Famous Quotes About Probably
Browse 3000 famous quotes and sayings about Probably.
Top Quotes About Probably
1. "Now, the impact on export markets - we export about 10 percent of what we produce, so obviously that will probably have some impact on the market. At this point it's too early to determine how much."
Author: Ann Veneman
2. "The few questions I had asked had been futile and I was suddenly dispirited, for it had occurred to me that had Holmes been present, he would have probably have solved the entire mystery by now."
Author: Anthony Horowitz
3. "If you wish information and improvement from the knowledge of others, and yet at the same time express yourself as firmly fix'd in your present opinions, modest, sensible men, who do not love disputation, will probably leave you undisturbed in the possession of your error."
Author: Benjamin Franklin
4. "The whole world loves American movies, blue jeans, jazz and rock and roll. It is probably a better way to get to know our country than by what politicians or airline commercials represent."
Author: Billy Joel
5. "I think to describe 'The Gates' as a genre show is tricky because when you think of what's a vampire show or what's a supernatural kind of thing, I think other shows... maybe focus on that element probably slightly more than our show does."
Author: Chandra West
6. "I'm probably one of the most dangerous men in the world if I want to be. But I never wanted to be anything but me."
Author: Charles Manson
7. "Emma?" "Hmm?" "You took everything I told you really well." "I've never understood the woe-is-me thing. I mean, the hottest guy in town just told me he wants me badly enough to bite me and make me like him, and now he wants to drag me home and ravish me. I'm going to, what, run screaming into the night? Oh, no! I'm a Puma now! My life is over! Sob!" Emma rolled her eyes. "I mean, don't get me wrong, it's freaking me out a bit, and it's probably going to cost me a fortune in bikini waxing, but it's not the end of my world." Max nearly ran off the road. "You get a bikini wax?" "Wouldn't you like to know?" "Hell yes."
Author: Dana Marie Bell
8. "Without a concise set of rules to follow we would probably all have to resort to common sense."
Author: David Thorne
9. "This is just one of those annoying and unjust differences between you and your younger sibling...I was probably fifteen before I could go to a friend's house without giving mom an FBI dossier on the people; Bex can practically hitchhike on the freeway with a mere "Have fun, honey."
Author: Deb Caletti
10. "George Carlin was great right up to the end of his life. But Richard Pryor was probably the best, most gifted stand-up comedian who will ever live."
Author: Denis Leary
11. "I know Andy Roddick's probably tired about me talking about how many times I beat him when we were kids."
Author: Drew Brees
12. "The language of the younger generation has the brutality of the city and an assertion of threatening power at hand, not to come. It is military, theatrical, and at its most coherent probably a lasting repudiation of empty courtesy and bureaucratic euphemism."
Author: Elizabeth Hardwick
13. "I won't share you, Dylan. I mean that. If you think for one second now that we're married, you can try and pull some kind of shit over on me, you'd better think again. I can take whatever you can dish out when it comes to pain, embarrassment and humiliation, and whatever else you have going on in that wicked mind of yours, but I'll be damned if I'll share you with another woman. Or man." What the fuck? I almost laugh at her, but she's so serious she would probably slap the shit out of me. "Calm the hell down. I'm not trying to pull anything over on you, okay? And seriously, a man?" "Well, I don't know. Maybe one of your secrets is that you like getting pegged in the ass or something." This time I laugh out loud at her and she narrows her eyes at me. "Don't ask me to peg you either, because it's never going to happen." I laugh even louder. Good God this woman is funny. "I promise you that I don't want to be pegged, Isa."
Author: Ella Dominguez
14. "I think about the meaning of pain. Pain is personal. It really belongs to the one feeling it. Probably the only thing that is your own. I like mine."
Author: Henry Rollins
15. "I've seen the Pokemon movie, which is probably the worst movie ever made on any subject ever."
Author: Ian Hislop
16. "Even the song of birds, which we can bring under no musical rule, seems to have more freedom, and therefore more for taste, than a song of a human being which is produced in accordance with all the rules of music; for we very much sooner weary of the latter, if it is repeated often and at length. Here, however, we probably confuse our participation in the mirth of a little creature that we love, with the beauty of its song; for if this were exactly imitated by man (as sometimes the notes of the nightingale are) it would seem to our ear quite devoid of taste."
Author: Immanuel Kant
17. "She's a great cook.""Yeah," Carmine said. "Probably the Italian in her."[...]Dominic laughed. "Must be. You know damn well she has Carmine's full-blooded Italian in her all the time."Carmine's muscles went rigid, and Vincent started coughing as he choked on his drink. Celia snorted, trying to hold back her amusement, but Dominic didn't bother containing himself."
Author: J.M. Darhower
18. "She dropped to her knees and took Brandon's arms. "Talk to me."A voice she didn't recognize rasped out of his mouth. "It probably looks worse than it is.""Brandon, no."He gave her a weak smile and closed his eyes. "I'll live."
Author: James L. Rubart
19. "I always say David Bowie, that's sort of like my stock answer to every question regarding who I'd like to have come on the show, who I'd like to sing our theme song, who I'd like to meet for coffee in a completely unrelated non-'Psych' atmosphere. He's just the God, he's the man and I think we could probably make really good use of him on our show."
Author: James Roday
20. "Oh, really? Is that why he's hot and bothered for Arcadia here?" Kar Yee tossed an accusatory glance my way. She was well aware that honesty wasn't one of my strong suits. "Probably," Jupe confirmed. "My dad says he likes her so much that if she kicked him in the balls, he'd just thank her."
Author: Jenn Bennett
21. "Nick ran smack into me."Ooof!" he hollered, grabbing me around the waist to keep me from falling down the rest of the staircase.That's when I realized Mom thought Nick and I were going on a date together.Quickly Nick let me go.He looked huge, frowning down at me from the step above. "Why are you stopping in the middle of the stairs?""Why are you tailgating me?"He put his hand behind me, at butt level, without touching me. "What is that?" he demanded.I bent a little and slapped my butt, "Something the heir to a meat fortune should know all about. USDA grade-A prime,baby." I straightened. "Just kidding. Really, it's my butt."He put his hands on his hips, and from below I noticed his strong superhero chin again.He grumbled, "Why do you have 'boy toy' written across your butt?""Oh!" I put my hand over the words, realizing that I probably should have been embarrassed about this sooner. "These are my brother's jeans. He wrote it to annoy me. Or to get me a date."
Author: Jennifer Echols
22. "No," I replied testily. "I'm pretty sure 'digital' is Latin for 'fingeral,' so finger cancer equals digital cancer. This is all basic anatomy, Dr. Roland." The Dr. Roland told me that he thought I was overreacting, and the "fingeral" wasn't even a real word. Then I told him that I though he was underreacting, probably because he's embarrassed that he doesn't know how Latin works. Then he claimed that "underrecating" isn't a word either. The man has a terrible bedside manner."
Author: Jenny Lawson
23. "If I'm going to be your bloomin' tour guide, I'm gong to do it right." He held out his hand."Do you think I'd take you somewhere dangerous?""You bite people for a living.""Don't be a chicken.""If you push me over the edge, my parents will be seriously ticked."He grabbed my hand and pulled me along. "They'll probably send me a thank-you note."
Author: Jenny B. Jones
24. "If I had a reality show, it would probably be called 'Keeping Fit with Jesse Tyler Ferguson' because then I'd be forced to hit the gym every day."
Author: Jesse Tyler Ferguson
25. "Marianne's mouth was open in surprise, but Poppy looked murderous. She clutched her reticule as though it contained a weapon. Realizing that it probably held some very sharp knitting needles, Christian reflected that it did."
Author: Jessica Day George
26. "His face almost looked the way it did when he was a teenager, when there was the subtle expression of both confidence and mischief in his darkly handsome eyes. When I think of him now, though, I don't picture his face the way it is. What I see is from a memory, from a moment when he must have been eleven or twelve years old and we were both in our backyard and it was summertime and I was drawing in a coloring book and he was there in the green grass and he didn't know I was watching him. He was crawling around on all fours; he was practicing being a lion or a tiger or more probably a leopard and he was growling to himself, stalking the shadow of a bird, and he didn't see me staring at him and I think my mother was there, looking at us from an upstairs window, watching us both and gently smiling, and what I remember most is that all of us were happy then with who we were at that moment; at that moment, all of us were quietly happy."
Author: Joe Meno
27. "Other things are probably better off left alone. Like a dead mouse at the back of a cupboard."
Author: John Boyne
28. "In the real estate business you learn more about people, and you learn more about community issues, you learn more about life, you learn more about the impact of government, probably than any other profession that I know of."
Author: Johnny Isakson
29. "I had an ear for languages, and I could read before I could adequately wash myself. I probably could have vied with Jeanette for the number one spot, but I'd seen what happened if you gave in to your natural aptitudes. This wasn't like the woods, where you had to be your fastest and your strongest and your bravest self. Different sorts of calculations were required to survive at the home."
Author: Karen Russell
30. "If you had a daily printout from the brain of an average twenty-four-year-old male, it would probably go like this: sex, need coffee, sex, traffic, sex, sex, what an asshole, sex, ham sandwich, sex, sex, etc"
Author: Kate White
31. "Which of my feelings are real? Which of the me's is me? The wild, impulsive, chaotic, energetic, and crazy one? Or the shy, withdrawn, desperate, suicidal, doomed, and tired one? Probably a bit of both, hopefully much that is neither."
Author: Kay Redfield Jamison
32. "Well, she thought. Well, well. Here we are, probably for the first time, just talking to each other. Not arguing, not being sarcastic, just talking. It's nice.It was surprisingly nice. And the strange thing was, she knew Ash thought so, too. They understood each other. Over the table, Ash gave her a barely perceptible nod."
Author: L.J. Smith
33. "She sleeps a lot these days " Matt explained. "And she's emotional to boot. If I didn't love her so much I'd probably strangle her.""Emotional?""Yeah." Matt Vereker a younger, masculine version of Ray, gave an ear-to-ear grin. "Pregnant women are like that, you know.""Preg—" The bottom dropped out of his stomach. Eli fumbled for the chair behind him then fell into it hard. His head swam. She wasn't seriously ill. "She's… ""If you can't even say it, how the hell do you think Ray feels."
Author: Lori Foster
34. "The depression and inertia I've felt lately is probably the result of such an assault. I have allowed the enemy to rob me of my greatest weapon--joy. And "the joy of the Lord is your strength" (Nehemiah 8:10)."
Author: Lynn Austin
35. "Are you coming with us?"Black Hawk laughed. "Are you insane, or do you think I am? One immortal and three Elders,heading onto an island of monsters. I know who's not coming back from that trip."Mars worked his head from side to side, easing the stiffness. "He's probably right-he'd slow us down.""I'll be right here," Black Hawk said, "so that when you all come screaming back here,I'll be able to get you off the island."Even Hel laughed. "We'll not come screaming to you.""Have it your way.I'll be here,though. For a while,anyway," he added with a grin."I thought you would want to rescue your friend Billy," Mars said.Black Hawk laughed again. "Trust me, Billy never needs rescuing. Usually people need to be rescued from him."
Author: Michael Scott
36. "I've seen this happen before. Elder flesh works wonders on their systems, making them huge. And once they get a taste for Elder flesh, nothing else will satisfy them. It's probably after me now." Then, when the creature ignored him, he added, "Or not . . ."
Author: Michael Scott
37. "Well, I'm very stubborn. I think I have common sense; I'm probably at times a bit tunnel-visioned, but I'm strong."
Author: Michelle Pfeiffer
38. "I'm pretty captivated by reality TV and I know that as an actor I probably shouldn't be saying that, but it's what I like to watch."
Author: Nikki Cox
39. "When we put things off until some future-probably mythical-Laterland, we drag the past into the future. The burden of yesterday's incompletions is a heavy load to carry. Don't carry it."
Author: Peter McWilliams
40. "Ugh. Why did I have to have so many thoughts? Why couldn't I just be a normal girl and bask in the glow of finally knowing that the boy I wanted wanted me back?I slipped in the back door,and as I did, one of the maids gave me a quick curtsy. Ah,right. Because I wasn't a normal girl.I had hoped to get back to my room without seeing anyone else, but I met Cal on the landing. Wonderful."Hey," he said, taking in my disheveled appearance. "Why are you up so early?""Oh,I was just,you know, exercising." I jogged in place for a second before realizing that I probably looked like a mental patient."Okaaay," Cal said slowly, confirming my suspicions."
Author: Rachel Hawkins
41. "Maybe he was Filipino. Was that in Asia? Probably. Asia's out-of-control huge."
Author: Rainbow Rowell
42. "Certainly a decade and a half out in the real world, bashing my head against things, probably made me into a more textured writer. It gives you something to write about."
Author: Richard K. Morgan
43. "Don't do that!" she exclaimed, shivering at the realization that it had been his fingers touching her.He gave her his lazy, slightly twisted smile and brushed a few pieces of unruly black hair out of his face."Are you asking me or ordering me?""Shut up." She glanced around, both to avoid his eyes and make sure no one saw them together."What's the matter? Worried about what your slaves'll think if they see you talking to me?""They're my friends," she retorted."Oh.Right. Of course they are. I mean, from what I saw, Camille would probably do anything for you, right? Friends till the end." He crossed his arms over his chest, and in spite of her anger, she couldn't help but notice how the silvery gray of his shirt set off his black hair and blue eyes.(Lissa&Christian)"
Author: Richelle Mead
44. "I think probably kindness is my number one attribute in a human being. I'll put it before any of the things like courage or bravery or generosity or anything else.Brian Sibley: Or brains even?Oh gosh, yes, brains is one of the least. You can be a lovely person without brains, absolutely lovely. Kindness - that simple word. To be kind - it covers everything, to my mind.If you're kind that's it."
Author: Roald Dahl
45. "You were probably educated in the conventional economic theories of your period which were magnificent and most ingenious, but--if you will pardon my saying so--all wrong."
Author: Robert A. Heinlein
46. "And if I'm honest about it, I was obsessed with Nirvana and Pearl Jam. This is like '92, right in the throes of Soundgarden and Pearl Jam and Nirvana. I think I probably wanted to be Kurt Cobain."
Author: St. Vincent
47. "Orange Juice? Sure. Toast? Sure. One last time on the couch? Sure. Phone number? Sure. See you again? Oooh, absolutely. That was the lie I told. Probably not, that was the truth, that was that which went unspoken."
Author: T. Scott McLeod
48. "…he was the most popular kid in school, and I was not. I sensed something in myself that made me feel disconnected from the cliques inhabited by my classmates. I knew if I put myself out there more, I could probably have just as wide a social circle as anyone else. But the overwhelming desire to be included and liked that operated the motors of most kids just wasn't in me. I was content to sit back and let the world come to me; if it did, great, and if not, well, that was okay too."
Author: T.M. Goeglein
49. "The reality is, I've started multiple companies, so actually I'm probably more of a product/creative person than I am sales. Although I can do both."
Author: Tim Armstrong
50. "But probably my favorite music, believe it or not, is sad music."
Author: Walton Goggins
Quotes About Probably Pictures