Famous Quotes About Princes
Browse 733 famous quotes and sayings about Princes.
Top Quotes About Princes
1. "As a little girl, I didn't like stories about little girls. I liked stories about dragons and beasts and princes and princesses and fear and terror and the Four Musketeers and almost anything other than nice little girls making moral decisions about whether to tell the teacher about what the other little girl did or did not do."
Author: A. S. Byatt
2. "Habia perdido mi princesa, pero su recuerdo valía cada oscuro y doloroso rincón de mi corazon.! Sawyer Vincent"
Author: Abbi Glines
3. "Every girl pretends she is a princess at one point, no matter how little her life is like that."
Author: Alex Flinn
4. "She's the princess. She commanded and I obeyed!"-Loki"You don't obey a suicide mission!"-Finn"
Author: Amanda Hocking
5. "I must be like the princess who felt the pea through seven mattresses; each book is a pea."
Author: C. S. Forester
6. "After a hundred years the son of the King then reigning, who was of another family from that of the sleeping Princess, was a-hunting on that side of the country, and he asked what those towers were which he saw in the middle of a great thick wood."
Author: Charles Perrault
7. "Sometimes work is a bit slow, and I always wanted to be a princess at Disneyland. There were 1,500 of us who auditioned, and 11 of us were hired. I went through all of the training, but never ended up actually getting to play Belle because 'Revenge' started. It was the time of my life, though!"
Author: Christa B. Allen
8. "You say that someday your prince will come. More than anything, you want him to reply, "But what if your prince is right under your nose?" Instead he says, "Well, as long as he's mot one of those deposed princes..."You wish he weren't such a prince. You wish he were a frog."
Author: David Levithan
9. "A drop of poison on that gathering snow. That moment in the fairy tale when we know what just happened but the princess doesn't."
Author: Deb Caletti
10. "Though Beckett remained confined to the same claustrophobic hotel room that had housed him for weeks now, he'd attended the wedding in every sense but literally.He dressed for the occasion, and Eve helped him get his bow tie just right before she left, promising once again that her hummingbird pin would send him every detail it could.Riveted to the live feed from Eve's transmitter on his hotel room TV, Beckett stood when the congregation stood, and he sat when they sat. And when he noticed that the camera had bounced even lower, Beckett knelt.As Kyle came fluttering down the aisle in her simple blue dress, Beckett swore aloud in the empty room. "Shit, Fairy Princess, you're an angel."
Author: Debra Anastasia
11. "Hey, Princess Charming, Sleeping Handsome is all yours."
Author: Debra Anastasia
12. "Unfortunately being born princess doesn't autimatically make a girl graceful or confident, a fact I've lamented for most of my fourteen years"
Author: E.D. Baker
13. "Good and evil are a great deal more complex than a princess and a dragon . . . is not the dragon the hero of his own story?"
Author: Erin Morgenstern
14. "And there you sit, gloating over what you have done, as if you were a martyr or a public benefactor -- as complacent and smug and misunderstood as a princess from the moon forced to herd goats!"
Author: Hope Mirrlees
15. "But on top of all that, the feelings about Princess, I'd also gone through an entire year of celibacy based on my feeling that lust was the direct cause of birth which was the direct cause of suffering and death and I had really no lie come to a point where I regarded lust as offensive and even cruel. "Pretty girls make graves," was my saying, whenever I'd had to turn my head around involuntarily to stare at the incomparable pretties of Indian Mexico."
Author: Jack Kerouac
16. "Vampires, contrary to popular belief, don't incinerate when exposed to sunlight. If that were true, there would be a heck of a lot more stories about spontaneous combustion around the world. They are, however, very sensitive to sunlight and their skin cannot take long term exposure without damaging and burning it, which was painful. From Vampire Princess Rising book two of the Winters Saga"
Author: Jami Brumfield
17. "But Zelda was never about plot. Indeed, one's head could explode if all the games were considered one story, since Link is always meeting Zelda and villainous Gannon for the first time. Imagine trying to explain why James Bond has stayed forty years old for forty years, while changing faces and hair color. Better to accept the story as a constant retelling, and don't dwell on continuity matters. Mario has made a cottage industry of jokes about how Bowser had only one playbook—kidnap the princess—and this time it'll work! He's utterly incapable of coming up with any other plan. Aside from that one time he obtained a degree in hotel management."
Author: Jeff Ryan
18. "He'd practically saved her life! It was so....romantic. Just like in fairy tales. Just like Westley saved Buttercup in The Princess Bride. Like Superman saved Lois Lane. Like James Bond saved...well....everyone"
Author: Jennifer Ziegler
19. "It seeems like so long ago but I'm sorry I yelled at you after the party" "I doubt it'll be the last time" he chuckles."Phillip" "Well, at least I hope it won't be the last time because it would mean you weren't with meI roll my eyes at him. I don't get mad at him often. Just when he disagrees with me. "I'll always love my princess" He smiles."Even when she's mad at me."
Author: Jillian Dodd
20. "Doves coo in the rafters above us as she sits down on the blanket, her loathed dress whispering around her. She pops a grape into her mouth and sighs. "This is so unreal. I feel like a princess."She couldn't have given me a better opening for the conversation I've been hoping to have."Funny," I say. "I was thinking the same thing."Delilah frowns. "You feel like a princess too?"
Author: Jodi Picoult
21. "I was too shy to go and meet Princess Diana."
Author: John Deacon
22. "Lyon knew she wasn't aware she was being watched, either. She wouldn't have eaten the leaf otherwise, or reached for another. "Sir, which one is Princess Christina?" Andrew asked Lyon, just as Rhone started in choking on his laughter. Rhone has obviously been watching Christina, too. "Sir?""The blond-headed one," Lyon muttered, shaking his head. He watched in growing disbelief as Christina daintily popped another leaf into her mouth. "Which blond-headed one?" Andrew persisted."The one eating the shrubs."
Author: Julie Garwood
23. "Aw, boss." The redcap who was spit on smiled at me and licked his fangs. "Can't we chew on the princess, just a little?"One-Eyed Jack slapped the offending faery upside the head without looking at him. "Idiot," he snapped. "I have no desire to pick your frozen guts off the pavement. Now move, you stupid lot. Before I lose my temper."
Author: Julie Kagawa
24. "No one turns my Summer princess into a deer and gets away with it, even if it is the Seelie Queen. Even if Meghan would never know that I'd defended her."
Author: Julie Kagawa
25. "Oz closed his eyes and grit his teeth. For a few minutes I thought he wouldn't say anything at all, just haul me over his shoulder and lock me in the back room. I hugged Princess for protection. Claws, Princess! Start hissing! I've pet you for hours, now protect me! But she didn't understand the gravity of the situation. Groggily, she licked my chin and began to purr into my neck, as if I'd clung to her for dear life simply for her own benefit."
Author: Katherine Pine
26. "And then I said to her, Rachel, you're out of your ever-lovin' mind. There's no way in h-e-double-toothpicks you'd find me hookin' up with a faery, especially one of the unseelie court, no matter how well hung he is. Ya just never know with them, do ya? I hear about a witch in Quebec who crossed one of the unseelie princes, and she ended up with three breasts. Can you imagine what she goes through trying to find a bra that fits?"
Author: Katie MacAlister
27. "-¿Lista para la siguiente aventura, princesa?-Estoy lista si tú lo estás-Dijo ella en voz baja."
Author: Kerstin Gier
28. "Some girls, deserves to have you treat her like a princess everyday, just like you always do to me." - Maisie Preston"
Author: Kirsty Moseley
29. "I mean, I was first offered Princess Astra."
Author: Lalla Ward
30. "The prince enjoyed unusually good health even among princes; both by gymnastic exercises and by taking good care of his body he had brought himself to such a state of physical fitness that in spite of the excesses he indulged in when enjoying himself, he looked as fresh as a big shiny green Dutch cucumber."
Author: Leo Tolstoy
31. "And Poppy, remember that someday you will meet a frog who will turn into a handsome prince.""Good," Beatrix said. "Because all she's met so far are princes who turn into frogs." "Mr. Bayning is not a frog," Poppy protested."You're right," Beatrix said. "That was very unfair to frogs, who are lovely creatures."
Author: Lisa Kleypas
32. "Behind the studied blankness of her gaze, revolt must have been simmering. I recognized that surliness, that stubbornness, that captive-princess indignation, which must be kept hidden until enough weapons have been collected."
Author: Margaret Atwood
33. "To be a princess is to play at life. To be a queen is to be a serious player...The purpose of life as a woman is to ascend to the throne and rule with heart."
Author: Marianne Williamson
34. "Amy, I know it hurts now, but don't give up. Out there somewhere is a guy or girl that will treat you like the princess you are. My mom always saysyou have to kiss a few frogs before you find your handsome prince. Consider Nick as just another frog in your quest to find your prince. He's outthere, I know it, waiting to come rescue you and sweep you off your feet."
Author: Marie Coulson
35. "I was shortly again at the castle, and the Princess gave me her hand to kiss and then brought her children, the young princes and princesses, and we played together, as if we had known each other for years."
Author: Max Muller
36. "I love the Princess Diaries series! Do you?"
Author: Meg Cabot
37. "A kiss is the prize?' he asked sadly. ‘Even more than giving me the rest of you? It should be the other way round, Princess. In the real world, it's called courting. You let a lad kiss you and then you offer him more.' ‘Let me tell you something, Olivier,' she said with tears of sorrow in her eyes, ‘this is my real world."
Author: Melina Marchetta
38. "Mi bella Princesa, your funny little dwarf will never dance again. It is a pity, for he is so ugly that he might have made the King smile.''But why will he not dance again?' asked the Infanta, laughing.'Because his heart is broken,' answered the Chamberlain.And the Infanta frowned, and her dainty rose-leaf lips curled in pretty disdain. 'For the future let those who come to play with me have no hearts,' she cried, and she ran out into the garden."
Author: Oscar Wilde
39. "Paul: 'After recording sessions, at two or three in the morning, we'd be careering through the villages on the way to Weybridge, shouting 'weyhey' and driving much too fast. George would perhaps be in his Ferrari - he was quite a fast driver - and John and I would be following in his big Rolls Royce or the Princess. John had a mike in the Rolls with a loudspeaker outside and he'd be shouting to George in the front: 'It is foolish to resist, it is foolish to resist! Pull over!' It was insane. All the lights would go on in the houses as we went past - it must have freaked everybody out.When John went to make 'How I Won the War' in Spain, he took the same car, which he virtually lived in. It had blacked-out windows and you could never see who was in it, so it was perfect. John didn't come out of it - he just used to talk to the people outside through the microphone: 'Get away from the car! Get away!"
Author: Paul McCartney
40. "How should we be able to forget those ancient myths that are at the beginning of all peoples, the myths about dragons that at the last moment turn into princesses; perhaps all the dragons of our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us once beautiful and brave. Perhaps everything terrible is in its deepest being something helpless that wants help from us.So you must not be frightened if a sadness rises up before you larger than any you have ever seen; if a restiveness, like light and cloudshadows, passes over your hands and over all you do. You must think that something is happening with you, that life has not forgotten you, that it holds you in its hand; it will not let you fall. Why do you want to shut out of your life any uneasiness, any miseries, or any depressions? For after all, you do not know what work these conditions are doing inside you."
Author: Rainer Maria Rilke
41. "Everything in creation has its appointed painter or poet and remains in bondage like the princess in the fairy tale 'til its appropriate liberator comes to set it free."
Author: Ralph Waldo Emerson
42. "Annabeth turned the blade of her drakon-bone sword, which Percy had to admit made her look pretty intimidating and hot in a "Barbarian Princess" kind of way. "So I guess your Death Mist is pretty useless, then," she said. The goddess bared her broken"
Author: Rick Riordan
43. "Did the princess smell odd to you?" I suddenly asked."That is not the point."
Author: Robin Bridges
44. "Say what you want, princess. You are a recipe for premature ejaculation, if I've ever seen one."
Author: Rosanna Leo
45. "[...]he aquí que veréis en mis versos princesas, reyes, cosas imperiales, visiones de países lejanos ó imposibles: qué queréis! yo detesto la vida y el tiempo en que me tocó nacer[...]"
Author: Rubén Darío
46. "No matter where they went or how they were dressed, Nehemia always had that angle to her head and a glint in her eye, as if she'd come out of the womb knowing royal blood flowed in her veins. As if she always wore an invisible crown. Celaena still wasn't sure if she envied or pitied the princess for it."
Author: Sarah J. Maas
47. "If a person who is content with his life meets someone who makes everything just a little bit more challenging, who both fits and doesn't fit into his life and his routine, to quote Guy Fieri, it is On Like Donkey Kong: swing the rope, jump the barrel, and save the princess."
Author: Sarah Wendell
48. "Once she'd thought all the knowledge in the world was contained in the princess academy's thirteen books. Now she faced thousands. She wondered if she should curtsy as if she were entering a chapel."
Author: Shannon Hale
49. "She was a fairy-tale princess out of his comic book fantasies. She glowed like a star. He hated it. It made his jaw clench [...]. It made him want to wreck something, punch walls, hurl plates. He wanted to drag her into a corner and rip off her glittering veil of illusions. Remind her that she was his beautiful wild animal, not this remote, perfect being. She was earth and sweat and blood and bone, she was hunger and need and howling at the moon. Just like him. Part of him."
Author: Shannon McKenna
50. "If you seem to be happy in this place of solitude, you will acquire a great reputation for wisdom, and I know, by my own experience, that under the cloak of a great reputation it is possible to hide whole treasures of folly. ("The Story of Princess Zulkais and the Prince Kalilah")"
Author: William Beckford
Quotes About Princes Pictures