond unrequited love, perhaps even beyond any other passion known to humanity, deep, deep in the depths of the turgid, clinging, swamplike pit of despair that lies dormant within every soul, lurks JEALOUSY. Jealousy, that most demeaning and debilitating of emotions. Jealousy, which can double the strength of the love upon which it is based, but whilst doubling it, warp and pervert it, untill it is no longer recognizable as the thing of beauty it once was. Jealous love is no more like true love than Mr Hyde was like Dr Jekyll or a stagnant swamp is like a freshwater lake."
Author: Ben Elton
7. "Sophie did this?" He said, not for the first time. They were standing at the foot of Jessamine's bed. She lay flung upon it, her chest rising and falling slowly like the famous Sleeping Beauty waxwork or Madame du Barry. Her fair hair was scattered on the pillow, and a large, bloody welt ran across her forehead. Each of her wrists was tied to a post of the bed. "Our Sophie?"Tessa glanced over at Sophie, who was sitting in a chair by the door. Her head was down, and she was staring at her hands. She studiously avoided looking at Tessa or Will. "Yes,"Tessa said, "and do stop repeating it." " I think i may be in love with you, Sophie," said Will. "Marriage could be on the cards."Sophie whimpered."
Author: Cassandra Clare
8. "The way in which mathematicians and physicists and historians talk is quite different, and what a physicist means by physical intuition and what a mathematician means by beauty or elegance are things worth thinking about."
Author: Clifford Geertz
9. "All things are perceived in the light of charity, and hence under the aspect of beauty; for beauty is simply reality seen with the eyes of love."
Author: Evelyn Underhill
10. "The beauty of Christ and his gospel continues to captivate millions of believers all over the world and drive them to passionate worship while it simultaneously disgusts, angers, or bores millions of others."
Author: Jared C. Wilson
11. "The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone."
Author: Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
12. "If we take reason strictly, the perceiving of spiritual beauty and excellence no more belongs to reason than it belongs to the sense of feeling to perceive colors or to the power of seeing to perceive the sweetness of food."
Author: Jonathan Edwards
13. "A supermodel needed to be able to be on 'Sports Illustrated,' to be able to walk runways, to be able to do beauty ads, to be on covers. And the girls now can no longer be on covers and be in the ads because your actresses have taken over all the jobs. I don't know what happened, but we want our jobs back."
Author: Kim Alexis
14. "Be lead by the present spirit of ideas in your wildest dreams. Their mysterious pull on your life is a singular) summons, sent with a divine invitation. Trust + obey this guidance. In accepting your invitation--you step boldly into the blessing of fully being who you are created to be and the beauty for which you are designed to live. Expose the godliness you have hidden from yourself. Dare to believe in the deep knowing you have always known; you are worthy enough of the light given to you, so Shine"
Author: LaShaun Middlebrooks Collier
15. "Viola started for the door, but turned in the doorway to look at her one more time. "By the way, Daphne, beauty does not mean a thing, you know."Daphne watched as her new friend vanished through the doorway, and she smiled a bit ruefully. "Beautiful women always say that," she murmured to the empty doorway."
Author: Laura Lee Guhrke
16. "Taught from infancy that beauty is woman's sceptre, the mind shapes itself to the body, and roaming round its gilt cage, only seeks to adorn its prison."
Author: Mary Wollstonecraft
17. "God speaks to each of us as he makes us,then walks with us silently out of the night.These are the words we dimly hear:You, sent out beyond your recall,go to the limits of your longing.Embody me.Flare up like a flameand make big shadows I can move in.Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror.Just keep going. No feeling is final.Don't let yourself lose me.Nearby is the country they call life.You will know it by its seriousness.Give me your hand."
Author: Rainer Maria Rilke
18. "24 hours was not enough to savor all the beauty of her soul, the heart has the words with every pulse."
Author: Sam Houssami
19. "Outward beauty is the frame for the masterpiece of your soul."
Author: Shannon L. Alder
20. "External beauty is certainly cool to admire, but when worshipped - it eclipses internal shine."
Author: T.F. Hodge
21. "A chaos of mind and body - a time for weeping at sunsets and at the glamour of moonlight - a confusion and profusion of beliefs and hopes, in God, in Truth, in Love, and in Eternity - an ability to be transported by the beauty of physical objects - a heart to ache or swell- a joy so joyful and a sorrow so sorrowful that oceans could lie between them..."
Author: T.H. White
22. "The key of 'The Earth from Above,' and of 'Home' is to show the beauty of the planet, and thereby to promote love for it."
Author: Yann Arthus Bertrand
Quotes About Pinay Beauty Pictures