Famous Quotes About Questioning Your Relationship
Browse 29 famous quotes and sayings about Questioning Your Relationship.
Top Quotes About Questioning Your Relationship
1. "I just take on what I can commit to completely at that point in time, and that way you'll be able to give your best."
Author: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
2. "God has created you, not your future."
Author: Amit Kalantri
3. "It is more interesting to be compared to someone famous, because it lets you gauge what perceptions people have about your appearance."
Author: Arthur Smith
4. "You might tell me that you have been engaging in some deep questioning and theological rethinking.1 You can no longer live with the faith you inherited from your parents or constructed earlier in your life. As you sort through your dogma and doctrine, you've found yourself praying less, less thrilled about worship, scripture, or church attendance. You've been so focused on sorting and purging your theological theories that you've lost track of the spiritual practices that sustain an actual relationship with God. You may even wonder if such a thing is possible for someone like you."
Author: Brian D. McLaren
5. "The intensity echoed through her, the same excitement he felt. He knew what she wanted -- he'd sensed it. He could please her. She wants your voice, as well as your body. And he didn't even need to think to find the right words to say. He simply let them fall from his lips to her ears. "I can't believe you're here," he murmured. "That you're real."
Author: Cara McKenna
6. "When it comes to being famous, you're usually the last to know, and the first to deny it. Unless you were already famous in your head. In which case, party on, Wayne! Party on, Garth!"
Author: Carroll Bryant
7. "Mom?" I say as I slip on my boots. "I know you were only eighteen when you met Dad. I mean, that's really young to meet the person you spend the rest of your life with. Do you ever regret it?"She doesn't answer immediately. Instead, she lies back on my bed and clasps her hands behind her head, pondering my question."I've never regretted it. Questioned it? Sure. But never regretted.""Is there a difference?" I ask."Absolutely. Regret is counterproductive. It's looking back on a past that you can't change. Questioning things as they occur can prevent regret in the future. I questioned a lot about my relationship with your father. People make spontaneous decisions based on of their hearts all the time. There's so much more to relationships than just love."
Author: Colleen Hoover
8. "I've got a King His name is JESUS! I've got a Lord His name is JESUS! I've got a Savior His name is JESUS! I'm gonna praise Him! Praise Your name Lord! Glory to Your name! Hallelujah JESUS!"
Author: Dave Moore
9. "We all seem to get this idea that, in order to be sacred, we have to make some massive, drastic change of character, that we have to renounce our individuality. To know God, you only need to renounce one thing - your sense of division from God"
Author: Elizabeth Gilbert
10. "We shall never meet, but there is something I want you to know. My time is not the same as your time. Our times are not the same. And do you know what that means? That means that time does not exist. Do you want me to repeat that? There is no time. There is a life and a death. There are people and animals. Our thoughts exist. And the world. The universe, too. But there is no time. You might as well take it easy. Do you feel better now? I feel better. This is going to work out. Have a nice day."
Author: Erlend Loe
11. "You don't feel your wounds then, or the ache in your back from the weight of the armor, or the sweat running down into your eyes. You stop feeling, you stop thinking, you stop being you, there is only the fight, the foe, this man and then the next and the next and the next, and you know they are afraid and tired but you're not, you're alive, and death is all around you but their swords move so slowly, you can dance through them laughing." Battle fever."
Author: George R.R. Martin
12. "The moon sets. The next day you wake up in sheets that smell of fabric conditioner. There is CNN. There is coffee. There is weather. There is your human face in the mirror. The world, you discover, is a place of appalling continuity."
Author: Glen Duncan
13. "It was a relationship with occasional moments of beauty, but one that had never found it's balance."
Author: Guillaume Musso
14. "Logic becomes a loud voice when the wall of our past abuse begin to crack with awareness. But that's our adult speaking. The child within, who had the experience, talks to us through flashes of insights.Trust your perceptions. They are a powerful guide in healing."
Author: Jeanne McElvaney
15. "A day-time song like 'Word Starts Attack,' I want to make your heart blow up and make you want to punch the air with your fist. It can't be ponderous."
Author: Johnny Marr
16. "It's so great to have your private relationships play out in the press."
Author: Jorja Fox
17. "Fear holds us back from living the lives we want. Use your 20s to make bold decisions, follow different paths, learn from heartbreak, and figure out who you are. When you're 30, do you want to look back at the same boring job, the stale relationship that isn't working, and no stamps in your passport? If you want something different, if you want a life that is filled with experiences, if you want to learn and grow, if you want to make a difference…conquer the fears, believe in yourself, and just do it. You may be questioning something right now. You may be battling thoughts in your mind about taking a leap. Ask yourself what you have to lose if you leap. Ask yourself what kind of stories you want to have. Ask yourself if you're worth it, if you deserve it."
Author: Katie Robinson
18. "I wanted to be rid of him," he says. He raises my chin with his thumb. "But not if it meant being rid of you. I climbed in beside you, and you put your head in my lap. You can't think I would have left you like that.""Look what it got you," I say."Tea in bed and you here in front of me," he says. "It was a terrible decision, and I confess I'd make it again."
Author: Lauren DeStefano
19. "Do it no matter what. If you believe in it, it is something very honorable. If somebody around you or your family does not understand it, then that's their problem. But if you do have a passion, an honest passion, just do it."
Author: Mario Andretti
20. "Calories from protein affect your brain, your appetite control center, so you are more satiated and satisfied."
Author: Mark E. Hyman
21. "In any relationship that comes to an end, there's never just a baseline reason why. You say, 'Oh, I broke up with my girlfriend.' Someone says, 'Why?' You say, 'Well, you got three hours? And then maybe after I tell you my version, you've got to talk to her.'"
Author: Michael Rapaport
22. "Goodbye is the waving map of your palm, is a stone on my tongue."
Author: Natasha Trethewey
23. "Cussing your daddy when he is crippled so he can't beat your teeth down your throat for it. Well, it is sire and dam in a man like a horse, and no way to get yourself a boy without there is half woman in him."
Author: Oakley Hall
24. "In America, film is the highest form of art that the public aspires to. People will come to me and say ‘Oh, your book was so good, they ought to make a movie out of it!' To which I reply ‘Well, why? It's already a book."
Author: Orson Scott Card
25. "May the good Lord be with you down every road you roam, and may sunshine and happiness surround you when you're far from home. And may you grow to be proud, dignified and true; and do unto others as you'd have done to you. Be courageous and be brave and in my heart you'll always stay forever young.May good fortune be with you, may your guiding light be strong; build a stairway to heaven with a prince or a vagabond. And may you never love in vain and in my heart you will remain forever young.And when you finally fly away I'll be hoping that I served you well, for all the wisdom of a lifetime no one can ever tell. But whatever road you choose, I'm right behind you, win or lose, forever young."
Author: Rod Stewart
26. "You can't be creative without criticism. If your life is without critics then maybe you are painting your life's masterpiece with only a broken brown crayon."
Author: Shannon L. Alder
27. "Why do all men have to suck? I knew you all sucked and still I stupidly fell in love with one of you. Why? Why would I be such a masochist? You pour your heart out to a man and what does he do? ‘Could you change the channel, babe?' You're all pathetically cold. You don't care about anyone but yourselves! (Kat)"
Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
28. "Are you up? Dressing? (Astrid)No. I'm pissing on your rug. What do you think I'm doing? (Zarek)I'm blind. For all I know you really are peeing on my rug, which is a very nice rug incidentally, so I hope you're kidding. (Astrid)"
Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
29. "Oh, my daughter,at times you have to fight, but preferably not with your fists."
Author: Thanhha Lai
Quotes About Questioning Your Relationship Pictures