Famous Quotes About Putt Putt Golf
Browse 14 famous quotes and sayings about Putt Putt Golf.
Top Quotes About Putt Putt Golf
1. "I don't think the philosophy really changes between men and women. I think golf courses need to become more distance-friendly overall. I think golf courses almost need to develop a more generic set of tees instead of calling them black, blue, red or whatever."
Author: Amy Alcott
2. "I've been playing golf as long as I've been dancing, since I was 13 or 14. I play off six. I like to get out on a golf course as often as I can."
Author: Anton Du Beke
3. "I make my own pants because I don't wear jeans. They are like golf pants. I just like to put a little funk into everything."
Author: Blake Lewis
4. "A round of golf is the ideal antidote to stress."
Author: Bruce Forsyth
5. "I read the greens in Spanish, but putt in English."
Author: Chi Chi Rodriguez
6. "Scott goes to the computer and loads a chart that says something about global warming. Scott says, "See?" Judy says, "I don't think global warming is important, people shouldn't need to use global warming as an excuse to stop being wasteful." Scott says, "How can you not believe this?" Judy says, "There has been golf ball-sized hail storms and hurricanes for a long time, it didn't just start all of the sudden. In the movie Al Gore drives in an SUV." Scott leaves to have a cigarette. Cory says, "Al Gore owns his own farm." Judy stares at the TV. Judy thinks, "No one in this room cares about global warming, this is ridiculous, we are all smoking cigarettes and eating cheese, how can any one of us care about voting? No one in this room cares about anything."
Author: Ellen Kennedy
7. "It is a big adjustment but I've always loved that old saying of Jack Nicklaus: 'I retired from golf to go to work.' That sums it up for me."
Author: Greg Rusedski
8. "I grew up in New Jersey and my father was a golf pro, so I was groomed for sports, but I wasn't very good, so my interests lay elsewhere."
Author: Joe Dante
9. "I spent hours as a kid on the putting green of the local golf course imagining I was sinking a putt to win the Masters."
Author: Mike Weir
10. "You know I need that cockiness, the self-belief, arrogance, swagger, whatever you want to call it, I need that on the golf course to bring the best out of myself. So you know once I leave the golf course, you know that all gets left there."
Author: Rory McIlroy
11. "Mr. Gweta looked ten years younger than Professor Khupe had expected. His jet-black hair was trimmed so neatly that it would make a manicured golf course look scruffy. His face was exceptionally smooth, giving the impression that he had been born without skin pores and transitioned through puberty devoid of any facial hair to pockmark his countenance. Mr. Gweta's face was perfectly symmetrical. An ant walking from one side to the other would experience a serious case of déjà vu."
Author: Taona Dumisani Chiveneko
12. "The world is full of people who would like nothing better than to spend six hours on a golf course. I would rather be chopping shallots."
Author: Ted Allen
13. "The more New Yorkers like something, the more disgusted they are. "The kitchen was all Sub-Zero: I want to kill myself. The building has a playroom that makes you want to break your own jaw with a golf club. I can't take it."
Author: Tina Fey
14. "My doctor, who happens to be my old college roommate, tells me the Parkinson's shouldn't affect my golf game at all, which really surprised me. His explanation was very interesting. He said I've never been able to putt and since it was impossible for my putting to get any worse, there was actually a chance it might improve."
Author: Vince Flynn
Quotes About Putt Putt Golf Pictures