Famous Quotes About Potty
Browse 36 famous quotes and sayings about Potty.
Top Quotes About Potty
1. "You have so much going on. It comes off like a...""Static?" I suggested."Exactly!" He snapped his fingers and pointed at me. "You need to tune it, get your frequencies in check, like a radio.""I would love to.Just tell me how.""It's not a matter of turning a dial. You have no on or off switch." He walked around in a large lazy circle. "It's something you have to practice. It's more like being potty-trained. You have to learn when to hold it and when to release.""That's a pretty sexy analogy," I said."
Author: Amanda Hocking
2. "A book without potty humor is like a banana split without hot fudge. It can still be good, I suppose, but you kinda get the feeling that something is missing."
Author: Dav Pilkey
3. "Predicting has a spotty record in science fiction. I've had some failures. On the other hand, I also predicted the fall of the Berlin Wall and the rise of fundamentalist Islam... and I'm not happy to be right in all of those cases."
Author: David Brin
4. "I'd learned how to handle a gun before I was fully potty trained."
Author: Diane Kelly
5. "The basic idea that incentives can be used to motivate behavior is a powerful one. It works for employees, and it has a clear place in parenting, as anyone who has tried to potty-train a recalcitrant toddler with sticker rewards knows."
Author: Emily Oster
6. "When I look at the clues that indicate the nature of Jesus – born in a barn, questionable parents, spotty ancestry, common name, misdirected announcement, unattractive looks, reared in a bad neighborhood, owning nothing, surrounding himself with unattractive co-workers, and dying a shameful death – I find his whole approach unable to fit into the methods that automatically come to mind when I think about "winning the world." His whole approach could easily be described as nonthreatening or nonmanipulative. He seemed to lead with weakness in each step of life. He had nothing in the world and everything in God and the Spirit."
Author: Gayle D. Erwin
7. "He had in those days imagined himself capable of extraordinary heroisms and endurances which would make the girl he loved forget the awkward hands and the spotty chin of adolescence. Everything had seemed possible. One could laugh at daydreams, but so long as you had the capacity to daydream there was a chance that you might develop some of the qualities of which you dreamed. It was like the religious discipline: words however emptily repeated can in time form a habit, a kind of unnoticed sediment at the bottom of the mind, until one day to your own surprise you find yourself acting on the belief you thought you didn't believe in."
Author: Graham Greene
8. "Multitask? What do I look like, a fucking secretary?" My temper flared before I could bite it back. Erica wasn't the only one with a big mouth. I was constantly in danger of writing checks my ass couldn't cash, the bearer of a lifelong disease of potty mouth that no amount of soap in this world could properly cleanse."
Author: J.A. Saare
9. "Oh, most think he's barking, the potty wee lad, but some are more kindly and think he's just sad, but Peevesy knows better and says that he's mad."
Author: J.K. Rowling
10. "Be good now, Potty...Weasel King..."
Author: J.K. Rowling
11. "AHA!" screamed a voice from overhead . . . Peeves was hanging upside down from a chandelier and grinning maliciously at them."Potty asked Loony to go to the party! Potty lurves Loony! Potty luuuuurves Looooooony!"And he zoomed away, cackling and shrieking, "Potty loves Loony!"
Author: J.K. Rowling
12. "I grew up doubting myself. It was a very spotty, frustrating, worrying time."
Author: Jamie Hewlett
13. "A woman's never too old to make an idiot of herself. It goes along with equality of the sexes and potty parity."
Author: Janet Evanovich
14. "But when it comes to applied sciences, technologies, any spotty Herbert with a degree and a lab coat can perform greater wonders than Merlin."
Author: Jonathan L. Howard
15. "I blushed. You haven't seen a bald man in his sixties blush? Oh, it happens, just as it does to a hairy, spotty fifteen-year-old. And because it's rarer, it sends the blusher tumbling back to that time when life felt like nothing more than one long sequence of embarrassments."
Author: Julian Barnes
16. "In practice, I always get you to give me the red M&M's.""That was a device to let you know when you were using enough charm to affect a human," he snapped. "I got it from a human parenting manual. I didn't think you were stupid enough to believe you could use your charm against me."My eyes flashed. I remembered mother telling me the only way she'd found to potty train me was giving me M&M's. I was not flattered by the comparison."
Author: Kaitlin Bevis
17. "This was middle school, the age of miracles, the time when kids shot up three inches over the summer, when breasts bloomed from nothing, when voices dipped and dove. Our first flaws were emerging, but they were being corrected. Blurry vision could be fixed invisibly with the magic of the contact lens. Crooked teeth were pulled straight with braces. Spotty skin could be chemically cleared. Some girls were turning beautiful. A few boys were growing tall."
Author: Karen Thompson Walker
18. "Chloe, wake up. I really, really, really need to pee."I moan and sink deeper into Jorge's arms, pulling my hand back."Chloe, wake up. I'm dying here. I have to pee."Ugh, why won't that voice go away? I crack my eyes open and see Ringo by the bed prancing around doing the doggy version of a potty dance.Ringo starts prancing toward the bedroom door. "Thank goodness. I've got to go."
Author: Katya Armock
19. "Go take out the trash, Potty Mouth.'She laughed and headed into the kitchen. 'Pissed!' she shouted as she walked through the dining room. 'Shit! Damn!"
Author: Kody Keplinger
20. "Did you just tell that man you went potty on yourself?""You. Shut. Up,"I hissed back furiously and chucked the scrubs at his head. "Hurry up before they find out I didn't wet myself. You seriously owe me."
Author: Maggie Stiefvater
21. "I think-I need to ask an embarrassing question. Do you think I could borrow a pair of scrubs? I-uh-my pants-""Oh!" Cried the poor nurse. "Yes. Absolutely. I'll be right back."[...]"Thanks," I mumbled. "I'll just change here. He's not looking at anything at the moment." I gestured toward Sam, who was looking convincingly sedated. The nurse vanished through the curtains. Sam eye's flashed open again, distinctly amused.He whispered, "Did you just tell that man you went potty on yourself?""You.Shut.UP." I hissed back furiously."
Author: Maggie Stiefvater
22. "Jessica?" "Oh, uh… sorry, François. I had to go to the bathroom." "What? Why?" Crud. Vampires didn't have to potty. "To get my… lotion. I have dry hands."
Author: Michele Bardsley
23. "I gotta go to the bathroom," Emby mumbles. "You should have thought of that before you left," says Hayden, putting on his best mother voice. "How many times do we have to tell you? Always use the potty before climbing into a shipping crate."
Author: Neal Shusterman
24. "Zoey: Holy crap, Aphrodite! Could you not sneak up and scare me?Aphrodite: No one was sneaking and holy crap is that a curse? Cause if it is i'm afraid i'm going to have to wake up the potty mouth police and have them make an arrest. So Stark's not dead yet.Zoey:Gosh, thanks for the update. You just made me feel so much better.Aphrodite:Don't be a pain in my ass while i'm trying to be nice."
Author: P.C. Cast
25. "1. Total domination of the world by 1958.2. Domination of the astral spheres quite soon too.3. The finding of lovely ladies for Spotty Muldoon within the foreseeable future.4. GETTING A NUCLEAR ARM to deter with.5. The bodily removal from this planet of C. P. Snow and Alan Freeman and their replacement with fine TREES.6. Stopping the GOVERNMENT from crawling up our pipes and listening to all we say.7. Training BEES for uses against foreign powers, and so on.8. Elimination of spindly insects and encouragement of lovely little newts who dance about and are happy.9. E. L. Wisty for GOD."
Author: Peter Cook
26. "I entered Princeton University as a graduate student in 1959, when the Department of Mathematics was housed in the old Fine Hall. This legendary facility was marvellous in stimulating interaction among the graduate students and between the graduate students and the faculty. The faculty offered few formal courses, and essentially none of them were at the beginning graduate level. Instead the students were expected to learn the necessary background material by reading books and papers and by organising seminars among themselves. It was a stimulating environment but not an easy one for a student like me, who had come with only a spotty background. Fortunately I had an excellent group of classmates, and in retrospect I think the "Princeton method" of that period was quite effective."
Author: Phillip A. Griffiths
27. "High school guys only appear hot to high school girls. its something to do with the fluorescent lighting in the classrooms, i think. They're actually really skinny and spotty, and they have giant feet"
Author: Rainbow Rowell
28. "She wanted me to betray you guys, and I was like, 'Pfft, right, I'm gonna listen to a face in the potty sludge'."
Author: Rick Riordan
29. "Leo grabbed the neasrest thing he could find- a Porta-Potty seat- and threw it at the face. Leve me alone!"
Author: Rick Riordan
30. "Leo scratched his head. "Well I dunno about Enchiladas—""Enceladus," Piper corrected."Whatever. But Old Potty Face mentioned another name. Porpoise Fear, or something?""Porphyrion?" Piper asked. "He was the giant king, I think."
Author: Rick Riordan
31. "When I saw you on the stairs before, I'd forgotten how beautiful you are,' he whispered against her skin.‘Spotty, not beautiful,' she corrected gently, running her finger along his crooked nose. ‘Now you, you're beautiful.'‘I even missed your inferiority complex.' Max smiled and shifted against her.‘Not being inferior. It's a point of fact. I'm covered in zits,' Neve said and she didn't know why she felt the need to share that with Max but then she was glad that she had because he was kissing each one of the angry red bumps along her forehead and chin and cheeks, even though a few of them were starting to suppurate. ‘Don't do that, it's completely unhygienic. Kiss my mouth instead."
Author: Sarra Manning
32. "Why didn't you come tell me he was heading out alone? (Kat)'Cause he does it all the time. Didn't think anything about it. But now that you're here I'll make sure and keep you updated on everything he does. That way you can cut his meat up for dinner and help him tie his shoes and use the potty, too. (Damien)"
Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
33. "Je t'aime, Lottie. Plus qu'un zloty." I hesitate, not sure what to say. "Well, it's a start....""'I love you, Lottie, More that a zloty'?" Lorcan translates incredulously. "Seriously?" "Lottie's a difficult rhyme!" Richard says defensively. "You try!" "You could have used 'potty,'" suggests Noah. "'I love you, Lottie, Sitting on the potty.'""Thanks, Noah," says Richard grouchily. "Appreciate it."
Author: Sophie Kinsella
34. "It's an often-asked question, 'Why did all these spotty white English boys suddenly start playing blues in the '60s?' It was recognized as this kind of vibrant music and when I first started playing in a blues band I just wanted to bring it to a wider public who hadn't really heard it."
Author: Steve Winwood
35. "The ship's surgeon was a spotty unshaven little man whose clothes, arrayed with smudges, drippings, and cigarette burns, were held about him by an extensive network of knotted string, The buttons down the front of those duck trousers had originally been made, with all of false economy's ingenious drear deception, of coated cardboard. After many launderings they persisted as a row of gray stumps posted along the gaping portals of his fly. Though a boutoniere sometimes appeared through some vacancy in his shirt-front, its petals, too, proved to be of paper, and he looked like the kind of man who scrapes foam from the top of a glass of beer with the spine of a dirty pocket comb, and cleans his nails at table with the tines of his salad fork, which things, indeed, he did. He diagnosed Camilla's difficulty as indigestion, and locked himself in his cabin. that was the morning."
Author: William Gaddis
36. "Look. (Grow-ups skip this paragraph.) I'm not about to tell you this book has a tragic ending. I already said in the very first line how it is my favorite in all the world. But there's a lot of bad stuff coming up, torture you've already been prepared for, but there's worse. There's death coming up, and you better understand this: Some of the wrong people die. Be ready for it. This isn't Curious George Uses the Potty. Nobody warned me and it was my own fault (you'll see what I mean in a little) and that was my mistake, so I'm not letting it happen to you. The wrong people die, some of them, and the reason is this: life is not fair. Forget all the garbage your parents put out."
Author: William Goldman
Quotes About Potty Pictures